Page 3 of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 338 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz
[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 07/31/2014 14:52 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

Its great and works just as well as the perscribed stuff you would pay a lot for

Reviewed on December 19, 2012

This product works well for moderate to severe acne. I noticed a very noticeable difference in my acne within a week of starting use. When used with a good cleanser and an effective moisturizer it is very effective at reducing the size and appearance of acne. I can get a generic of this product for $3-4 at most retailers and noticed an almost immediate effect shortly after starting use. I use it sparingly 2-3 times per day in accordance with the directions. This product can be very drying and irritating so it is crucial to use a good moisturizer after application. It is pretty much prescription strength and is good to use for people who haven't had any luck with other products. I would recommend starting with one application per day until your skin acclimates to the product, and working your way up to the recommended dose from there. I would probably not recommend this product to people with sensitive skin due to possible irritation. Overall I believe this product is very effective for treating acne.

Reviewed on December 2, 2012

i have been using for 1 month and i only see 2 new pimples or else i usually had 3-4 pimples in a week.

Reviewed on November 27, 2012

I was suffering with a severe break out with large cyst acne for almost 2 months. I tried everything without any improvement. I picked up this product and after using it for only 2 days, I had marked improvement. It even stopped the spreading of the acne. I'm so very happy with this product!

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

I use Clean and Clear persa-gel on and off when i have really ugly pimples that won't disappear. This is my last resort method to really attack pimples that won't go away! I apply a very very very small amount and then apply a moisturizer after. Without a rich moisturizer my skin would be flake city haha. USE THIS PRODUCT SPARINGLY.

Reviewed on October 16, 2012

I used this product only once to try and clear up a few blemishes. Within 12 hours of application, my entire face was terribly itchy, dry, very red, and stinging (even though I only used 2 dabs in small and specific places). My skin also feels hot and bumpy to the touch when I run my fingers over it. I've always had very smooth skin, so I suspect it must be further reaction to the product. I will not be using this product again. I will just stick with my Noxema from on.

Reviewed on August 27, 2012

I was recommended to use this product the night before i started college because i wanted to get rid of my acne fast. When i woke up the next morning most of the pimples had gone down in size. Overall i like the product just make sure you moisturize!

Reviewed on August 4, 2012

all skin types are different, so it might not work for some people. i also used dove soap and oil free acne wash from neutrogena, this product and the face wash contains benzoyl peroxide, which dries and irritates the skin and can also cause redness. my face had pimples and redness all around my nose and other places too, it was bad, i felt ugly and didnt want to leave my house until i used these three things (dove, the face wash and this product) it cleared in a week.

Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I used this treatment gel (more like a cream) as part of my last resort before visiting the dermatologist. I didn't want to pay $$$ to only be pumped full of meds and slather on ointments that may or may not work. Firstly- I changed my diet to more lean meat, veggies and water ( i still consumed 1% milk and a few pcs of dove dark chocolate as a treat ;-)  bcuz my skin doesnt react to dairy), then i added a Fish oil vitamin ( Super omega 3 by wonder laboratories: molecularly distilled (free of toxins) and pharmaceutical grade - both characteristics extremely important when taking Fish oil supplement). I was already exercising 5 days a week so the last thing i needed to add to my regimen was something topical. In comes C&C persa 10 gel. @ Night: i gently washed my face for 15 seconds using Aveeno clear complexion FOAMING facial wash, let my face air-dry(never use a washcloth), then apply a heavy layer of Persa gel (my skin can take the amount) - let that dry for 20 min, and then apply Aveeno clear complexion moisturizer. In the morning: the same as the night time ritual (but i fully rub Persa gel in before applying moisturizer) and my makeup glides smoothly and lasts all day. After 5 days (no exxaggeration) my skin was clear. Previously i had about 4 medium sized pimples on EACH cheek and 3 small- medium sized pimples on my forehead. so to come that far in five days was RIDICULOUSLY amazing. I truly believe all my healthy changes - along with heavy,consistent use of the Persa gel 10 cleared my acne. Needless to say i dont need to go to the derma anymore. Of course all skin types are different and everything wont work for everyone- but try my whole 180 degree regimen to see a difference in your skin and overall bodily health. I cant believe how smooth and acne free my skin is. And i thought i couldnt stay out of the mirror before Lol.

About Me: Female- early 20's - naturally tan skin- daily foundation user- uses this regimen daily w/out fail.