Page 4 of Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream reviews

3.9/5 - 64 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream

Resorcinol (2%) (Acne Medication), Sulfur (8%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.

Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Adult Treatment Cream: 0.65 OZ
updated: 03/28/2015 16:36 UTC
Clearasil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream, 0.65-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
updated: 03/28/2015 16:36 UTC

Reviewed on June 16, 2009

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I have used it for years, and have always had to replace damaged clothing. Although the warning is on the label, it's just not worth it in the long run. It's funny how there is no rating option for recommending this product. I'm done with it.

Reviewed on May 18, 2009

I've spent a good 15 years on what seemed like a never-ending quest for clear skin. I've tried everything out there sparing no expense whatsoever (ie. MD prescribed topical/oral antibiotics, over-the-counter treatments, and even accutane!). Since my skin gets irritated by salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide has absolutely no effect on my adult acne, I recently bought this Clearasil adult acne cream as a last ditch effort. I found that using the cream (right after a good 3 minute lather with Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Cleanser) gives me heaven-sent results!! For the first time in years, the little bumps on my face are disappearing! This combination has personally worked out lovely for me :)

Reviewed on May 11, 2009

use only at night around people or at home not school lol

Reviewed on May 3, 2009

The product seem to work.. and it's also affordable i bought mine @ Walmart. If you have patience and clean your face regularly you will see great results

Reviewed on March 5, 2009

The best value for your money! The large tube costs only about $5.00 and it lasts for ages! I use it 2x daily each time I wash my face even if I don't have acne because it keeps it pretty clear. (and matte) I should also mention I have combination skin that sporadically breaks out in the chin and nose area. yuck!

Reviewed on January 19, 2009

It's the only product I consistently return to after using other stuff because it always works. Also, doesn't contain harmful ingredients like BP that cause wrinkles.

Reviewed on January 10, 2009

this product is tinted a lil to dark, it smell is nasty, it dries skin badly and i used it for a week had to stop because it caused more breakouts and it dried up my skin badly.

Reviewed on December 2, 2008

Works well on adult acne, especially if you have grown frustrated with benzoyl peroxide remedies that burn when applied, and salicylates that make your face peel like an onion.