Page 3 of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 343 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz
[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 10/23/2014 12:26 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

I used to have terrible acne on my cheeks. They were a lot of small bumps varying in size. I tried anti-bacterial soap, astringent every night, face wash, and other products but this was the only thing that helped me. Not only did it work well, but it worked FAST.

It got rid of a years old problem in 2 weeks. Since the bumps were everywhere, I applied it all over. Just now they're starting to return, but in fewer numbers, but that's because of stress and medication. In the morning or later on in the day, I would get up and rinse off the dried product, and reapply it. If you really want this stuff to work, you have to be consistent. I wear makeup a lot, and Clean & Clear Persa Gel is the only thing that has kept my face clear.

Reviewed on March 27, 2013

I went to my doctor to get treatment for my moderate acne. She prescribed me an antibiotic and recommended that I start using Persa Gel 10. She told me that there is no treatment to clear acne immediately but this gel would gradually clear my face up. I've used this gel for about 2 weeks, and my acne is almost completely gone and my scars are starting to fade! If you're struggling with acne, this is a great product, as long as you're willing to stick with it for a while.

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

This is the best spot treatment I've tried! I have used so many OTC treatments, home remedies, and a couple prescription treatments, and this has been the most effective. I have oily skin that can't afford to be stripped or will obviously overproduce oils! This does not leave me flaky, and dries pimples out without being damaging to my skin. I am sad that lately it hasn't really been helping my pimples. I haven't broken out this bad in years, but I currently have 13 active pimples on one side of my face. I think my Garnier bb cream is to blame, but that's a whole different review. I recommend this to anyone that struggles with whiteheads, or hormonal acne.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

Its great and works just as well as the perscribed stuff you would pay a lot for

Reviewed on December 19, 2012

This product works well for moderate to severe acne. I noticed a very noticeable difference in my acne within a week of starting use. When used with a good cleanser and an effective moisturizer it is very effective at reducing the size and appearance of acne. I can get a generic of this product for $3-4 at most retailers and noticed an almost immediate effect shortly after starting use. I use it sparingly 2-3 times per day in accordance with the directions. This product can be very drying and irritating so it is crucial to use a good moisturizer after application. It is pretty much prescription strength and is good to use for people who haven't had any luck with other products. I would recommend starting with one application per day until your skin acclimates to the product, and working your way up to the recommended dose from there. I would probably not recommend this product to people with sensitive skin due to possible irritation. Overall I believe this product is very effective for treating acne.

Reviewed on December 2, 2012

i have been using for 1 month and i only see 2 new pimples or else i usually had 3-4 pimples in a week.

Reviewed on November 27, 2012

I was suffering with a severe break out with large cyst acne for almost 2 months. I tried everything without any improvement. I picked up this product and after using it for only 2 days, I had marked improvement. It even stopped the spreading of the acne. I'm so very happy with this product!