Page 5 of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 367 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 02/13/2016 13:06 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)
updated: 02/13/2016 13:06 UTC

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

Its great and works just as well as the perscribed stuff you would pay a lot for

Reviewed on December 19, 2012

This product works well for moderate to severe acne. I noticed a very noticeable difference in my acne within a week of starting use. When used with a good cleanser and an effective moisturizer it is very effective at reducing the size and appearance of acne. I can get a generic of this product for $3-4 at most retailers and noticed an almost immediate effect shortly after starting use. I use it sparingly 2-3 times per day in accordance with the directions. This product can be very drying and irritating so it is crucial to use a good moisturizer after application. It is pretty much prescription strength and is good to use for people who haven't had any luck with other products. I would recommend starting with one application per day until your skin acclimates to the product, and working your way up to the recommended dose from there. I would probably not recommend this product to people with sensitive skin due to possible irritation. Overall I believe this product is very effective for treating acne.

Reviewed on December 2, 2012

i have been using for 1 month and i only see 2 new pimples or else i usually had 3-4 pimples in a week.

Reviewed on November 27, 2012

I was suffering with a severe break out with large cyst acne for almost 2 months. I tried everything without any improvement. I picked up this product and after using it for only 2 days, I had marked improvement. It even stopped the spreading of the acne. I'm so very happy with this product!

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

I use Clean and Clear persa-gel on and off when i have really ugly pimples that won't disappear. This is my last resort method to really attack pimples that won't go away! I apply a very very very small amount and then apply a moisturizer after. Without a rich moisturizer my skin would be flake city haha. USE THIS PRODUCT SPARINGLY.

Reviewed on October 16, 2012

I used this product only once to try and clear up a few blemishes. Within 12 hours of application, my entire face was terribly itchy, dry, very red, and stinging (even though I only used 2 dabs in small and specific places). My skin also feels hot and bumpy to the touch when I run my fingers over it. I've always had very smooth skin, so I suspect it must be further reaction to the product. I will not be using this product again. I will just stick with my Noxema from on.

by Sharksmal on 11/05/2014 02:17
What did you do once you had the reaction? Were there any products to help heal your red and flaky skin? I'm having such a bad reaction to the stuff!
Reviewed on September 7, 2012

I've been using this product for 4 years and my acne has decreased dramatically.