Clear Complexion B5 reviews

4.7/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Clear Complexion

Vitamin C, Vitamin B-1, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum, Aloe Vera Juice, L-Camiline, Bromelian, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Stevia, Leaf Extract.

Other Ingredients:
Purified Water, Organic Agave Cactus Nectar, Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Potassium Benzoate.

Reviewed on May 17, 2013

Clear Complexion B5 is really easy to use. It's great in the morning as you can take it with cereal and tastes like orange juice. You're urine might be noticeably brighter if you're body is unable to absorb all of the vitamins. You might want to try taking smaller sips in the morning and evening.

If you are just starting, you simply drink two of the small bottles a day, one in the morning, and the other in the evening. After you achieve the results you want, you can simply drink half the bottle in the morning and the other half in the evening.

I wasn't able to get the results I wanted in just a weeks time. If you are just starting out, it makes sense to buy 30 bottle package instead of the 14 package which only lasts a week.

I would recommend the product to anyone who has acne and isn't getting their daily value of vitamins in their diet.

Reviewed on May 6, 2013

I had been suffering from acne from long time and then a friend of mine told me about this product. i tried it without any hope as i tried many things but i was shocked with the results. It actually worked. Guys I would strongly recommend it to you

Reviewed on March 26, 2013

Bottom line is that i love this product. It has really cleared my face and now after taking it for over 3 weeks my face is continuing to look better and i even notice some of my scaring from acne looking less noticeable. I cant imagine going back to creams and topical cleansers.

Reviewed on February 19, 2013

This product works!!! Ive been getting outbreaks for the past year and using mostly just Mario Badescu facial cleanser. That was working alright to control my outbreaks but I wanted to find a way to stop outbreaks from occurring. I was first skeptical about Clear Complexion b5 but after a week i started to notice less breakouts! Ive been taking this a little over a month and only getting a zit here or there now.

Reviewed on February 6, 2013

Be patient. Clear Complexion B5 took 3-5 days before I saw results. My skin is oily so acne breakouts happen easily. I've been using it for a few months and have seen amazing results. Try it for yourself.