Page 2 of Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 62 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Resorcinol (2%) (Acne Medication), Sulfur (8%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.

Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Adult Treatment Cream: 0.65 OZ
updated: 08/29/2014 07:42 UTC
Clearasil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream, 0.65-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
updated: 08/29/2014 07:42 UTC

Reviewed on January 11, 2011

If you found that proactiv's mask worked for you as a spot treatment get this stuff. It has sulfur which works. And it's affordable so if for some reason it doesn't work for you, you're not out of a lot of money.

Reviewed on October 27, 2010

It's affordable and has worked on my sensitive skin. I only apply at night and have been noticing improvements. It's helped in clearing up my acne a lot!!! The odor is pretty strong tho...it almost made me gag. But I can deal with it if it means I get a beautiful complexion.

Reviewed on October 24, 2010

Really reduces swelling a lot. However, now I'm left with these super annoying mini pimples and some hyperpigmentation. I slathered this stuff all over my face one night and when I woke up the next morning, they were literally gone. Good for super red, irritated, volcano-like whiteheads.

Reviewed on September 16, 2010

I mixed athlete foot cream with this and applyed it all over my face before I went to bed athlete foot cream because most acne is a fungas and if you put all over the face you kill the fungas and sulfur is and antifungal as well and the next day all my pimples were dried out

Reviewed on August 13, 2010

I have used salicylic acid & benzoyl peroxide in the past, but neither of them worked very well and the b.p. was very drying. I began using the "Adult Care" as a spot treatment and it cleared up all of my pimples. Once I was clear, I started mixing a dab of the tinted cream in with my face lotion (alpha hydroxy lotion at night, Aveeno lotion in the day) and smoothing it all over my face and neck. I can't believe how much better my skin is now. I even use the Tanda, but I think this cream is the key.

Reviewed on June 22, 2010

This product is alright if you want to get rid of major acne pimples.But this product does not clear your acne as you would like. breakouts will still continue to appear I would recomend trying other products for moderate to severe acne but it was one of the best products I tryed.

Reviewed on May 25, 2010

Its great. Im still using it, but ive had it for about 1 week now. My acne isn't totally gone but there was a dramatic decrease of how almost invisible it has became. I has lots of acne on my forehead and now its faintly shrinking. I also recommend putting it on before bed,then going to bed WITH it on. When i wake up i wash my face and get it off, and i do the whole method of warm water and soap. Thennnn i just repeat the cycle. Its been working surprisingly good. My doctor recommended it to me, and she told my other facial scrubs are a no no. She said this shrinks pimples and helps her too! Good luck, hope it helps!

Reviewed on May 21, 2010

Even though Dan's regimen recommends BP, I actually find sulfur to work ten times better. It's also been used FOREVER; dating back to the Romans, apparently.

Usually I really dislike Clearasil (Vanishing Cream sucks, man), but this stuff is incredible. I put it on for 6 hours and already my acne is waay down. And unlike all the reviews that say it's nasty, I actually think it smells like roses.

The one downside is that it really, really itches. Im really scared of getting impetigo, so Im constantly freaking out, wondering if Im going to get impetigo or if it's just my skin itching.

Whatever. I can sacrifice itchy skin for not having acne.

Dont let the term 'adult care' discourage you, either. Im not really sure why it says that .___. It works great on all types of acne.

Go out and get this stuff!

Reviewed on February 11, 2010

The product is inexpensive and it has worked for me. I can get it over the counter, don't have to order it online or join any club or get a prescription.

Reviewed on December 13, 2009

I just started using this product and I have already started seeing results.