Page 2 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 305 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 09/01/2015 10:28 UTC

Would recommend
Reviewed on May 23, 2014

While most use this as a spot treatment I use is as a preventative. This twice a day in conjunction with a gentle cleanse (also twice a day) and after use a moisturiser keeps spots well and truly away for those suffering with mild acne.

*WARNING* If you stop using this product you will break out... A marketing ploy perhaps?

Decent product, but leaves white residue.
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

This is your standard BP product.. but if you're consider using it for regimen purposes I would instead recommend you get a gel based BP.. this will leave a nasty white residue all over your face if you use to much.

by i love my boyfriend on 10/23/2013 07:24
i love the clearsil ultra it keeps my skin looking clean and healthy i haven't used anny foundation in more than a month my bf actually thought i have been wearing make up everyday. i use it everytime im in the shower because then i dont need to use a towel to wipe my face but ive seen amazing results you dont even need much so it lasts. it makes my skin look less red, splotchy and gross when i look in the mirror i defenately recomend it for people with serious acne
Reviewed on August 26, 2012

The packaging makes this product LOOK like it would work.. It is absolutely worthless.

Reviewed on July 28, 2012

this is a great product but I HIGHLY recommend you only use this every other day as your skin can get addicted to this product. PLEASE use a mouisturer after using this product if you don't already do. other than that it is an AMAZING product!

Reviewed on July 27, 2012

I do quite like this product as I can apply it a few times during the day without an issue or having patches of cream showing on my face.

Haven't had any issues with it causing itching or redness but it does turn the skin dry and flaky (especially around nose and mouth).

It's not 100% clearing, but I have noticed pimples that I catch early tend to not develop as severe as they have in the past, and it definitely reduces some of the redness.

Reviewed on July 14, 2012

I think this is probably the first acne cream that I can see results. It truly clears my pimple over night. With most pimple creams I see they always lose effectiveness over time, hope this one doesn't because I just recently started using it.

[link removed]

Reviewed on April 3, 2012

It..burned my skin.

and BTW...Who would pay um more than $10 for this. You're cray cray.

Reviewed on March 11, 2012

This is my 'emergency' cream for when I have a painful, inflamed, red spot that won't come to a head. This usually reduces the pain and speeds up the process so that I can pop the spot with a Comedone extractor a few hours after applying the cream. It does not get rid of spots on it's own but does make them less aggressive and speeds up the process so that it can be covered up with makeup much easier before an important event.

Reviewed on February 6, 2012

I just use this product for a month. However, i can recognize the huge difference after 1 month.

i didnt have alot pimple, just 3 or 4. Before using this, i had tried most products in store: clean&clear, neutrogena, acnefree.... nothing can compare to Clearasil vanishing cream!!

Honestly, before i bought vanishing, i read all review and it seems bad so i decided to buy tinted one instead. 2 months later, pimples and whiteheads still stay on my face, only get rid of few blackhead on nose. therefore i try vanishing.

First day using it, my face burned a bit, i got red mark on area where i put it on. Next day, red mark and red pimples are gone. and the important thing that make me love this product is smoothen my skin. all tiny dot on face are disappeared.

Hope clearasil company keep producing this vanishing cream.

Reviewed on October 20, 2011

I recomend buying the scrub,daily wash, and pads for under $25. It really works :) So buy Clearasil. Trust me ive been using this product for 10 years and im 16