Clear Essence Advanced Complex Fade Gel reviews

Brand: Clear Essence

Clear Essence Advanced Complex Fade Gel

Hydroquinone 2%, Sulisobenzone 2%, Purified Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Benzophenone-4 Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Great Product
Reviewed on August 8, 2013

Used this and saw a noticeable difference in my dark spots and skin discoloration. I'm so happy and no longer need makeup to cover imperfections!

Reviewed on May 16, 2013

I've been using it for almost 2 months now. My scars lightened after 3 weeks of usage. They've like 50% less visible now, some disappeared, but the product doesn't do anything anymore. I guess my scars are heavier than what I though lol but still 50% is a lot. I recommend this.

Reviewed on October 6, 2009

Try this product, you'll be happy you did.

Reviewed on September 24, 2009

This product smells disgusting, and works disgusting. Broke me out so bad I dont even want to leave my house. Wasted 1 month on the regimen just to come to this.

Reviewed on July 9, 2009

Faded my dark spots very quickly, literally in days. I use it night/day under moisturizer, otherwise my skin gets tight. It's a wonderful product!

Reviewed on June 8, 2009

It works, no matter what the package looks like. I'll continue to buy it and tell others about my experience!

Reviewed on September 7, 2007

It really works!!! take before and after pix and see for yourself. I did! For better results, use the serum at night.