Clearasil Rapid Action Pads

Brand: Clearasil

Most helpful review

By beautifulcat, florida on 04/16/2011
thumbnail

i love this! i use this as a treatment even though it's not a real treatment.. i love this!!!.

Pros:
  • it made some of my big pimples get really small
  • and it made my really small pimples go away
Cons:
  • Once you use this product your big pimples get red, but then after a few minutes they go back to normal non red pimples. (at least that is what happens with me)

17 out of 32 people found this review helpful

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Isoceteth 20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben, EDTA (Ethylenediamine-Tetra-Acetic Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Member reviews

“Outstanding”
By on

I have suffered from moderate acne since the age of 15, over ten years having tried all kinds of skin care products, from herbal, traditional, expensive and cheap ones, nun rendered satisfaction. However, thought of trying these pads, and believe me its absolutely worth your skin. Result I have never witnessed before. Although quite stingy to skin at first but you get use to it. I recommend it to all the people who have been suffering from oily and acne prone skin. Its the best product to buy in case you deal with whiteheads, acne of all kinds, while not so much effective on scars though.

• for about a month

“Whitehead Wonder”
By on

Ive been using this product for probably about 2 years. I love this product. No, it does not cure your acne. But something it does do is clean your face & reduces your whiteheads. I use this product pretty much everynight or in the morning. I especially use it whenever i have an annoying whitehead that needs to be popped but i dont like using my fingers so I use this pad &warning if you use it for that it will sting. But i figure that that means its also getting cleaned out. :p So i recommend this product mainly for annoying white heads.

Pros

• gets rid of white heads
  • makes face feel clean

Cons

• does not prevent blemishes
  • leaves skin red momentarily
  • for a day or two
  • $ 4.97
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“my saviour”
By on

Im a 17 year boy, andive had acne problems for just over a year. I had very intense acne around my chin and neck area and used heaaaappps of differnt products. I evem went on medication (doxycycline hydrchloride) for 2 months and nothing worked. Then I discovered these badboys. After 3 days at least 40% of my acne has cleared and im so so so happy. Definitely recommend! !!!

• $ 14

By on

It is worth a shot. More recommended for people with mild acne in my opinion.

Pros

• Reduced redness of pimples

Cons

• Stings
  • Drying
  • I prefer the Clearasil Rapid Action Spot Treatment cream over this
  • Smells like chemicals- not pleasant
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 7

By on

I used these for about 3-4 months. I did notice improvement in the sense of smaller spots and less breakouts, although it did take about a month before these effects took place.

The only thing about it is, when you first start using them, you will likely get a breakout because it brings all the spots to the surface, that were going to appear anyway, but then it slowly cleans them out and they reduce.

So I do recommend this, because it does work, it just takes time. :)

Pros

• It does help reduce spot size
  • Helps prevent breakouts
  • Smells nice

Cons

• May take a while to work
  • A little expensive
  • Can sometimes sting a little
  • Doesn't help acne scars
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 4

By on

I've used this product for quiet awhile, I feel that if you have maybe 1 or 2 zits occasionally, this would be good for you, but if you have actual acne, this is probably the worst product you can try.

I would not recommend this to a friend, I think that this is great if you have maybe a small zit, but overall, it's not very helpful. This product did not work for me.

Pros

• helps with oiliness

Cons

• makes skin red & itchy
  • does not help overall acne
  • stings
  • causes discoloration if used twice a day
  • light
  • for about a year

By on

It makes my skin feel nice and clean and it definitely works in clearing away pimples. It didn't make my skin completely clear, but it worked. As listed above, it made my skin look shiny afterward, stung, and dried it a little bit... So I only used it at night and it worked out well :)

Pros

• Makes pimples much smaller and less red overnight
  • makes your face feel clean

Cons

• stings a little
  • Itches a little because it doesn't dry right away
  • makes skin look red and shiny right afterward
  • might dry out skin
  • moderate
  • for about a year

By on

Pros

• it made some of my big pimples get really small
  • and it made my really small pimples go away

By on

This has helped my pimples go away. It helps clean my face. I usually wash my face first and I think that does all the cleaning but I'm sure this works too. I have seen a dramatic impact on how much my forehead has cleared up. I had 15 pimples up there before and now I have 8 small ones. I'm sure this has helped.

Pros

• Cleans Face, Clears Pimples

Cons

• Burns Face, Takes long time to dry
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 6
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Im 16 years old with sensitive~ish skin, and the first use was immediate sensation of burning and the horrid fumes were intolerable for me. Continued use created actual burns on my cheeks and one spot on my neck. Im not entirely sure of the price, but it was not worth it.

Pros

• Semi-cheap

Cons

• Made Acne Worse, Burned my face, powerful alcoholic unpleasant vapors, hydrogen peroxide content does not help with scarless healing.
  • moderately severe
  • for about a week
  • $ 5
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.