Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub reviews

3.2/5 - 162 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Polyethylene, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Mica, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Alcohol, Steareth 21, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Steareth 2, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Dimethyl Palmitamine, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, BHT, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Sodium Sulfate.

Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Acne Scrub 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication, 5 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 15:23 UTC

dont use it
Reviewed on February 4, 2016

i have sentitive skin and it irritated my skin also it caused acne and peeling

Worst thing i have ever tried
Reviewed on October 26, 2015

If i could help one person by writing this review, i will be content.

Last year i did not wash my face, not even in the shower. However 10 months ago i came across this wash in the bathroom and my mom had been using it for her acne. I tried it once and i loved how smooth it made my skin. I ended up purchasing over 15 of these and i used this for over 6 months, because i loved how smooth it made my skin. It was the only product i ever used. After the 3rd month of using my skin became itchy, dry and painful. So i bought a moisturiser, and it helped. I continued to use and i remember very clearly i started getting cysts on my cheeks, and i freaked out and starting using this more. 10 months after, i now have moderate cystic acne and i am going back to using water and natural products on my face, however my face will NEVER be the same.

Please do NOT use this. If your skin is fine and you dont use anything on it, or if you're using something gentle STICK WITH IT. Less is more.

Iffy
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

The scrub has helped some of my acne. I made my skin soft because of the exfoliating beads (which sluff off dead skin). But every time a pimple goes away, another one come back! It's annoying. I don't know if its working or not, because pimples are going, and new ones come back.

horrible
Reviewed on January 29, 2015

i dont have sensitive skin but this really iritated it. it just made pimples bigger and t=not the ones thaat you can pop but the ones that just blow up really big. this isnt one of those fast treating ones either it burns but doesnt do anything

Just Horrible.
Reviewed on September 22, 2013

It left my skin red and irritated. Sometimes my skin would even peel! It did no good getting rid of acne... Do not use if you have sensitive skin.

Yuuuuck!
Reviewed on September 1, 2013

If I could give it half a star or no stars for the rating I would. My mother brought me this product when I was in school and all it did to my face was spread my pimples around, give me more pimples, big red irritated red cheeks, dry skin followed by my skin freaking out and becoming super oily and left me feeling even more depressed once i looked in the mirror. If you have sensitive skin like me DO NOT USE IT! Just don't...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reviewed on July 5, 2012

I use in the morning and at night with acanya in the am and epiduo in the pm and i went from moderate acne to 0 acne its great :)

use moisturizer after (clearasil + acanya) and redness and dryness goes away in 5 min

Arlene, SAN DIEGO, CA
Reviewed on May 15, 2012

I was having bad acne left and right especially now that I have bangs! It was so unattractive. This is a must!!! I needed something fast and the fact that my facial skin is oily too this was a great plus. I love the exfoliating beads and it made my skin feel really clean afterwards. I use a benzol peroxide cream from target's brand with this scrub so it helps out alot as well. Never dried out my skin though! but this is something that you have to use continously to see results.

Reviewed on February 4, 2012

The exfoliant particles are spherical which massively helps reduce inflammation. A lot of face scrubs use staggered shards of random things that actually tear your skin up even worse

I think as a daily facial cleanser for someone with acne this stuff is the business. Once I started using it I kept buying it again and again. It isn't a miracle cure but it does help reduce redness and generally calms your skin.

The whole range is great, I use the one for sensitive skin now which is just as good.