Clearasil Ultra 5-in-1 Pads reviews

Brand: Clearasil Ultra

Salicylic Acid (1.9%).

Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamie, Allantoin, Fragrance, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.

Clearasil Ultra 5 in 1 Acne Face Wash Pads, 90 Count
updated: 06/06/2017 06:39 UTC

I love them
Reviewed on April 20, 2017

I used this as an 11 year old girl and it worked for me just. I washed my face with dove bar soap then I used them before I went to bed and I woke up with nice clear skin.

Amazing
Reviewed on June 7, 2016

I used to have really bad acne. I started using this product a while ago (sorry I don't remember when, but not too long), and now I barely have any. I can actually see skin when i look in the mirror and not just a bunch or acne. The only thing this doesn't help with is blackheads, but other than that I thought this product was amazing. It is really quick and simple to use, I use it twice everyday and my skin hasn't looked this good in a very long time.