Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 62 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Resorcinol (2%) (Acne Medication), Sulfur (8%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.

Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Adult Treatment Cream: 0.65 OZ
updated: 09/20/2014 01:58 UTC
Clearasil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream, 0.65-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
updated: 09/20/2014 01:58 UTC

great!
Reviewed on January 1, 2014

For some reason Benzoyl peroxide doesn't work for me. I used this stuff and it decreased the inflammation of zits drastically! I was so surprised. Yes it kinda smells bad but I can't smell it after 5 minutes.

Sulfer is good stuff
Reviewed on December 12, 2013

I am new on here and clicked to review Sulfur and this product came up so I will just tell you, I am 33 and the past year have been dealing with hormone changes from just getting older and significant stress, like house fire stress. Even been dealing with cystic acne. Out of all the products and or a couple prescriptions even, I found a product that worked right at the first day and maybe by day 3 for the cystic types I could almost peel away the dried out pimple.

The product I found was at GNC its a solid bar made from a Co called Grandpa's, its less then $6 and its main ingredient is Sulfer, yea it stinks like a geyser at Jellystone national park but its one of the only things that have worked for me.

I have used Clearasil before and it would prob be my second choice as far as buying an over the counter product.

I never even really washed my face much before that, when I do thats when I seen breakouts and I always looked much younger then my age. Eat right and drink water and get walking. Not much you can do about hormones but you can help balance them. Since I have not been doing enough for myself/activity- for medical reasons, Im experimenting with temp alt solutions and ways to increase cell turnover as well for dull looking skin.

Secondly, the face scrub I more recently used and liked is from Walgreens its gritty and feels warm applying it Eclos Plant Cell scrub. Its nice to use 2-3 days a week for me as I like these things best in moderation.

Reviewed on November 28, 2012

This product is great if you have light acne, but if you get bigger pimples, another product should be used.

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

Tinted creams are usually sulfur product and I like them because they are far less irritating on my skin than using benzoyl or salicylic. After about two weeks of using i noticed a dramatic difference in breakouts. My skin looked more even and less red. The only downfall about this product is that you cannot wear it during the day under makeup because it is too 'cakey looking. Also, when trying to wash this product off it is hard to scrub it completely off. When i use a toner to get all my makeup off there is always traces of this treatment cream left on. With all that aside, I think it is a pretty solid over the counter product with sulfur and resorcinol.

Reviewed on January 3, 2012

I love it!!! My face hasnt been this clear in a long time! And i feel alot more confident.

Reviewed on November 21, 2011

Smell isn't really that bad. Works good. Makes my face feel clean. If you just apply lightly as you do a makeup in a thin layer, its not that noticeable really. It just takes practice to apply correctly.

Reviewed on August 29, 2011

My face has never been clearer even when I used Accutane. Acne that used to stick around for weeks doesn't stand a chance. It's gone in a day or two now. I think this is a miracle in a tube.

My regimen is a sulfur soap + clearasil + derma e DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme.

My skin glows now. I'm ordering the Derma E scar gel + microdermabrasion to get rid of the scarring. If only I had found this Clearsil earlier.

Reviewed on March 21, 2011

I went to Walmart and grabbed this one by mistake. I usually use Persa-Gel by Clean & Clear but I'm on a budget and this one was cheaper. I didn't notice until I got in the car that it had "tinted" written on it. I tried it that night and immediately saw results come morning time (though i did kinda cake it on before bed... i was frustrated) Anyway, I was pleased with my results. The only thing that bothered me was that the tint didn't blend well with my skin or really "hide" anything, nor did my moisturizer help rub in it more, so wearing makeup was nearly impossible, and watch out for the sun. Your skin will feel the burn. I'd recommend only wearing this at night or if your plan for the day is to do nothing

Reviewed on March 11, 2011

I love this stuff, I have used it for about 2 years. Haven't used it in a few months because I emptied the tube & just hadn't gotten around to buying another one, & also was trying different things. But just got another tube, I use as a spot treatment, it seems like a lot of people use it for all over the face. I don't. I just bad some on my blemishes, rub it in a little, & then leave it wet til it dries & wear it overnight, wash in the morning. If you had a blemish you squeezed & got the white stuff out, put this on after you've washed befre you go to bed as a spot treatment, it really helps to dry those suckers out! I have found that after a few times of appplying it, the blemish sort of just peels off.