Clear Skincare Copper Peptides reviews

4.1/5 - 17 reviews

Brand: Clear Skincare

Clear Skincare Copper Peptides

Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Copper Tri-Peptide, Lactic Acid.

Clear Skincare Copper Peptides

Copper peptide from ebay by ActiveFormulas 2mL ruin my dented acne scars!
Reviewed on February 20, 2016

I bought it from ebay for £8 and diluted it in 120mL of pure hyaluronic acid (from Amazon £19 if I am not mistaken) so that makes it 0.1% Copper peptide. I used it for the first time on my face during microneedling procedure (my second time treatment) to lubricate my skin. I noticed the difference from my first treatment (using Pure hyaluronic acid as lubricant). I found that using 0.1% copper-peptide-HA makes my acne scars more visible (the dented scars!)

My first microneedling treatment gave alot of improvement at least my scars were not noticeable in a bright light room but now after copper peptide application, my dented scars are more visible. So, after a week and my scars still visible, I throw my copper-peptide-HA mixture in a toilet bowl (Such a waste! especially the 120mL HA). All those ads saying it improves scars are fake! I am not sure if it takes some downtime or whatsoever, but I know that copper at 0.1% destroy collagen and induce the collagen remodelling. So maybe my scars now undergo collagen breakdown? then later on proceed to collagen induction phase? But, now I need to avoid that risky process, I rather stick to my first microneedling prcedure:

Numb cream > Clean it> Hyaluronic acid gel> microneedling 2.0-2.5mm> leave overnight > T3 face wash (body shop)> human EGF serum> Vitamin C cream (body shop). And of course SPF30 sunscreen.

Btw, I am using an automated microneedling not the roller one. It was £56 on Amazon uk. It at least improved my dark scars after I mistreated my face with 50% TCA! now those purplish-dark scars are gone and getting a little bit fade red. But for me red is fine rather than dark purple.

dont get me wrong, this review is nothing to do with the CP product by CLEAR SKINCARE. this review is for Copper peptide by ACTIVE FORMULAS on ebay.

buy copper peptides
Reviewed on May 7, 2014

I've experienced an advance in overall skin quality and gloss, and the scars are looking better. [link edited out]

Reviewed on August 9, 2011

Use the Super Cop Cream 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment. It's an expensive product, so you won't want to use it all over your face. I got the best results doing a combination of self-needling (using 5-6 sewing needles - not diabetic ones - superglued together - trust me it works). Or you can get a derma roller. The needling will help the product penetrate the dermis to get to the all important scar tissue.

You can use the weaker varieties of Super Cops if you have sensitive skin but you can actually feel the 2x working. Use it consistently everyday. Focus on specific areas like the temples and try to use harsh lighting to see how the shape of the scar changes as it begins to break down.

by Mary415 on 03/20/2014 21:48
I am on my first day of scar kit by Skin Biology.... most of my scarring is on chin and jawline and neck. I am focussing on my chin (below outer corners of mouth) I am 46 and so where I have scars are naturally occurring wrinkly areas (probably from frowning and smiling LOL). Thanks for the info you provided. If this works or helps I will definitely purchase the regular size of trial sizes.
Reviewed on January 27, 2011

Well I have been using SkinBiology's Copper Peptides about 2 weeks ago. I have lots of redness and acne scars all over my face.

Within about 3 days of only putting it on my face at night and leaving it on. I can see noticeable changes.

My redness of Hyperpigmentation has gone down 40% and I can see where once were scar holes start filling up and thickening up with new skin. This was freakin amazing. I have made and use my own Vitamin-C serum and compared with this, Copper Peptides wins hands down. My overall skin complexion is soooo much better and my skin feels very soft now. Copper Peptides is like the whole package. But I must stress that you must use it consistently to see results. This is coming from an Asian guy with light olive skin.

Adiv, Georgia
Reviewed on December 29, 2010

This is the first scar treatment I've ever written a review about because it's the first that I actually feel hopeful about. I have mild-moderate rolling scarring/enlarged pores across my cheeks, temples, and forehead and they've been there since I got off Accutane about 4 years ago.

I got the "scar reduction kit" from SkinBiology about 2 weeks ago. It has Super CP serum (high strength), Super Cop 2x (extra strength) and LacSal serum (for exfoliation). I've been using their recommended regimen for about 2 weeks and can honestly say I'm seeing results. I wash and put on the Super CP serum in the morning, then wash and put on the LacSal at night followed by a thin layer of the super-strength Super Cop 2x about an hour afterward.

I've seen an improvement in overall skin tone and color, and the scars are looking better. It's hard to notice slow overall improvement (unless you take pictures) so I'm closely watching some scars on my temple. They've been sloooowly but steadily filling in- and it's only been 2 weeks.

Definitely worth the small cost for the kit. Strongly recommended. By the way, I have very "thick" skin, so I use the high-strength stuff. But for others with fairer skin, the Super Cop 2x is probably too strong to spread over the whole face.

by Mothers Ladla on 05/07/2014 08:09
I've experienced an advance in overall skin quality and gloss, and the scars are looking better. http://bit.ly/1fT9JU8
Reviewed on November 24, 2010

If you have mild scarring, this product is a God-sent!

Misskin, Singapore
Reviewed on November 15, 2009

I believe that CP along with consistent work, will be able to remove the damages and scars on my face!

K, Northeast
Reviewed on November 14, 2009

i made the terrible mistake of excessive sunbathing because it temporarily helped my acne. even worse, i was on antibiotics and other acne medications that increased my sun sensitivity. as a result, my skin became very very rough over time, subsequent acne began to to scar, my pores were large and visible and i became very depressed, thinking there was no solution and i would be stuck with this horrible skin forever. after 2 months of an AHA & copper peptide regimen, the texture of my skin has improved greatly. i wouldnt say that shallow scars have started to disappear yet,i would give it more time before i expected that to happen. but most importantly the use of peptides has given me hope. i highly suggest for anyone with skin problems to at least try it before writing it off.

A-chan, NC
Reviewed on March 31, 2009

From what I've read you need to combine this with a good peel for it to work. I didn't want to use peels since I have sensitve skin so I combine regular Super CP serum with microdermabrasion. The results have been impressive. My skin noticably looked smoother within two weeks of the second microderm treatment. I've tried needling, TCA cross, and this has been the best besides laser treatments, but a lot cheaper!

lisa, Colorado
Reviewed on February 24, 2009

I have been using this for a few days and going slower than what was recommended.

The above products using the tiniest amount, about the size of 1/3 of a pencil eraser for the entire face caused redness and flaking of dead skin.

i have noticed tiny blacjheads and whiteheads pop up but nothing extreme. I am using the super CP serum on spots like my acne scars. Since i have been using this for a few days I can only tell you what I am experiencing so far.

Proactiv HAS caused my skin to get worse over time making it lumpy. Thisis true, that is makes your skin uneven and lumpy.

Since using Skin Biology my skin feels smoother and looks smoother. It has not caused cystic acne although I do use Zinc Gluconate to control it.

My indented areas on my skin are smoother so far.

Overall, I am pleased with what I am seeing so far. I feel like it is dissolving the thickened, damaged skin. My pores arent as large either.