Page 2 of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 343 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz
[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 12/21/2014 14:02 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)
updated: 12/21/2014 14:02 UTC

Great for pimples, but not whiteheads
Reviewed on April 23, 2014

Ever since Is started using this I haven't gotten a single pimple. However, it doesn't really seem to do anything for whiteheads, which is my main problem.

Amazing results
Reviewed on April 6, 2014

Being completely honest I'm 15 and I started to get acne last year. I didn't know what to do so randomly at meijers I grabbed this off the shelf. In the fist day I noticed results it was amazing. It's one step and it takes about 30 seconds to do. I've recommended it to tons if people and everyone usually likes it. It's pretty affordable it's around 6 dollars and you can buy it at most drug stores or a Walmart or meijers. If your looking for an easy way to clear up your acne this is the best cream I've ever used!

Best acne product ever!!!!!
Reviewed on January 19, 2014

This product has saved my life. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but it is AMAZING! I have suffered from acne for 10 years and I have tried everything under the sun to alleviate it. I've used prescriptions, birth control, makeups, vitamins, creams, etc. I even went so far as to use Accutane a few years ago. Persa gel produced better results than Accutane. Please never stop making it! :)

AHHHHH I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS!!!
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

It's awesome! It starts drying up pimples as soon as you put it on. Usually, by morning it brings the pimple to a head. By day two or three, it starts scabbing over, and then it falls off. I had severe acne from oil cleansing and this is the only thing that has worked so well and so fast! I was scared to try it at first and waited 3 months before trying. I wish I tried it earlier because it would have stopped the acne from spreading so much. Better late than never I guess.

BP is my boyfriend
Reviewed on December 4, 2013

I like to use this product in conjunction with acne.org bp. I use the [link removed] 2.5% all over my face and only use the persa-gel 10% as spot treatment. This bp is thicker and more drying and very effective. Also this bp is more convenient since it can be bought at local drugstores.

Keeps Acne Under Control
Reviewed on November 13, 2013

Before I started using this I had cystic acne, surface acne, every kind of acne all over my face. A result of oil cleansing for a few months. This persa gel saved my skin! I began using it about a year ago and today my skin has no evidence of ever having acne, other than a few pitted scars. This product causes dryness, peeling, flaking, but that's the whole point. It's getting rid of the old, bad skin down to the new, fresh skin. I use a pearl size only at night and it covers my cheeks (close to my nose) my chin, forehead & nose. I'll never be without this product!

by Resa93 on 01/01/2014 10:15
thanks for the post. i got terrible severe acne from the oil cleansing method as well. i have been trying to fix it for nearly 4 months now. i just got some of this tonight and am hoping it works for me as well as it did for you.
by cazer on 10/02/2014 02:32
I use evoo as a pre moisturizer(leave on for 20min then rinse) followed by moisturizer and thats worked wonders. Strange how you got that result
Holy grail product!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I love this product. I only use it on my pimples, not on my whole face since my acne is under control a little more (BECAUSE OF THIS PRODUCT!). If you use it all over, it can be drying. Don't apply this more than recommended. It will cause dry patches.

Anyway, this is the best stuff ever. I always have a tube of this in my drawer. I apply it about 2 or 3 times a day on my pimples. The size goes down greatly, and cysts look less inflamed when applied. This won't get rid of it overnight, but it'll surely help.

Works great!
Reviewed on October 20, 2013

I've been using this for a few months and it works to dry up pimples. Only downfall is that is leaves a white residue on your skin so you have to be careful when using it during the day and leaving the house.

Perhaps a little too strong for sensitive skin.
Reviewed on August 11, 2013

I have been using the persa gel for over a month now and it did dry out my face a lot!

I would recommend this to the people with severe acne problems and to the ones with less severe problems i'd say, use the 2.5% or the 5%. It is true that it fights to clear up acne, but i've been getting weird and painful acne bumps because of this product filled with whiteheads. I realised that when I stopped using this product that I wasn't getting the bumps anymore.

Not much difference.. Eyelids swelled up?
Reviewed on July 1, 2013

At first when I got this, it worked wonders. Most of my acne had disappeared. However, when I have put this on my acne before bed, I would wake up and my eyelids would be swollen? This had happened about 4 times, and I have stopped using it, and my eyelids are now fine. Maybe I'm allergic to something in it? I'm not sure, but overall a good product. Just be cautious.