Clear Pores Skin Cleansing System reviews

2.4/5 - 58 reviews

Brand: Clear Pores

Daily Supplement:
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale), Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa), Aloe Vera, Yellow Dock (Rumex Crispus), Echinacea Purpurea, Red Clover (Trifolium Pratense), Sarsaparilla Root (Smilax Officinalis), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Turmeric (Curcuma), Atlantic Kelp (Ascophylum Nodosum), Cayenne (Capsicum Annuum), Partially Hydrogenated Cotton Seed Oil.

Deep Facial Wash:
Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xantham Gum, Linum Usitatissimum (linseed) Seed Extract, Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Root Extract, SD alcohol 40, Farnesol, Polysorbate 60, Cyclopentasiloxane, Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid, abbreviated BHA) , Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Capryloyl Glycine, Phospholipids, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Bisabolol.

Protection Cream:
Water, Isoproply Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearath-21, Dimethicone, Soy Lecithin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Steareth-2, Thioctic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben.

Probably the worst skin care decision I've ever made.
Reviewed on January 23, 2014

I thought I'd try ClearPores after wanting to get off the Extra Strength Proactiv I'd been on for years. I was tired of being on benzoyl peroxide and my face was dry too often. They say you need to use ClearPores for a full 3 months to achieve the results you want. Full disclosure I only used the product 2 months, because I could not take it anymore. My skin got worse from the day I started using the products & escalated from there. There was never any improvement in the 2 months of use. My face often felt very painful, either from the acne or the products, I'm not sure. I had a lot of hope that the products would work, I even liked the way they felt/smelled. I stuck with it 8 weeks, & thats a little over how long you should have to wait for an acne product to work. I switched to Proactiv gentle formula (w/o bp) & my skin improved. That is not the routine I stuck with, but regardless, anything was better than ClearPores. The real reason I wrote this review is that i now have acne marks & scars that I am stuck with. The scars may never go away. They say the treatment takes 3 months to work, but even if by some miracle it had, I would still have the horrible acne scars/marks to show for it. I did receive a refund, luckily. Maybe this product would work for some people, but I don't think its worth the time/risk when other products are out there.

Reviewed on January 30, 2013

Definitely worth it if you are willing to be patient. Cost low, and works well.

Reviewed on January 30, 2013

i've been waitting for 20 days and look high forward to this product.i have order three months' treatment because i thought that would in case for emergency after it cured. well, the most funny thing is that i am totally wrong. it does not work as their advertisement.

DO NOT BUY IT!

Reviewed on April 9, 2012

If you're looking for a skincare product that ensures you never get spots again, NEWSFLASH! You won't find one. Be realistic. If you get spots...you will always get spots in some shape or form, no matter how much hype there is about a product and how many celebs are 'rubbing it in your face' (pun intended!) All you can ask is that a facewash and moisturizer reduce the amount of breakouts you get and improve the quality of your skin at the same time.

That's what Clear Pores does for me and I've used the facewash and moisturiser for the past 2 years. I've swapped to other creams and they never worked as well as this. With Clearpores, my skin is soft and glowing (I don't take the tablets as well, cuz they made my skin very itchy). I still get one or two large spots once every few months, but breakouts are greatly reduced and my skin looks great! I will be sticking with this because it is the best product so far and I trust it.

As with any new product, you HAVE to try it out for at least a month. You will most likely break out a bit before you see an improvement because this happens with any new product; your skin needs time to adjust to the change in your facial skin care routine. I have normal to dry skin (a little sensitive too) and Clear Pores has been the best for me. I would recommend it, but naturally I'd recommend it to someone who has similar skin to mine, who gets a few small spots every so often and then one or two bigger ones every few months. It clears spots much quicker than anything else as well, so even if you get a few, they'll be gone in about two days. It also helps with acne scarring.

I hope this was helpful!

Reviewed on December 29, 2011

DO NOT BUY! NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY OR TIME! PRODUCTS ARE INCREDIBLY WEIRD AND THE WHOLE LINE IS VERY DODGY!

Reviewed on October 22, 2011

I don't know why so many people are complaining about this product. First of all, the protective cream does not smell like feces, as someone had written. It does have a slight smell but it is not unpleasant, more like a medicinal smell and barely noticeable.

I'm sure many of you have not used the product for a full 3 months before writing your complaints on here. It actually says that the product should be used continuously for a full 3-5 months to see a noticeable difference, which I plan on doing.

The first week that I used it, it left my skin really smooth and I no longer has rough patches on my skin. I've only been using it a little over a month now so I can't yet determine if it works or not. I do break out a lot sometimes, but I feel like it's because the herbal supplement is forcing out the acne from under my skin that would have came out even if I wasn't using this product; it's just moving it along faster.

I will continue using this for 4 more months, and will get back with the results. But so far, I like it, especially the protective cream because it makes my skin feel so nice when I put it on.

Reviewed on September 19, 2011

I wouldn't try this product, you'll still have the same problem and have a lot less money.

Reviewed on September 1, 2011

I switched to Clear Pores from Proactiv because it looked attractive with the herbal supplement and the glowing reviews. Unfortunately it did nothing for me except make my Acne worse while on it.

It's good that it worked for some of you but personally I cant help but feel scammed. While browsing the Clear Pores website (after I had already purchased the product) I read the fine print at the bottom which states:

'* Images of individuals giving testimonials are actors and not actual photographs of individuals providing testimonial.'

If this doesn't raise a red flag, I don't know what does.

Reviewed on July 15, 2011

Its not a harsh product for your skin, it does not leave it dry eithier. People need to give it more of a chance and be patient. I know you want a fast relief but, in the long run you'll be happy you stuck it out. Its better to use somthing natural and moisturizing than something harsh and drying. I just started my second month with this and I am getting fewer breakouts. I do use the clarisonic brush. My skin never got worse only better when I started using this product.

Reviewed on March 26, 2011

Don't even try it! If you do make sure is for 90 days and GOOD LUCK getting a refund if you dont like it or you have a problem....That guarantee they talk about is a SCAM....