Page 2 of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 337 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz
[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 07/28/2014 04:44 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)

Holy grail product!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I love this product. I only use it on my pimples, not on my whole face since my acne is under control a little more (BECAUSE OF THIS PRODUCT!). If you use it all over, it can be drying. Don't apply this more than recommended. It will cause dry patches.

Anyway, this is the best stuff ever. I always have a tube of this in my drawer. I apply it about 2 or 3 times a day on my pimples. The size goes down greatly, and cysts look less inflamed when applied. This won't get rid of it overnight, but it'll surely help.

Works great!
Reviewed on October 20, 2013

I've been using this for a few months and it works to dry up pimples. Only downfall is that is leaves a white residue on your skin so you have to be careful when using it during the day and leaving the house.

Perhaps a little too strong for sensitive skin.
Reviewed on August 11, 2013

I have been using the persa gel for over a month now and it did dry out my face a lot!

I would recommend this to the people with severe acne problems and to the ones with less severe problems i'd say, use the 2.5% or the 5%. It is true that it fights to clear up acne, but i've been getting weird and painful acne bumps because of this product filled with whiteheads. I realised that when I stopped using this product that I wasn't getting the bumps anymore.

Not much difference.. Eyelids swelled up?
Reviewed on July 1, 2013

At first when I got this, it worked wonders. Most of my acne had disappeared. However, when I have put this on my acne before bed, I would wake up and my eyelids would be swollen? This had happened about 4 times, and I have stopped using it, and my eyelids are now fine. Maybe I'm allergic to something in it? I'm not sure, but overall a good product. Just be cautious.

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

I used to have terrible acne on my cheeks. They were a lot of small bumps varying in size. I tried anti-bacterial soap, astringent every night, face wash, and other products but this was the only thing that helped me. Not only did it work well, but it worked FAST.

It got rid of a years old problem in 2 weeks. Since the bumps were everywhere, I applied it all over. Just now they're starting to return, but in fewer numbers, but that's because of stress and medication. In the morning or later on in the day, I would get up and rinse off the dried product, and reapply it. If you really want this stuff to work, you have to be consistent. I wear makeup a lot, and Clean & Clear Persa Gel is the only thing that has kept my face clear.

Reviewed on March 27, 2013

I went to my doctor to get treatment for my moderate acne. She prescribed me an antibiotic and recommended that I start using Persa Gel 10. She told me that there is no treatment to clear acne immediately but this gel would gradually clear my face up. I've used this gel for about 2 weeks, and my acne is almost completely gone and my scars are starting to fade! If you're struggling with acne, this is a great product, as long as you're willing to stick with it for a while.

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

This is the best spot treatment I've tried! I have used so many OTC treatments, home remedies, and a couple prescription treatments, and this has been the most effective. I have oily skin that can't afford to be stripped or will obviously overproduce oils! This does not leave me flaky, and dries pimples out without being damaging to my skin. I am sad that lately it hasn't really been helping my pimples. I haven't broken out this bad in years, but I currently have 13 active pimples on one side of my face. I think my Garnier bb cream is to blame, but that's a whole different review. I recommend this to anyone that struggles with whiteheads, or hormonal acne.