Page 2 of Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream reviews

3.9/5 - 66 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream

Resorcinol (2%) and Sulfur (8%).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.

Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Adult Treatment Cream: 0.65 OZ
updated: 09/05/2015 10:24 UTC
Clearasil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream, 0.65-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
updated: 09/05/2015 10:24 UTC

Reviewed on November 21, 2011

Smell isn't really that bad. Works good. Makes my face feel clean. If you just apply lightly as you do a makeup in a thin layer, its not that noticeable really. It just takes practice to apply correctly.

Reviewed on August 29, 2011

My face has never been clearer even when I used Accutane. Acne that used to stick around for weeks doesn't stand a chance. It's gone in a day or two now. I think this is a miracle in a tube.

My regimen is a sulfur soap + clearasil + derma e DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme.

My skin glows now. I'm ordering the Derma E scar gel + microdermabrasion to get rid of the scarring. If only I had found this Clearsil earlier.

Reviewed on March 21, 2011

I went to Walmart and grabbed this one by mistake. I usually use Persa-Gel by Clean & Clear but I'm on a budget and this one was cheaper. I didn't notice until I got in the car that it had "tinted" written on it. I tried it that night and immediately saw results come morning time (though i did kinda cake it on before bed... i was frustrated) Anyway, I was pleased with my results. The only thing that bothered me was that the tint didn't blend well with my skin or really "hide" anything, nor did my moisturizer help rub in it more, so wearing makeup was nearly impossible, and watch out for the sun. Your skin will feel the burn. I'd recommend only wearing this at night or if your plan for the day is to do nothing

Reviewed on March 11, 2011

I love this stuff, I have used it for about 2 years. Haven't used it in a few months because I emptied the tube & just hadn't gotten around to buying another one, & also was trying different things. But just got another tube, I use as a spot treatment, it seems like a lot of people use it for all over the face. I don't. I just bad some on my blemishes, rub it in a little, & then leave it wet til it dries & wear it overnight, wash in the morning. If you had a blemish you squeezed & got the white stuff out, put this on after you've washed befre you go to bed as a spot treatment, it really helps to dry those suckers out! I have found that after a few times of appplying it, the blemish sort of just peels off.

Reviewed on January 11, 2011

If you found that proactiv's mask worked for you as a spot treatment get this stuff. It has sulfur which works. And it's affordable so if for some reason it doesn't work for you, you're not out of a lot of money.

Reviewed on October 27, 2010

It's affordable and has worked on my sensitive skin. I only apply at night and have been noticing improvements. It's helped in clearing up my acne a lot!!! The odor is pretty strong tho...it almost made me gag. But I can deal with it if it means I get a beautiful complexion.

Reviewed on October 24, 2010

Really reduces swelling a lot. However, now I'm left with these super annoying mini pimples and some hyperpigmentation. I slathered this stuff all over my face one night and when I woke up the next morning, they were literally gone. Good for super red, irritated, volcano-like whiteheads.

Reviewed on September 16, 2010

I mixed athlete foot cream with this and applyed it all over my face before I went to bed athlete foot cream because most acne is a fungas and if you put all over the face you kill the fungas and sulfur is and antifungal as well and the next day all my pimples were dried out

Reviewed on August 13, 2010

I have used salicylic acid & benzoyl peroxide in the past, but neither of them worked very well and the b.p. was very drying. I began using the "Adult Care" as a spot treatment and it cleared up all of my pimples. Once I was clear, I started mixing a dab of the tinted cream in with my face lotion (alpha hydroxy lotion at night, Aveeno lotion in the day) and smoothing it all over my face and neck. I can't believe how much better my skin is now. I even use the Tanda, but I think this cream is the key.

Reviewed on June 22, 2010

This product is alright if you want to get rid of major acne pimples.But this product does not clear your acne as you would like. breakouts will still continue to appear I would recomend trying other products for moderate to severe acne but it was one of the best products I tryed.