Page 3 of Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream reviews

3.9/5 - 65 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream

Resorcinol (2%) (Acne Medication), Sulfur (8%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.

Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Adult Treatment Cream: 0.65 OZ
updated: 05/27/2015 00:15 UTC
Clearasil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream, 0.65-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
updated: 05/27/2015 00:15 UTC

Reviewed on May 21, 2010

Even though Dan's regimen recommends BP, I actually find sulfur to work ten times better. It's also been used FOREVER; dating back to the Romans, apparently.

Usually I really dislike Clearasil (Vanishing Cream sucks, man), but this stuff is incredible. I put it on for 6 hours and already my acne is waay down. And unlike all the reviews that say it's nasty, I actually think it smells like roses.

The one downside is that it really, really itches. Im really scared of getting impetigo, so Im constantly freaking out, wondering if Im going to get impetigo or if it's just my skin itching.

Whatever. I can sacrifice itchy skin for not having acne.

Dont let the term 'adult care' discourage you, either. Im not really sure why it says that .___. It works great on all types of acne.

Go out and get this stuff!

Reviewed on February 11, 2010

The product is inexpensive and it has worked for me. I can get it over the counter, don't have to order it online or join any club or get a prescription.

Reviewed on December 13, 2009

I just started using this product and I have already started seeing results.

Reviewed on November 10, 2009

This product has been around for many years and it's the only spot treatment i've seen good results with. I used Duac and it absolutely disagreed with my sensitive skin. This product is gentle and a good alternative to benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid if you skin is sensitive and can't handle harsh chemicals.

Unfortunately i can't use this product during the day as the colour of the tint is wrong for my skin tone but luckily they make a vanishing formula which i can wear under concealer during the day.

Try this (and give it time to work) before you try any other acne topicals.

Reviewed on November 8, 2009

I never realized that this product couldn't be worn like a makeup. I knew it was a spot treatment, but my skin tone and acne were so uneven that I used it on my entire face. I saw that it covered fairly well, but by the end of the school day, my face was red and blotchy again and it didn't really clear up my pimples. I've never tried this product at night before, but it didn't really help during the day, so I probably won't attempt it. Basically, I feel stupid for using it in a similar way as a foundation, and I hope other students didn't notice or think I looked strange or something. But if the product works for you, I recommend you continue using it.

Reviewed on October 29, 2009

Tried, tested and true. Clearasil has been around forever, for a reason. I think people give up on acne treatments too quickly cause they expect rapid results. This takes a little time, but when it finally does get you clear you just have to maintain it by continuing to use the product before bed every night.

Reviewed on August 26, 2009

This is a great product, a necessity for me. I occasionally get that large embarrassing pimple that this product helps get rid of. Apply at night as it isn't something you want to walk around with on. However, if you still have a large whitehead in the morning, you can apply a tiny bit of this product to the tip of the pimple to help hide it without looking like you have weird make-up on.

Reviewed on August 11, 2009

If you're thinking about not getting this because of the complaints about smell, get it! The smell is not bad at all, it actually smells like roses. At least mine does, purchased in 2009, and I have a very, very good sense of smell. So, perhaps a fragrance change?

I am not using this to keep acne at bay, as I've been taking Accutane for 3 months & my face is currently acne free. I'm using it for the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

I was using a mild salicylic gel overnight, which may have been working, but I lost the ridiculously tiny container, so I tried this out and the next morning I was startled at how much fainter my marks were and how soft & smooth my skin felt.

I have continued to use this overnight, every night, in conjunction with nothing (thank you, Accutane!) and it continues to work brilliantly.

You should realize in a few seconds that you cannot wear this out. Perhaps it should not be advertised as hinting this, but really, who cares? It w

Reviewed on July 15, 2009

Give it a try.. it just might work for you