Page 3 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 328 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 04/01/2016 23:10 UTC

Reviewed on February 28, 2013

I've only used this overnight and in the morning, and after the first use I've noticed a significant reduction in the skin-coloured bumps beneath my skin that neve surface. Also the little blackheads in the crease of my chin. As far as red marks go I can't see a difference but I'd put that down to the fact that the red marks are inflammation of the skin and the salicylic acid doesn't heal inflammation. Overall it is looking promising.

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

i had very bad acne and was using all of the ance medication and then i went on this amazing product and my face is almost clear.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

If I had to do it over again, I would've passed over this and looked harder for a gel.

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

Great for the occasional big red noticeable pimple we all get. Just remember not to put it all over your face or you will flake tremendously. D=

Reviewed on August 26, 2012

The packaging makes this product LOOK like it would work.. It is absolutely worthless.

Reviewed on July 28, 2012

this is a great product but I HIGHLY recommend you only use this every other day as your skin can get addicted to this product. PLEASE use a mouisturer after using this product if you don't already do. other than that it is an AMAZING product!

Reviewed on July 27, 2012

I do quite like this product as I can apply it a few times during the day without an issue or having patches of cream showing on my face.

Haven't had any issues with it causing itching or redness but it does turn the skin dry and flaky (especially around nose and mouth).

It's not 100% clearing, but I have noticed pimples that I catch early tend to not develop as severe as they have in the past, and it definitely reduces some of the redness.

Reviewed on July 14, 2012

I think this is probably the first acne cream that I can see results. It truly clears my pimple over night. With most pimple creams I see they always lose effectiveness over time, hope this one doesn't because I just recently started using it.

[link removed]

Reviewed on June 30, 2012

A friend recommended this to me and her acne had improved dramatically so I figured it was worth a shot. After the first use I noticed a small improvement. I've tried many products that make my acne even worse so I would've been thankful for no result at all after the first use. I use the product 3 times a day, each time after washing my face with Cetaphil. My acne isn't completely clear but I rarely get large red pimples so it's definitely worth it.

Reviewed on April 3, 2012

It..burned my skin.

and BTW...Who would pay um more than $10 for this. You're cray cray.