Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream reviews

3.9/5 - 66 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream

Resorcinol (2%) and Sulfur (8%).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.

Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Adult Treatment Cream: 0.65 OZ
updated: 10/09/2015 19:10 UTC
Clearasil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream, 0.65-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
updated: 10/09/2015 19:10 UTC
$15.92 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Mixed results
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

This is my third acne spot cream I've tried and so far its the best. The results are slow, but not as slow as the others I used previously. Sometimes this cream prevents a spot from reaching the top of my skin completely and sometimes it doesn't. It blends well with my skin tone, however large applications does leave dry patches on my face. I recommend just dabbing a tiny amount of the cream on your spots instead of an entire area of your face.

Works for some time
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

I started using clearasil back in high school. I would dab a pea size amount on my finger and place it on my problem areas. It worked for awhile and would dry up my pimples fast. But, at some point it didnt work for me anymore. It was like my skin became immunte to it or something. I would recommend using a small amount of this every other day. If you use it everyday it will just dry out your face and make everything worse. Also, I dont recommend buying the tinted kind. It smells funny and makes your face look bad. So, stick with the clear white kind and put it on and night.

Good Stuff
Reviewed on January 21, 2015

One of the few sulfur acne treatments you can find at the drugstore. One of the only ones I've found that works really well for me. It dries up acne really fast. Warning: Be careful putting this on your skin everyday. It dried me up so much it caused permanent wrinkles.

Reviewed on January 25, 2015

Its as if as soon as i turned 20, my acne changed. Where i was able to combat it with benzoyl peroxide 10%, I was no longer able to get relief. Until i found this! I tried this at night before I went to bed and it worked wonders! :) Over night it seemed like my cystic acne was healing nicely....... my only qualm with the product is that it does not go under make up very well. In fact, during the day, it looks disgusting and streaky even without makeup over it. It probably works better at night while you sleep anyway :)

Reviewed on January 1, 2014

For some reason Benzoyl peroxide doesn't work for me. I used this stuff and it decreased the inflammation of zits drastically! I was so surprised. Yes it kinda smells bad but I can't smell it after 5 minutes.

Sulfer is good stuff
Reviewed on December 12, 2013

I am new on here and clicked to review Sulfur and this product came up so I will just tell you, I am 33 and the past year have been dealing with hormone changes from just getting older and significant stress, like house fire stress. Even been dealing with cystic acne. Out of all the products and or a couple prescriptions even, I found a product that worked right at the first day and maybe by day 3 for the cystic types I could almost peel away the dried out pimple.

The product I found was at GNC its a solid bar made from a Co called Grandpa's, its less then $6 and its main ingredient is Sulfer, yea it stinks like a geyser at Jellystone national park but its one of the only things that have worked for me.

I have used Clearasil before and it would prob be my second choice as far as buying an over the counter product.

I never even really washed my face much before that, when I do thats when I seen breakouts and I always looked much younger then my age. Eat right and drink water and get walking. Not much you can do about hormones but you can help balance them. Since I have not been doing enough for myself/activity- for medical reasons, Im experimenting with temp alt solutions and ways to increase cell turnover as well for dull looking skin.

Secondly, the face scrub I more recently used and liked is from Walgreens its gritty and feels warm applying it Eclos Plant Cell scrub. Its nice to use 2-3 days a week for me as I like these things best in moderation.

Reviewed on November 28, 2012

This product is great if you have light acne, but if you get bigger pimples, another product should be used.

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

Tinted creams are usually sulfur product and I like them because they are far less irritating on my skin than using benzoyl or salicylic. After about two weeks of using i noticed a dramatic difference in breakouts. My skin looked more even and less red. The only downfall about this product is that you cannot wear it during the day under makeup because it is too 'cakey looking. Also, when trying to wash this product off it is hard to scrub it completely off. When i use a toner to get all my makeup off there is always traces of this treatment cream left on. With all that aside, I think it is a pretty solid over the counter product with sulfur and resorcinol.

Reviewed on January 3, 2012

I love it!!! My face hasnt been this clear in a long time! And i feel alot more confident.