Page 3 of Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 62 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Resorcinol (2%) (Acne Medication), Sulfur (8%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.

Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Adult Treatment Cream: 0.65 OZ
updated: 11/23/2014 06:20 UTC
Clearasil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream, 0.65-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
updated: 11/23/2014 06:20 UTC

Reviewed on November 10, 2009

This product has been around for many years and it's the only spot treatment i've seen good results with. I used Duac and it absolutely disagreed with my sensitive skin. This product is gentle and a good alternative to benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid if you skin is sensitive and can't handle harsh chemicals.

Unfortunately i can't use this product during the day as the colour of the tint is wrong for my skin tone but luckily they make a vanishing formula which i can wear under concealer during the day.

Try this (and give it time to work) before you try any other acne topicals.

Reviewed on November 8, 2009

I never realized that this product couldn't be worn like a makeup. I knew it was a spot treatment, but my skin tone and acne were so uneven that I used it on my entire face. I saw that it covered fairly well, but by the end of the school day, my face was red and blotchy again and it didn't really clear up my pimples. I've never tried this product at night before, but it didn't really help during the day, so I probably won't attempt it. Basically, I feel stupid for using it in a similar way as a foundation, and I hope other students didn't notice or think I looked strange or something. But if the product works for you, I recommend you continue using it.

Reviewed on October 29, 2009

Tried, tested and true. Clearasil has been around forever, for a reason. I think people give up on acne treatments too quickly cause they expect rapid results. This takes a little time, but when it finally does get you clear you just have to maintain it by continuing to use the product before bed every night.

Reviewed on August 26, 2009

This is a great product, a necessity for me. I occasionally get that large embarrassing pimple that this product helps get rid of. Apply at night as it isn't something you want to walk around with on. However, if you still have a large whitehead in the morning, you can apply a tiny bit of this product to the tip of the pimple to help hide it without looking like you have weird make-up on.

Reviewed on August 11, 2009

If you're thinking about not getting this because of the complaints about smell, get it! The smell is not bad at all, it actually smells like roses. At least mine does, purchased in 2009, and I have a very, very good sense of smell. So, perhaps a fragrance change?

I am not using this to keep acne at bay, as I've been taking Accutane for 3 months & my face is currently acne free. I'm using it for the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

I was using a mild salicylic gel overnight, which may have been working, but I lost the ridiculously tiny container, so I tried this out and the next morning I was startled at how much fainter my marks were and how soft & smooth my skin felt.

I have continued to use this overnight, every night, in conjunction with nothing (thank you, Accutane!) and it continues to work brilliantly.

You should realize in a few seconds that you cannot wear this out. Perhaps it should not be advertised as hinting this, but really, who cares? It w

Reviewed on July 15, 2009

Give it a try.. it just might work for you

Reviewed on July 13, 2009

I haven't used it long enough to know if it will eliminate future breakouts, but so far so good and VERY inexpensive!!

Reviewed on June 16, 2009

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I have used it for years, and have always had to replace damaged clothing. Although the warning is on the label, it's just not worth it in the long run. It's funny how there is no rating option for recommending this product. I'm done with it.

Reviewed on May 18, 2009

I've spent a good 15 years on what seemed like a never-ending quest for clear skin. I've tried everything out there sparing no expense whatsoever (ie. MD prescribed topical/oral antibiotics, over-the-counter treatments, and even accutane!). Since my skin gets irritated by salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide has absolutely no effect on my adult acne, I recently bought this Clearasil adult acne cream as a last ditch effort. I found that using the cream (right after a good 3 minute lather with Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Cleanser) gives me heaven-sent results!! For the first time in years, the little bumps on my face are disappearing! This combination has personally worked out lovely for me :)