Page 2 of Clearasil Ultra Acne Marks Wash and Mask reviews

2.6/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid 2%.

Water; Bentonite; Kaolin; Glycerin; Titanium Dioxide; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Niacinamide; Sodium Lactate; Xanthan Gum; Cocoglucoside; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Hexyldecanol; Sodium Hydroxide; Fragrance; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Disodium EDTA; Bisabolol; Cetyl Hydroxyproline Palmitamine; Stearic Acid; Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols; FDC Blue No. 1; FDC Yellow No. 6.

Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Wash and Mask: 6.78 OZ
updated: 12/19/2014 22:50 UTC

Reviewed on September 28, 2011

I really don't suggest buying it. It doesn't work at all.

Reviewed on July 17, 2011

While this cleared a few zits in the beginning and did fade some of my marks significantly, it caused more breakouts than it cleared. I never used to get oily, but after I started using this product my face would be shiny within four hours of washing. I didn't have to use moisturizer while I was using this product (it didn't dry my skin), which is something I'll miss, but overall this didn't work.

Reviewed on June 8, 2011

I've been using this religiously for a few months now, and I have seen absolutely NO difference in my skin.

This product doesn't work. It makes your skin feel tight, but it doesn't help at all.

My skin still felt oily and it really didn't help my acne at all. Don't waste your time with this product.

Reviewed on May 17, 2011

I have officially found the face wash that I will use for life! (Now to find the ultimate eye cream, toner, and moisturizer and anything else that will make my face look good. lol)

Anyway, I just want to tell a little about myself. I am a 20 year old who still has acne, with LOTS of hyperpigmentation - started when I was 12. Recently I tried to drink a tablespoon of flaxseed a day so that I could get my omega-3 fatty acids and it BROKE me out! now when I mean broke me out, I don't mean a little cluster of pimples at the side of my cheek, I mean my WHOLE face, especially my forehead. I literally hated it! I came across this product because I ran out of my Acnefree sulfur mask, and since this was a heck of a lot bigger and said "Mask" I said why not? - Besides it was for postacne marks, which seemed like a plus. Honestly, I didn't expect it to work, but that night when I used it, my face felt so soft and the next morning my pimples were smaller! So I continue to use it and it has really helped my face a lot! It feels smoother, looks brighter, and I just feel good after washing my face. As for my marks, I can't completely tell if they are fading since I have a lot, but it has been getting rid of my pimples and I only had this for a week! ^_^

I am very pleased!