Clear Clinic Laboratories Everyday Acne Wash reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Brand: Clear Clinic Laboratories

Clear Clinic Laboratories Everyday Acne Wash

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchroroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

O2 Wash — Reduces Breakouts Slightly But By No Means a Miracle Product
Reviewed on April 11, 2017

I've used Clear Clinic Laboratories' O2 Wash for around a year now. My dermatologist recommended I use it in the shower on my face, neck, and back. It's 5% Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide. The fact that it is micronized supposedly allows it to penetrate the pores of the skin more effectively. I'd say it has done a good job at keeping my neck decently clear, however, I still frequently get cystic acne breakouts. I've noticed that breakouts are slightly worse when not using this product. By no means is this a miracle product; while I still get breakouts when using it, it seems to keep my skin a little more clear and reduce the breakouts to some extent. I buy it from my dermatologist for $40, which is pretty pricey.