Clearasil Daily Face Wash, Sensitive reviews

3.4/5 - 115 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium 10, Triclosan, Pentasodium Pentatate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Capric Acid, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic Acid, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Isopropyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Clearasil Daily Face Wash for Sensitive Skin, 6.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 10/22/2014 06:31 UTC

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

It would be great for a acne suffer that had mild acne if moderate or Serve i wouldn't recommend it but it's not as harsh on your skin as other products can be this product isn't for me.

Reviewed on January 3, 2013

I would not recommend this product.

Reviewed on December 24, 2012

This facial cleanser may as well be considered as hand soap. It does not clear acne, but prevents bacteria from coming back. It leaves a leathery, oily, residue for 10-15 minutes during and after lathering on the cleanser. All in all, I do not recomend this facial cleanser.

Reviewed on September 5, 2012

I bought this out of curiosity because I usually use Cetaphil as my face wash. After only two uses, my skin dried out a LOT. While moisturizing my face after washing, there were soooo many dead skin flakes coming off! I know salicylic acid is supposed to exfoliate your skin, but for me, this was a bit too much. After I stopped using it the flakiness went away. Also, do not use this if you are using a product with Benzoyl Peroxide. I had itchy patches appear on my face and I'm fairly certain it's from using this with Epiduo at night.

Reviewed on September 4, 2012

Don't buy this!!! All it does is make your acne worse. I started using it every hour in gigantic amounts and it SUCKED. I wanted to get my skin clear before school started. Now I have bumps literally all over my face and one huge whitehead on my chin that is NOT going to go away in two days. I wanted to change myself before school because I made a fool out of myself last year and didn't want to do it again. I might just get away with the new clothes and hair if I'm lucky, but my acne isn't going ANYWHERE. It's been sitting on my face for a third of my entire life. Thanks for ruining the seventh grade for me, Clearasil. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

Reviewed on August 10, 2012

People say it doesnt clear their acne, well no duh its not for acne clearup its a daily face wash thats suppose to clean ur skin and strip it from dirt and bad oil which in the end should prevent breakout, not clear. If youre looking for an acne clearup get the cream, it works great!

Reviewed on July 25, 2012

I have been using this for months and at first it started to clear then I had a HUGE breakout! After I kept using it for a while It never cleared it just got WORSE!

Reviewed on June 11, 2012

I have been using clearasil and the 1st zit I got, Clearasil made it smaller, so I have started using it daily and no matter how many times I wash my face, more zits keep coming... It is a total rip off and I will never ever recommend this to anybody. (unless I want them to get zits) DO NOT GET IT!!!!

I recommend "Exposed" because it got rid of all of my acne!!! But just never get "Clearasil" because all it is is face wash that makes your face smell weird and makes your skin dry!!! Again, DO NOT GET THIS because all of the good reviews are lieing!!!!

Reviewed on May 22, 2012

I have really oily skin. My face was contantly breaking out and it sucked. I started using clearasil every morning and night. I then use oxy cleansing pads right after. Also use banana boat aloe Vera gel as a moistorizer so my skin doesn't get too dry but doesn't get oily again either. The results- in two days my pimples were either gone or smaller and less noticeable. I also swim in a properly chlorinated pool every day for at least 2 hours now since it's summer and THAT has changed my skin SO much in a great way. I've tried everything from clinique to neutrogena but nothing seemed to work. Clearasil isn't harsh on my skin at all and I absolutely love it. My self-esteem has definently gotten higher and I don't even need to wear makeup a lot anymore!

Reviewed on May 5, 2012

I've used this product over 2 months and in the beginning I really liked it since it had a really nice fresh scent and it wasn't drying like some of the other products that I've used in the past (I have dry skin), but since the beginning my skin was always left with a weird tight feeling..but I ignored it. As time past by this product became increasingly drying and my skin started to flake as usual. Also I noticed that it wasn't helping my acne at all and it started to irritate my face. Personally, I don't really recommend this product, but this MY experience and this could probably work for someone else. Good Luck!