Page 2 of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 341 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz
[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 08/23/2014 16:21 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)
updated: 08/23/2014 16:21 UTC

Best acne product ever!!!!!
Reviewed on January 19, 2014

This product has saved my life. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but it is AMAZING! I have suffered from acne for 10 years and I have tried everything under the sun to alleviate it. I've used prescriptions, birth control, makeups, vitamins, creams, etc. I even went so far as to use Accutane a few years ago. Persa gel produced better results than Accutane. Please never stop making it! :)

AHHHHH I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS!!!
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

It's awesome! It starts drying up pimples as soon as you put it on. Usually, by morning it brings the pimple to a head. By day two or three, it starts scabbing over, and then it falls off. I had severe acne from oil cleansing and this is the only thing that has worked so well and so fast! I was scared to try it at first and waited 3 months before trying. I wish I tried it earlier because it would have stopped the acne from spreading so much. Better late than never I guess.

BP is my boyfriend
Reviewed on December 4, 2013

I like to use this product in conjunction with acne.org bp. I use the [link removed] 2.5% all over my face and only use the persa-gel 10% as spot treatment. This bp is thicker and more drying and very effective. Also this bp is more convenient since it can be bought at local drugstores.

Keeps Acne Under Control
Reviewed on November 13, 2013

Before I started using this I had cystic acne, surface acne, every kind of acne all over my face. A result of oil cleansing for a few months. This persa gel saved my skin! I began using it about a year ago and today my skin has no evidence of ever having acne, other than a few pitted scars. This product causes dryness, peeling, flaking, but that's the whole point. It's getting rid of the old, bad skin down to the new, fresh skin. I use a pearl size only at night and it covers my cheeks (close to my nose) my chin, forehead & nose. I'll never be without this product!

by Resa93 on 01/01/2014 10:15
thanks for the post. i got terrible severe acne from the oil cleansing method as well. i have been trying to fix it for nearly 4 months now. i just got some of this tonight and am hoping it works for me as well as it did for you.
Holy grail product!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I love this product. I only use it on my pimples, not on my whole face since my acne is under control a little more (BECAUSE OF THIS PRODUCT!). If you use it all over, it can be drying. Don't apply this more than recommended. It will cause dry patches.

Anyway, this is the best stuff ever. I always have a tube of this in my drawer. I apply it about 2 or 3 times a day on my pimples. The size goes down greatly, and cysts look less inflamed when applied. This won't get rid of it overnight, but it'll surely help.

Works great!
Reviewed on October 20, 2013

I've been using this for a few months and it works to dry up pimples. Only downfall is that is leaves a white residue on your skin so you have to be careful when using it during the day and leaving the house.

Perhaps a little too strong for sensitive skin.
Reviewed on August 11, 2013

I have been using the persa gel for over a month now and it did dry out my face a lot!

I would recommend this to the people with severe acne problems and to the ones with less severe problems i'd say, use the 2.5% or the 5%. It is true that it fights to clear up acne, but i've been getting weird and painful acne bumps because of this product filled with whiteheads. I realised that when I stopped using this product that I wasn't getting the bumps anymore.

Not much difference.. Eyelids swelled up?
Reviewed on July 1, 2013

At first when I got this, it worked wonders. Most of my acne had disappeared. However, when I have put this on my acne before bed, I would wake up and my eyelids would be swollen? This had happened about 4 times, and I have stopped using it, and my eyelids are now fine. Maybe I'm allergic to something in it? I'm not sure, but overall a good product. Just be cautious.

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

I used to have terrible acne on my cheeks. They were a lot of small bumps varying in size. I tried anti-bacterial soap, astringent every night, face wash, and other products but this was the only thing that helped me. Not only did it work well, but it worked FAST.

It got rid of a years old problem in 2 weeks. Since the bumps were everywhere, I applied it all over. Just now they're starting to return, but in fewer numbers, but that's because of stress and medication. In the morning or later on in the day, I would get up and rinse off the dried product, and reapply it. If you really want this stuff to work, you have to be consistent. I wear makeup a lot, and Clean & Clear Persa Gel is the only thing that has kept my face clear.

Reviewed on March 27, 2013

I went to my doctor to get treatment for my moderate acne. She prescribed me an antibiotic and recommended that I start using Persa Gel 10. She told me that there is no treatment to clear acne immediately but this gel would gradually clear my face up. I've used this gel for about 2 weeks, and my acne is almost completely gone and my scars are starting to fade! If you're struggling with acne, this is a great product, as long as you're willing to stick with it for a while.