Page 3 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 299 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 11/22/2014 22:43 UTC

Reviewed on July 20, 2011

when i first used this product i used it 2-3 times a day, and it worked great. but after a while it was almost was like my skin got used to the product and it stopped working

Reviewed on July 1, 2011

I have this achnes, that making me worry day by day. because it become more big, many and making my skins look horrible aka monster!!!!

so, i saw this product and said, why not? i have nothing to lose anymore. I put it wait for 4 hours.. well, it did not show any changes.but then i save my patience and wait for one day. and next morning it was smaller than yesterday. I keep using this product, until 1 weeks and now my face is getting better than before.. you can totally see the changes. and I TRIED IT!!

Thank God! Yeah, you might feel a bit itchy, or uneasy first time using, or it might dried up a bit your skin, but, wuts the use of moisturizer.

Reviewed on June 12, 2011

I've actually used this from high school before, I believe it works fairly well. Otherwise if I haven't used this product at all my acne would be out of control. I think its best if you used it on a daily not wait until you have an underground pimple. It doesn't work. This product has helped me prevented less underground pimples that cause scars and after using it, I would get atleast 3 underground pimples a year. but nowthat I stopped using it, the underground pimples are popping like crazy. This product does wonders!

Reviewed on June 9, 2011

I bought this item because I needed an emergency treatment. It said it was clinically proven to reduce redness and acne size within 4 hrs. I used it after cleaning my skin, and 4 hrs later... voila! It did NOTHING! =( It looked the same as before, no less redder, no reduction in pimple size.

Disappointed, I tried using it 3 times a day for about a week, and it still hasn't produced results! It also dries out the skin and makes it feel stiff, but that is typical for most acne medicine.

Very disappointed.

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

This stuff works only for a short time, then dries out and irritates your skin!I will NEVER use this again!!!:(

Reviewed on February 16, 2011

Not impressed.It didn't made my skin worse but not better.(I have mild acne with many tiny imperfections here and there)

Reviewed on February 12, 2011

I am 15 and I know that acne is common at my age but I just couldn't take it anymore! I used to have at least 20 or more pimples on my face at a time and I hated looking at myself in the mirror. So I bought this cream that a friend recommended and the Clearasil Daily Face Cleanser for 100% of acne. I apply it twice daily, in the morning and night after washing my face. The first week was a drag. It dried out my skin to the point where I felt my face would rip if I moved it. If I tried to put moisturizer on top, it was just a sticky mess. But, it did work. By the end of the week my pimples were barely noticeable. Now, 4 weeks later, my face is clear as it has ever been. If I do get acne, it's only 3 at most at a time. And now that my skin has gotten used to the cream, I don't mind applying it at all. It doesn't dry out my skin as much and it doesn't burn or sting at all. I can add cream on top within a few min. and it will be fine. I recommend this cream, but give it about a month so your skin will adjust. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on January 3, 2011

I do not suggest this to anybody unless the want their face swollen and as red as a firetruck!!!

Reviewed on December 9, 2010

It just irritated my skin and made me feel stiff in the face, It ruined my week. :(