Page 5 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 298 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 09/22/2014 09:39 UTC

Reviewed on January 31, 2010

Don't buy it. It doesn't work. It's true. The texture is gross, too.

Reviewed on January 25, 2010

don't use this product all over your face. just use it as a spot treatment.

Reviewed on January 21, 2010

Works great it wear under a light cover up, you won't need to pack on the foundation because the redness is gone, but the but is still there. It turned one of my pimples from a red bump to a white head, so I was able to pop it, shrinking the size. It's great for the last minute break out but otherwise it's a waste of money.

Reviewed on January 18, 2010

I typically use meds from the derm...and I have used EVERYTHING OTC and from the derm. I haven't used OTC meds for years and my sister told me to try it, otherwise I wouldn't have. She read the statement on the box that said "works in 4 hours", so I went running to the store :) it's very effective for my stubborn inflammatory acne! I only gave it 4 stars, because I have a couple old zits (1 of them is an old cyst) that you can't see, but can feel....it hasn't done anything for those! But, then again...nothing will help them!

Reviewed on January 17, 2010

you practically have to have near enough perfect skin for this to work.

Reviewed on January 12, 2010

Good overall, apart from the burning (it was not that bad, though). Good for clearing up acne!

Buy at a discount store, as can be expensive!

Reviewed on December 25, 2009

One of the best skin treatments I have used in my life. I'm 13 years old and have tried everything from proactive, to SkinID, to Neutrogena, I mean EVERYTHING. And this is by far the fastest, most potent thing I've used in my life. I have terrible acne, but after 5 hours of using this, my acne has drastically reduced!!! =D Finally!!! Nothing has ever truly worked well on my skin, and I love this product!

Thanks Clearasil! =D

Reviewed on December 6, 2009

A great way to reduce spot size and redness fast but not for a permanent spot treatment