Clearasil Ultra Acne Marks Wash and Mask reviews

2.6/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid 2%.

Water; Bentonite; Kaolin; Glycerin; Titanium Dioxide; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Niacinamide; Sodium Lactate; Xanthan Gum; Cocoglucoside; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Hexyldecanol; Sodium Hydroxide; Fragrance; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Disodium EDTA; Bisabolol; Cetyl Hydroxyproline Palmitamine; Stearic Acid; Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols; FDC Blue No. 1; FDC Yellow No. 6.

Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Wash and Mask: 6.78 OZ
updated: 09/21/2014 04:49 UTC

Not an everyday cleanser.
Reviewed on November 9, 2013

It works for the first washes but only is you do the wash 2 a day and the mask 10 minutes instead of 1 3 times a week.

HORRIBLE PRODUCT DONT BUY IT
Reviewed on August 1, 2013

Made me break out even more worst product ever neutrogena works better for my face. When i tried it for the first timeand when i woke up my face was covered in black and white heads horrible dont buy it

Reviewed on May 28, 2013

Great product. Have been successfully using it for almost 2 months with not problems whatsoever

Reviewed on March 1, 2013

I'm sure this caused me to breakout even more because when I woke up in the morning I had a few new spots which was weird seen as though I used this to try and clear my blemishes but this broke me out even further, It did leave my skin very very tight almost crusty.

Reviewed on January 22, 2013

Used it for 1 night and took it back to the store. Works ok on semi-healed pimples but makes your clear skin worse. Im 14 and school starts in 4 days. I only wanted to get rid of a couple of marks on my forehead, and now i have a whole face to deal with

Reviewed on December 20, 2012

I'm a black woman with hyperpigmintaion, and this product is the only one that worked to clear my skin. Also, I've tried proactive, rx for brown skin, image, philosify, vantax, neutrigina, olay, mary kay and avon. Nothing even comes close to the results I've gotten with this 8.00$ bottle. I've spent 1000's trying to clear up my skin. Where has this product been all my life? I will post youtube vid soon to show my results!!!

Reviewed on March 17, 2012

A great face wash that dosen't scrub at your skin clears pimples fast and works great

Reviewed on December 11, 2011

After using this product for about a week, it caused me to breakout with huge, deep pimples that showed up in areas that I never normally get acne in. At first I thought it was working well, but then the breakouts came and it wasn't even reducing scarring. I really disliked this product.

Reviewed on October 1, 2011

I would only recommend this to people with light to moderate acne