Page 3 of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 364 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 11/25/2015 07:41 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)
updated: 11/25/2015 07:41 UTC
$31.79 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on July 23, 2014

this stuff almost works too well. it drys up the pimple over night, but if even a tiny bit had moved off the pimple over night, i would have a red peeling chemical burn on my face the next morning.

Horrible Skin Reaction in some areas
Reviewed on June 25, 2014

I have had horrible cystic acne on my jaw line and neck with some occasional pimples on my cheeks. I have been desperate and trying anything and everything. I should mention that my skin is very sensitive and I figured I would react to this in a bad way because it is maximum strength, but I still wanted to try it. The thick acne on my jaw line and neck has reduced significantly, however, my eyes and skin on my cheeks are swollen and red (I look ridiculous but I am still coming in to work LOL). I also put some on my nose and forehead and that doesn't seem to be a problem. I'll continue using it only in the areas it didn't affect.

Amazing product !!
Reviewed on May 19, 2014

This persa 10 gel I was Betsy hesitant to try, but I'm glad I did! Instead of going around with a huge pimple with white puss, just put this over when you feel like you're gonna grow a pimple and it really helps control it and by 3-5 days, it's completely gone!

Best product I've ever found
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

Starts drying up and shrinking pimples within the first night, easily the quickest results I've seen yet. But you will need a moisturizer because it is drying.

by jerbakerepn on 12/12/2014 06:55
Great for pimples, but not whiteheads
Reviewed on April 23, 2014

Ever since Is started using this I haven't gotten a single pimple. However, it doesn't really seem to do anything for whiteheads, which is my main problem.

Amazing results
Reviewed on April 6, 2014

Being completely honest I'm 15 and I started to get acne last year. I didn't know what to do so randomly at meijers I grabbed this off the shelf. In the fist day I noticed results it was amazing. It's one step and it takes about 30 seconds to do. I've recommended it to tons if people and everyone usually likes it. It's pretty affordable it's around 6 dollars and you can buy it at most drug stores or a Walmart or meijers. If your looking for an easy way to clear up your acne this is the best cream I've ever used!

Best acne product ever!!!!!
Reviewed on January 19, 2014

This product has saved my life. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but it is AMAZING! I have suffered from acne for 10 years and I have tried everything under the sun to alleviate it. I've used prescriptions, birth control, makeups, vitamins, creams, etc. I even went so far as to use Accutane a few years ago. Persa gel produced better results than Accutane. Please never stop making it! :)

Reviewed on January 4, 2014

It's awesome! It starts drying up pimples as soon as you put it on. Usually, by morning it brings the pimple to a head. By day two or three, it starts scabbing over, and then it falls off. I had severe acne from oil cleansing and this is the only thing that has worked so well and so fast! I was scared to try it at first and waited 3 months before trying. I wish I tried it earlier because it would have stopped the acne from spreading so much. Better late than never I guess.

BP is my boyfriend
Reviewed on December 4, 2013

I like to use this product in conjunction with bp. I use the [link removed] 2.5% all over my face and only use the persa-gel 10% as spot treatment. This bp is thicker and more drying and very effective. Also this bp is more convenient since it can be bought at local drugstores.

Keeps Acne Under Control
Reviewed on November 13, 2013

Before I started using this I had cystic acne, surface acne, every kind of acne all over my face. A result of oil cleansing for a few months. This persa gel saved my skin! I began using it about a year ago and today my skin has no evidence of ever having acne, other than a few pitted scars. This product causes dryness, peeling, flaking, but that's the whole point. It's getting rid of the old, bad skin down to the new, fresh skin. I use a pearl size only at night and it covers my cheeks (close to my nose) my chin, forehead & nose. I'll never be without this product!

by Resa93 on 01/01/2014 10:15
thanks for the post. i got terrible severe acne from the oil cleansing method as well. i have been trying to fix it for nearly 4 months now. i just got some of this tonight and am hoping it works for me as well as it did for you.
by cazer on 10/02/2014 02:32
I use evoo as a pre moisturizer(leave on for 20min then rinse) followed by moisturizer and thats worked wonders. Strange how you got that result