Page 4 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 326 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 11/26/2015 16:47 UTC
$16.81 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on February 6, 2012

I just use this product for a month. However, i can recognize the huge difference after 1 month.

i didnt have alot pimple, just 3 or 4. Before using this, i had tried most products in store: clean&clear, neutrogena, acnefree.... nothing can compare to Clearasil vanishing cream!!

Honestly, before i bought vanishing, i read all review and it seems bad so i decided to buy tinted one instead. 2 months later, pimples and whiteheads still stay on my face, only get rid of few blackhead on nose. therefore i try vanishing.

First day using it, my face burned a bit, i got red mark on area where i put it on. Next day, red mark and red pimples are gone. and the important thing that make me love this product is smoothen my skin. all tiny dot on face are disappeared.

Hope clearasil company keep producing this vanishing cream.

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

I hurriedly went to Walmart last night to get this product hoping it would help get rid of my pimples but when I put it on last night, after 4 hours, they're still visible. And when I woke up this morning to check..they got worse!!! I'm so mad at this thing.. It's like I spent $10 for a moisturizer..I tried to put it this morning again but it's been 5 hours now and my pimples got bigger, so I ended up using baking soda :( please don't be fooled by most acne products.. stop wasting your money on these and look for natural remedies instead. Honestly, I always buy different kinds of acne products and all they did was NOTHING but make my pimples worse (plus they're expensive)

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Very useful product, sometimes I can use it on my whole entire face, I know that is wrong but that is very effective!!

Reviewed on November 24, 2011

I've used this for.. gosh, around 3 years! In the first year it worked, but now this newer version of it (a little more watery looking) is even MORE effective! I used to use it when i had moderate acne and it helped but its definitely for people with light acne, cause i went to a dermatologist and now i have light acne rather than moderate. SO now i just get bigger pimples every once and a while. When i have stubborn pimples that i would like to get rid off, i look to this great product. I use it at nightime and when i wake up in the morning it's gone! For example, last night, I had a pretty big, tender spot on my forehead. It's the night before thanksgiving dinner so i was determined to eliminate it at all costs. i have a few spot treatments (clean and clear persa gel, c+c advantage, neutrogena rapid clear spot eliminating gel, etc) but I came to this one. I put it on and went to bed. This morning (thanksgiving day), I woke up, and the pimple was gone! There is just a very faded red patch where it used to be which is SO easily covered with a touch of make up or concealer. This is definitely a FANTASTIC spot treatment. If you want to get rid of your pimples, then please get this product! it's the best clearasil product on the market! ( - :

Reviewed on October 25, 2011

I try lots of stuff always come back to this. Cheap and effective.

Reviewed on October 20, 2011

I recomend buying the scrub,daily wash, and pads for under $25. It really works :) So buy Clearasil. Trust me ive been using this product for 10 years and im 16

Reviewed on October 17, 2011

i have been using this product for 3 months started to get bad acne 5 monts ago so far like i said it takes care of some pimples but dont work well on my back now i have been putting this on my face area after my shower then makeup over it leaving in on all day till i take my night shower and have not had any break outs in a month .now if i could get rid of the back acne.

Reviewed on October 8, 2011

Even though I'm highly allergic to the active ingredient(Benzoyl Peroxide), this product really does work on my skin. First time I used it, it make my biggest pimple, about ten times smaller. Though, my skin is highly sensitive, so it's red after putting on, I just wear it at night or on the weekends, when I wash it off, my skin is pretty soft, which is great!

It does take a bit for it to work on some people, but for me, it worked in just a few hours, I don't have very many zits, or white heads, just a lot of black heads on my nose, it made those smaller and barely noticeable!

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

I have been on and off with acne for years! I have tried many products and home remedies and some work, some don't. When I was younger, I tried Clearsil and hated it, so I was a little skeptical to try this product. I have been somewhat pleased. I bought this two days ago and I am starting to notice a change in my skin. However, I have to admit, that I am not sure if this would work entirely on its own. I am now determined to rid myself of this acne and it's becoming a way of life for me. Starting with my diet...I drink as much water as I possibly can every day. Stay away from lots of sweets and salty foods (which is very hard for me) and try to avoid a lot of dairy. I use the Clearasil Fight and Fade face wash/mask every day. I exfoliate once or twice a week. Every other night I change my pillowcase. Most importantly, I have the mind set of clear skin. Meaning I don't stress about my acne and I put on a smile and show confidence.That's only some of the things that I do now. It's hard work for people with moderately severe acne like myself, but there's always hope. Good luck!

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

It's a great product and I don't understand why people give such bad reviews on it. I understand that some products don't work on some people but that doesn't mean you have to give it a bad reputation. I started to use it about a month ago and my skin by far looks the best it's been in years. I'm 15 and have been struggling with acne since I was 12. I currently go to high school and I see girls and gals with horrible acne. I always come up to them and tell them to try this product. On some it worked but others it didn't. It all depends on your skin. Just try the product and if it works then great! But if it doesn't then just keep searching. Don't give up and let acne take over your life.