Page 2 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 297 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 07/23/2014 11:15 UTC

Reviewed on February 6, 2012

I just use this product for a month. However, i can recognize the huge difference after 1 month.

i didnt have alot pimple, just 3 or 4. Before using this, i had tried most products in store: clean&clear, neutrogena, acnefree.... nothing can compare to Clearasil vanishing cream!!

Honestly, before i bought vanishing, i read all review and it seems bad so i decided to buy tinted one instead. 2 months later, pimples and whiteheads still stay on my face, only get rid of few blackhead on nose. therefore i try vanishing.

First day using it, my face burned a bit, i got red mark on area where i put it on. Next day, red mark and red pimples are gone. and the important thing that make me love this product is smoothen my skin. all tiny dot on face are disappeared.

Hope clearasil company keep producing this vanishing cream.

Reviewed on October 20, 2011

I recomend buying the scrub,daily wash, and pads for under $25. It really works :) So buy Clearasil. Trust me ive been using this product for 10 years and im 16

Reviewed on October 17, 2011

i have been using this product for 3 months started to get bad acne 5 monts ago so far like i said it takes care of some pimples but dont work well on my back now i have been putting this on my face area after my shower then makeup over it leaving in on all day till i take my night shower and have not had any break outs in a month .now if i could get rid of the back acne.

Reviewed on October 8, 2011

Even though I'm highly allergic to the active ingredient(Benzoyl Peroxide), this product really does work on my skin. First time I used it, it make my biggest pimple, about ten times smaller. Though, my skin is highly sensitive, so it's red after putting on, I just wear it at night or on the weekends, when I wash it off, my skin is pretty soft, which is great!

It does take a bit for it to work on some people, but for me, it worked in just a few hours, I don't have very many zits, or white heads, just a lot of black heads on my nose, it made those smaller and barely noticeable!

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

It's a great product and I don't understand why people give such bad reviews on it. I understand that some products don't work on some people but that doesn't mean you have to give it a bad reputation. I started to use it about a month ago and my skin by far looks the best it's been in years. I'm 15 and have been struggling with acne since I was 12. I currently go to high school and I see girls and gals with horrible acne. I always come up to them and tell them to try this product. On some it worked but others it didn't. It all depends on your skin. Just try the product and if it works then great! But if it doesn't then just keep searching. Don't give up and let acne take over your life.

Reviewed on August 21, 2011

Do not use if you need a long term solution and don't expect it to clear your face up.

On the other hand, it can be used to eliminate scattered pimples but it will loose effectiveness.

Reviewed on August 16, 2011

This stuff has probably worked better than anything else I have ever used. Proactiv did not work very well for me and as soon as I started using the whole Ultra Clearasil set (especially the cream) I have felt better and all of the little tiny bumps on my forehead have cleared up completely. My skin looks super smooth and healthy now. I love this product. My skin has a perfect dewy look to it now. Make sure you get a nice lotion to use after the cream otherwise your skin can get a little dry.

Reviewed on July 22, 2011

Eh, mixed results with this one. I was skeptical about the 4 hour claim to reduce acne it had on the package and I was right. Works on developing pimples, not so much with blackheads,whiteheads and scars. Plenty of cheaper and more effective products out there.

Reviewed on July 20, 2011

when i first used this product i used it 2-3 times a day, and it worked great. but after a while it was almost was like my skin got used to the product and it stopped working

Reviewed on July 1, 2011

I have this achnes, that making me worry day by day. because it become more big, many and making my skins look horrible aka monster!!!!

so, i saw this product and said, why not? i have nothing to lose anymore. I put it wait for 4 hours.. well, it did not show any changes.but then i save my patience and wait for one day. and next morning it was smaller than yesterday. I keep using this product, until 1 weeks and now my face is getting better than before.. you can totally see the changes. and I TRIED IT!!

Thank God! Yeah, you might feel a bit itchy, or uneasy first time using, or it might dried up a bit your skin, but, wuts the use of moisturizer.