Clearasil Rapid Action Pads reviews

3.2/5 - 17 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Isoceteth 20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben, EDTA (Ethylenediamine-Tetra-Acetic Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads, 90 ea
updated: 05/28/2016 15:24 UTC
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads, 90 Each (Pack of 4)
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads 90 ea

Horrible
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

I had always used clearasil but this is too much! My face was burning the next day woke up with tiny bumps on my face! Never will i buy again.

Worked Well
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

I have used these before, and the worked well. Although, using harsh chemicals is not good for the skin. I used these for a while with zero problems, so do not overuse chemicals.

No regrets!
Reviewed on April 20, 2015

Love these! My acne gets quite bad mainly due to hormones but using these pads really got rid of the harshness of the spots as well as keeping my skin clear. They do leave my skin a little dry but its no where near as dry as other creams and face washes have left my skin.

Would definitely recommend :)

Worked wonders
Reviewed on December 15, 2014

This product really works, I had been using garnier to dry my many blackheads on my forehead...but my blackheads din't go away and kept reappearing so went to a chemist and got myself clearasil blackhead clearing scrub and rapid action pads gosh wat a miracle products... My blackheads dried out in two days...I could not believe the smoothness I felt and saw on face after a long time....really satisfied. Ohh by the way *** perfect skin now

No results yet but it burns
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

So, I usually apply the acne and marks cream before applying the pads which has become the part I dread the most. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I thought the burn would ease up by now but I guess that's just what comes along with cleaning my pores. Also, I haven't really seen any results yet.

Helps a little
Reviewed on June 21, 2014

I've been using this for a while now, works well to dry out spots. I do not recommend this for sensitive/dry skin. I do not have dry/sensitive skin but it burnt my face :( !! Don't use too often. Does not help with blackheads & marks however. Reduces redness though.

WORSE PRODUCT EVER
Reviewed on April 22, 2014

This product is HORRIBLE! My skin is not what you call super sensitive, but it can be at times, mainly in winter. I used this thinking it would help with acne, instead I had a trip to the lovely A&E. I used these pads as instructed, the day after....BURNS. No kidding.. burns, all over my face. I couldn't go to school that day, instead went to the hospital and had my face checked out. Turned out It was something in the ingredients, the nurse said it could be multiple things. Took a while for the burns/redness to go away! If you want the skin you have now, DO NOT USE THIS!!

Outstanding
Reviewed on February 20, 2014

I have suffered from moderate acne since the age of 15, over ten years having tried all kinds of skin care products, from herbal, traditional, expensive and cheap ones, nun rendered satisfaction. However, thought of trying these pads, and believe me its absolutely worth your skin. Result I have never witnessed before. Although quite stingy to skin at first but you get use to it. I recommend it to all the people who have been suffering from oily and acne prone skin. Its the best product to buy in case you deal with whiteheads, acne of all kinds, while not so much effective on scars though.

Whitehead Wonder
Reviewed on January 26, 2014

Ive been using this product for probably about 2 years. I love this product. No, it does not cure your acne. But something it does do is clean your face & reduces your whiteheads. I use this product pretty much everynight or in the morning. I especially use it whenever i have an annoying whitehead that needs to be popped but i dont like using my fingers so I use this pad &warning if you use it for that it will sting. But i figure that that means its also getting cleaned out. :p So i recommend this product mainly for annoying white heads.

my saviour
Reviewed on November 10, 2013

Im a 17 year boy, andive had acne problems for just over a year. I had very intense acne around my chin and neck area and used heaaaappps of differnt products. I evem went on medication (doxycycline hydrchloride) for 2 months and nothing worked. Then I discovered these badboys. After 3 days at least 40% of my acne has cleared and im so so so happy. Definitely recommend! !!!