Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 382 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 05/23/2017 14:47 UTC

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength

BP does work, but I hate using it
Reviewed on May 15, 2017

This is just a maximum strength (10%) Benzoyl Peroxide cream. BP does work to clear my small bump acne, although I hate using it and hate that my clean skin relies on it so heavily. It's really like the only topical cream that actually works. However, I always try to find a store brand BP (like up & up at Target, or Kroger has a good one) that are just as good but cheaper than the name brand BP creams.

but ACTUALLY, I've recently tried to stop using BP, and am attempting to replace it with natural treatments. Right now I'm using melaleuca and lavendar essential oils and for the first time in forever (like 15 years!!!!) I feel like my skin can be clear WITHOUT benzoyl peroxide and harsh acne treatments. The best part is I know exactly what I am putting on my face, and I know it's all good stuff. Let me know if you want more information or an update on how my new routine is going!

TOO POWERFUL
Reviewed on April 4, 2017

This product was way to powerful on my skin, it left my skin red, swollen, and irritated, when I put it on as a moisturizer overnight I expected to wake up with smoother skin, less redness, and at least some improvement, instead I woke up to a burning sensation around my cheeks and eyes and a face so swollen I could barely open my eyes it was horrible wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.

Clogs pores
Reviewed on February 2, 2017

Sadly...this did not work, it made my skin worse. It has bad ingredients that clog my pores like laureth-4!

Extremely anxious
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

OKAY!

DON'T I SUPPOSE TO RINSE THIS off my face after it soaked in a while?

Or leave it like a moisturizer? ??

HELP?

by Slhawkins on 02/07/2017 07:57
Leave it on, use it preferably at night it dries out if you do Duting the day use a moisturizer with spf
not effective
Reviewed on December 22, 2016

doesnt really work, your better off with sulfur as a good spot treatment

DON'T DO IT!!!
Reviewed on December 17, 2016

I tried this product out last night and woke up this morning with my entire face being BRIGHT RED. I spot treated the cream on only a few spots on my cheeks and chin but by the morning everything was inflamed all the way down to my lower neck!!!!.!!?? It itches and burns like crazy! And even worse I feel acne bumps coming up under the already inflamed skin!!! So not only do I have a rash, but I now have even more/worse acne than before. How pleasant. Just be careful before using this product!! :/

Works Well!!!!!
Reviewed on October 7, 2016

This stuff works well!

I used to use this stuff when I was a wee ol bean, before my acne got horrible, and it would shrink the pimple overnight.

I used it as a spot treamtment, and it didnt dry my face out, which was great as well.

If you are looking ito this stuff, I would reccomend getting the walmart vesion. Works just as well and it 2 bucks. You cant beat it!!

Best cream I have used!
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

This cream works wonders on my skin. It immediately shrinks the current pimples I have, and by day 2 my skin is already cleared up and smooth. Whenever I run out of this product or don't use it for a period of time, I can immediately tell the difference between my skin while using it and while off of it. This is the best (and most affordable) form of acne cream!

Stronger is not better when it comes to benzoyl peroxide.
Reviewed on July 31, 2016

This 10% concentration of BP is too high and just causes unnecessary irritation to your face without added benefits. A 2.5% BP cream provides the same results but with a lot less irritation.

This product is best used as a spot treatment.

by Grooving Till Old, Till Dust on 07/31/2016 22:28
couldn't of worded it better myself, thanks dude!
the best BP
Reviewed on July 19, 2016

This is the best BP that I have used! I put it all over my acne areas and it totally dries them up fast!!! Buy it if you can find it, it's not as harsh as the 10%.