Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 376 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 10/20/2016 16:47 UTC
$15.64 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Works Well!!!!!
Reviewed on October 7, 2016

This stuff works well!

I used to use this stuff when I was a wee ol bean, before my acne got horrible, and it would shrink the pimple overnight.

I used it as a spot treamtment, and it didnt dry my face out, which was great as well.

If you are looking ito this stuff, I would reccomend getting the walmart vesion. Works just as well and it 2 bucks. You cant beat it!!

Best cream I have used!
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

This cream works wonders on my skin. It immediately shrinks the current pimples I have, and by day 2 my skin is already cleared up and smooth. Whenever I run out of this product or don't use it for a period of time, I can immediately tell the difference between my skin while using it and while off of it. This is the best (and most affordable) form of acne cream!

Stronger is not better when it comes to benzoyl peroxide.
Reviewed on July 31, 2016

This 10% concentration of BP is too high and just causes unnecessary irritation to your face without added benefits. A 2.5% BP cream provides the same results but with a lot less irritation.

This product is best used as a spot treatment.

by happy thoughts on 07/31/2016 22:28
couldn't of worded it better myself, thanks dude!
the best BP
Reviewed on July 19, 2016

This is the best BP that I have used! I put it all over my acne areas and it totally dries them up fast!!! Buy it if you can find it, it's not as harsh as the 10%.

good gel
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I applied this before bedtime and when I got up the next morning it had shrunk the zit to half its size. Amazing product for very little money.

Reviewed on May 11, 2016

My skin is oily and acne prone. I don't use this as a spot treatment but for my whole face.It got rid of my pimples in about 3 days and the redness went away! Only use once a day because it can be harsh on very sensitive skin.

Reviewed on April 19, 2016

I've been using this product for years in combination with the clean & clear acne spot treatment. come to find out i have been doing something right this whole time! great for me and the price makes it even better. here in Florida both the products together are no higher the $10-$12. highly recommended!! only thing i don't like about it is the white residue it i make sure i use it when I'm going to bed.

like it
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

I like it a lot. It really helps me control my acne and I feel a lot more secure because whenever I feel a pimple coming up, I just apply this gel and just over night the pimple is almost completely gone. this is def worth buying and works very well.

Works great!
Reviewed on March 3, 2016

I recently bought this product about 3 days ago and I must say for a low price it does the job! On only the first night the pimples that I had which were pretty red and big in size did dry out and reduced in size to almost gone! Pretty much by the second night they were gone. However some cons, this product is most likely to dry out your skin and cause some flakiness but a good moisturizer or even a sunscreen will help. Also it may cause stinging or burning, depending on the type of skin you have. Anyways great product!

not good not bad
Reviewed on February 9, 2016

this product is too strong it helped to clear off my acne but it caused peeling and burn