Clearasil Maximum Strength Pore Cleansing Pads reviews

3.2/5 - 48 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid (2%).

SD Alcohol 40B, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Denatonium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Isoceteth 20, Triethanolamine, Water.

Worst product for acne
Reviewed on May 22, 2017

This product is not meant for people with acne .

I am using chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer since last 1 month and my skin has recovered a lot.After that one of my friend suggested me to use these acne pads from clearasil to reduce the acne from inside so I ordered this product from ebay and as all you know ebay services it took them so long to deliver this product .

Then I used this pads for 2 days all of sudden my cheeks started getting red pimples big one with full of blood not even with pus..

Irritation started my skin started looking so red and irritated in just two days then I stopped using this and continued my Daily routine my chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer ..twice a week himalaya neem face pack .and putting coconut oil on my dark spots every night before sleeping. .and now everything is fine my skin is looking perfect like before .

Well moisturised .clean ..

I would not recommend this product to people with red blood filled pimples and oily skin .It will make your skin worse .dont use it.

Did not work for me
Reviewed on February 18, 2017

I have gone through so many acne products (this being my first product) and it was definitely the worst. As soon as I put the product on my face, it stung like crazy and my eyes started to water furiously. Since it was my first time trying acne products, I thought I was just being a wuss, but even after the pain and suffering for a couple of weeks, it still made no impact. Not to mention, it made me scared to try other products, thinking all of them would put me through that pain.

Pretty good
Reviewed on March 25, 2014

It clears you up pretty well but it burn really badly as i have sensitive skin.

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

Its not for people with sensitive skin. It hurt me to use it and I may have gotten a chemical burn from it. I used it twice.

Anonymous
Reviewed on August 18, 2011

Not a bad product overall. Exfoliates the skin and removes dirt etc. Reduced acne slightly, after using once a day for a month. Would not recommend using near the eyes or using more than once a day. It does sting briefly and can make your face oily if you use it too often.

Rob, Orange CA
Reviewed on July 27, 2011

I strongly recommend this product for anyone who has Oily skin and is trying reduce there breakouts.

A lot of reviews for this product are saying they got more acne when using it, that's because they didn't stay consistent on using it. To get the best results of any acne product, you have to stay on top of using it for a few weeks.

Bri, California
Anonymous
Reviewed on February 10, 2011

These things work way better than this clinique stuff. It cleans you face and makes it really smooth. They can make ur face a little dry so use moisturizer.

Cailtin, British Columbia
Reviewed on December 12, 2010

I love the fact you don't have to have a sink near by to clean your face of make up, but I wont be using the product again.