Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 364 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 11/25/2015 13:48 UTC
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Treatment, Maximum Strength-1 oz (Pack of 5)
updated: 11/25/2015 13:48 UTC
$31.79 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on July 26, 2015

Honestly, this is a good product but its not for me. This product removed my acne spots but the results were very slow. I had repurchased the product twice, but it never did the job as fast as I'd seen it work on others. I applied the cream on a couple of spots before they came, they still came however and were as big as ever despite my constant application of the cream. It also made my skin very dry, and caused my face to peel. I eventually gave up the product.

noooo wayyyy
Reviewed on September 20, 2015

This product containd microbeads wich is very bad for the environement!! Please go get informations about these products before buying it!!!

Works well for my hormonal acne
Reviewed on September 5, 2015

I get mild to moderate hormonal breakouts below my nose and around my chin. I apply a really thin layer of this to the areas I normally get acne before I go to bed each night. The prevalence of my acne has definitely decreased overtime (probably from 7 pimples to 2/month). I have been using this for about three months now. If you aren't used to using benzoyl peroxide, I recommend starting at 2.5 or 5% and working your way up, as it can be very drying to the skin. I use a moisturizer in the morning to combat this.

Reviewed on August 24, 2015

This is an amazing product!I use this and clearasil at night and in the morning. First I wash my face with the clearasil and apply a THIN layer of the persa gel 10 to my stubborn acne.when the day rolls over to night I wash my face (keep in mind that I did not apply makeup for a week doing this)and applied the clearasil as a mask for ten minutes. After this I put another thin layer or the persa gel 10 on.I did this for a week and my nasty acne was GONE!

NOTE:THIN layer of the press gel 10

A blessing in a tube
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

Hello everyone :-) every year I go thru a horrible break out due to the summer heat, I usually go to the doctor and get a prescription for this lotion called clindamycin tropical lotion. Tropical lotion saved my life repeatedly over the years. Unfortunately I was not able to get it this year due to me not having the same insurance and my doctor unwilling to give me a prescription even tho I had no problem paying for the over the counter price BUT WHATEVER. so I researched like crazy I used Briggs apple cider vinegar on my face for a week I noticed a difference but I needed something faster so I researched more and that's when I came across a blessing in a tube!!!! I wish I could show before and after pictures! The worst part of my break out literally went away within one week! Yes one week! I still see a couple of small bumps but they aren't extreme and I have faith that by next week they will be gone as well. I used a thick coat at night and a very thin layer in the day time. I strongly recommend this product. I'm actually gonna stock up on it so Ill be prepared for the next breakout next year lol hope this helps!! Peace, love and clear skin

To Strong , Get 2.5% INSTEAD!!
Reviewed on August 5, 2015

I went out to buy what the regimen called for but my only option at the moment was this which is 10% when you really need 2.5% . This stuff if 4 times stronger than what you need, its so strong that over a period of a week it did help with acne but in the process it peeled my skin. My skin slowly turned red than suddenly bright red which then let to large patches of skin drying and peeling off, over time i reduced the amount i use. The product seems to be so strong that you cant apply it all over the face without cutting it with moisturizer or something else otherwise you get horribly dry flaky and gross looking skin. One of the points of using BP is to use it all over to prevent acne that is not visible yet which this product is bad at because it cannot be done without cutting it with a something else but isn't as reliable compared to if you waited and got 2.5%. Right now i have ordered from and im waiting for it to get to me, i strongly advise you be careful with this if you have it because it can wreck your skin.

Reviewed on May 25, 2015

This product is good. I used this for three months and my face is much better than before. It's worth trying.

Amazing quick results!!
Reviewed on May 13, 2015

I broke out, out of no where with about 4 cystic acne pumps. I went to Dermatologist they did a VI peel that cost $200. After I was done peeling the cystic bumps were still there and red. I bought the whole Clinique Acne system. .... 3 weeks later the bumps were there and red. The Dr said because I was breastfeeding I could not get on meds. each Dr visit was $100, and clinique line was $100 also. at this point I had spent $500 in 2 months. I read reviews of this product it was $5 I said why not try. I applied at night just dabbled it on and the next day put s thin layer under my makeup...... I'm not kidding by day 3 the bump was gone... some pinkish color was still there. by day 7 everything was gone. Had I tried this to begin with I would have saved a lot of money and frustration. I found that if Salicylic Acid doesn't work try Benzoyl Peroxide products.

i cannot live without<3
Reviewed on May 5, 2015

i am 21 had acne since for almost 10 years and i have spent alot of money and bs.. but this is amazing!! i put it on every night and every morning my acne looks less whats the word...gross?.. i love it my acne is tough but this has my uglies gone in less than a week. try this!!!! you wont regret it!!:)

Mixed results
Reviewed on March 10, 2015

This product has done wonders for my acne. Although it dried my skin out SO BADLY. My face has never in my life been this dry. It is red, itchy, puffy, and of course; DRY. No matter how much moisturizer I apply, it does not help WHATSOEVER. I would definitely recommend this product for people with acne but try to use as little as possible && DO NOT put it all over your face. It does say on the bottle to use a small amount because it is drying but it should say use a VERY VERY small amount. A little does go a long way with this product. Disclaimer: Everybody's skin is different so it may work completely different on someone else. This is personal experience.