Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Spot Lotion reviews

2.8/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Spot Lotion

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denatured, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Isohexadecane, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Hexyldecanol, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Fragrance, Laureth 7, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols (Rapeseed), Titanium Dioxide.

Fluffy Bunny , New Jersey
Reviewed on June 19, 2012

This product is so so..I mean it doesn't clear the scars like they say it will but it is a good moisturizer thats about it. It feels a tad greasy sometimes though..

Anonymous, New York
Reviewed on January 23, 2012

Hardly reduced visibility of hyper pigmentation. I'm not sure if this product was the cause, but my skin broke out much worse after I was using it for a week.

Anonymous, New Zealand
Reviewed on November 20, 2011

I only had one or two small pimples left but there was still scarring, so I hoped that this product would fade the last of my scars. But instead it made me breakout in the areas that I put it and dried out my skin. Doesn't really fade the scars at all.

Anonymous, New Jersey
Reviewed on November 12, 2011

This stuff actually helped my acne/acne marks! I have had mild to moderate acne for years and this stuff, while it didn't cure it, it definitely helped make my old acne scars less visible and works on my recent breakouts, too. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed on November 10, 2011

I bought the soap got the spot treatment lotion. Both junk. This stuff made me break out. I really wanted it to work but clearasil doesn't have it together. They used to have benzoyl peroxide cream I liked as a teen. There spot line=empty promises.

Anonymous, Lincoln, NE
Reviewed on August 9, 2011

Overall, it seems to be a good acne cream but does not do much more than that. I have used almost the entire tube and have not seen a difference with the scarring.

Reviewed on August 1, 2011

I've had really bad acne scars and breakout on my chin. Been trying many products and this is one of them. I cannot understand why my face rejects everything. The products caused breakouts on my chin and sides of my face where I applied it most due to the scarring and breakouts. It hasn't helped and leaves your skin dry.

I wouldn't buy this again and feel like returning the product for a refund.