Page 5 of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 338 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz
[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 07/31/2014 08:33 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

Overall, it is a great product. I have two pimples on my forehead. I bought this product and had great results. You should try it. Of course, I'm not persuading everyone to buy it due to different skin types. Try it and see if you had results like me.

Reviewed on April 3, 2012

If you have sensative skin, don't use this product. Or, if you must, then only apply to one small area on your face for a couple hours to make sure you're not allergic.

Reviewed on March 11, 2012

I have fairly good skin that's a little shiny sometimes but generally i don't have acne. However around my period I usually get one huge pimple that refuses to disappear for over a week! This stuff is amazing in the way that it dries up the pimple and makes it so easy and efficient to pop ( the right way, with the hot water and compress and sterilized needle and everything) a few days of putting this on at night and any pimple no matter how big or

Small will be ready to pop with a perfect white head. Put on a little neosporin afterwards and it's healed in two days! Amazing loved this stuff as a spot treatment and don't plan to ever use another product again! I used to use tea tree oil but this stuff is so much better

Reviewed on February 25, 2012

BP is the only treatment that works for me and I've tried them all -- retin a, taz, clindamycin, differing etc.

I like that this doesn't dry me out. I tried Dan's BP and even though I use BP, it made my skin very dry and irriatated like I was having an allergic reaction. (Sorry Dan!!) Since I've used BP forever, I knew this wasn't true. I think I may be allergic to one of the inactive ingredients in Dan's. Boo hoo, because I love it here and would like to love it.

Anyway, I mix it in my palm with my moisturizer so it dries me out less and apply it to my entire face before bed. That works at keeping acne away and keeping me not dry. I just recently started doing it this way...before I was using it straight (lol) and then applying moisturizer, but that still left me a bit dry. My new method really works for me.

I also use Dan's AHA a few times a week to exfoliate.

Reviewed on February 22, 2012

do not use 10% BP unless youve gradally built your skin up to this amount. trust me on this it did not even take away the pimple what a rip off. only made my skin all around the pimple bright red this sucks.. i really hope it goes away after tonight.

Reviewed on February 13, 2012

It really does work and i think im seeing results in only a few days of using the product but like i said it reaaallllyyy dries your face out. Find a good oil free moisturizer and use a lot of it.

Reviewed on February 9, 2012

had better luck with others

Reviewed on January 11, 2012

Just started using it and noticed a big difference. Even though it dries skin out, it gets rid of unwanted acne.

Reviewed on January 11, 2012

I'm a 27 year old male. For the past two years, my face has had more acne problems, and I've been left with some scars. I finally gave Persa Gel 10 a try, and a day later, I can already see good results. I get cystic type acne, and it has already made them smaller. Thanks, Clean & Clear!

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

Its very good and the best part is that is very cheap! I used it overnight.

I would totally recommend this!!!! It works!!!