Clearasil Maximum Strength Pore Cleansing Pads reviews

3.3/5 - 46 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid 2. 0%.

SD Alcohol 40B, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Denatonium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Isoceteth 20, Triethanolamine, Water.

Pretty good
Reviewed on March 25, 2014

It clears you up pretty well but it burn really badly as i have sensitive skin.

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

Its not for people with sensitive skin. It hurt me to use it and I may have gotten a chemical burn from it. I used it twice.

Reviewed on August 18, 2011

Not a bad product overall. Exfoliates the skin and removes dirt etc. Reduced acne slightly, after using once a day for a month. Would not recommend using near the eyes or using more than once a day. It does sting briefly and can make your face oily if you use it too often.

Reviewed on July 27, 2011

I strongly recommend this product for anyone who has Oily skin and is trying reduce there breakouts.

A lot of reviews for this product are saying they got more acne when using it, that's because they didn't stay consistent on using it. To get the best results of any acne product, you have to stay on top of using it for a few weeks.

Reviewed on February 10, 2011

These things work way better than this clinique stuff. It cleans you face and makes it really smooth. They can make ur face a little dry so use moisturizer.

Reviewed on December 12, 2010

I love the fact you don't have to have a sink near by to clean your face of make up, but I wont be using the product again.

Reviewed on August 8, 2010

these things or the best. they are just supposed to be like a face wash, they dont clear your acne. I hate washing my face with the water and soap and stuff, it just takes too much time and sometimes the water goes everywhere and its just annoying. I found these and they worked amazingly. I use them like a face wash then i put watever cream im using at the time on.

Reviewed on March 7, 2010

I was VERY pleased with this for a while. But the pads became dry after a while while they were in the container and they were just like plain old cotton pads. Also the ones that worked started to make my face dry and my skin peel.l would reccomend it, though.

Reviewed on February 27, 2010

good product to use but i got alot of pimples because of it.

Reviewed on October 2, 2009

this is a wonderful product to try out and helps your skin regain the babys bottom look