Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 375 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 09/29/2016 04:46 UTC

Best cream I have used!
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

This cream works wonders on my skin. It immediately shrinks the current pimples I have, and by day 2 my skin is already cleared up and smooth. Whenever I run out of this product or don't use it for a period of time, I can immediately tell the difference between my skin while using it and while off of it. This is the best (and most affordable) form of acne cream!

Stronger is not better when it comes to benzoyl peroxide.
Reviewed on July 31, 2016

This 10% concentration of BP is too high and just causes unnecessary irritation to your face without added benefits. A 2.5% BP cream provides the same results but with a lot less irritation.

This product is best used as a spot treatment.

by Hurt on 07/31/2016 22:28
couldn't of worded it better myself, thanks dude!
the best BP
Reviewed on July 19, 2016

This is the best BP that I have used! I put it all over my acne areas and it totally dries them up fast!!! Buy it if you can find it, it's not as harsh as the 10%.

good gel
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I applied this before bedtime and when I got up the next morning it had shrunk the zit to half its size. Amazing product for very little money.

good
Reviewed on May 11, 2016

My skin is oily and acne prone. I don't use this as a spot treatment but for my whole face.It got rid of my pimples in about 3 days and the redness went away! Only use once a day because it can be harsh on very sensitive skin.

great!
Reviewed on April 19, 2016

I've been using this product for years in combination with the clean & clear acne spot treatment. come to find out i have been doing something right this whole time! great for me and the price makes it even better. here in Florida both the products together are no higher the $10-$12. highly recommended!! only thing i don't like about it is the white residue it leaves...so i make sure i use it when I'm going to bed.

like it
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

I like it a lot. It really helps me control my acne and I feel a lot more secure because whenever I feel a pimple coming up, I just apply this gel and just over night the pimple is almost completely gone. this is def worth buying and works very well.

Works great!
Reviewed on March 3, 2016

I recently bought this product about 3 days ago and I must say for a low price it does the job! On only the first night the pimples that I had which were pretty red and big in size did dry out and reduced in size to almost gone! Pretty much by the second night they were gone. However some cons, this product is most likely to dry out your skin and cause some flakiness but a good moisturizer or even a sunscreen will help. Also it may cause stinging or burning, depending on the type of skin you have. Anyways great product!

not good not bad
Reviewed on February 9, 2016

this product is too strong it helped to clear off my acne but it caused peeling and burn

So far so good!
Reviewed on January 27, 2016

Just to clarify, I am not using this particular brand. I am using the Walmart brand of the, essentially, same stuff. Its still 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Either way, its only been two days and I am noticing a HUGE difference already. I've in the last year have been dealing with some mild cystic acne around my jaw line and cheeks. Like the kind that shows up, never ever comes to a head, and stays there for weeks. I've tried everything to combat this. I've tried coconut oil mask(BAD IDEA), apple cider vinegar, raw honey (worked but very slowly), Burts bees acne cleanser, witch hazel, rose water, birth control, diet change, vitamins D, E, Zinc, Biotin, cod liver oil. So far this is the only thing that I've been able to really tell and almost immediate difference. Right now on my face I have a cyst thats gone down a bit but still there on my left cheek, a new cyst thats popped up and is so inflamed it looks like Im a chipmunk near the corner of my mouth, a cluster of deep pimples and one VERY large cyst right in the middle of the cluster on my right side jaw, and a few small red bumps on my right cheek. My acne is by no means severe, but still painful.

THIS STUFF IS STRONG!!

Do not just glop it on you face. It starts to burn and the more sensitive parts of your face will turn red. So instead I put a VERY light layer on only the pimples. Then after its dried a bit I cover my entire face with Aveeno daily moisturizer. I did this last night and I can already tell that things are starting to reduce in size and also the redness has gone down. It is drying, but just moisturize with it and you should be fine.