Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength reviews

4.1/5 - 380 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

[3 Pack] Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10, Maximum Strength Acne Medication 1.0 Oz
updated: 03/28/2017 17:14 UTC

Clogs pores
Reviewed on February 2, 2017

Sadly...this did not work, it made my skin worse. It has bad ingredients that clog my pores like laureth-4!

Extremely anxious
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

OKAY!

DON'T I SUPPOSE TO RINSE THIS off my face after it soaked in a while?

Or leave it like a moisturizer? ??

HELP?

by Slhawkins on 02/07/2017 07:57
Leave it on, use it preferably at night it dries out if you do Duting the day use a moisturizer with spf
not effective
Reviewed on December 22, 2016

doesnt really work, your better off with sulfur as a good spot treatment

DON'T DO IT!!!
Reviewed on December 17, 2016

I tried this product out last night and woke up this morning with my entire face being BRIGHT RED. I spot treated the cream on only a few spots on my cheeks and chin but by the morning everything was inflamed all the way down to my lower neck!!!!.!!?? It itches and burns like crazy! And even worse I feel acne bumps coming up under the already inflamed skin!!! So not only do I have a rash, but I now have even more/worse acne than before. How pleasant. Just be careful before using this product!! :/

Works Well!!!!!
Reviewed on October 7, 2016

This stuff works well!

I used to use this stuff when I was a wee ol bean, before my acne got horrible, and it would shrink the pimple overnight.

I used it as a spot treamtment, and it didnt dry my face out, which was great as well.

If you are looking ito this stuff, I would reccomend getting the walmart vesion. Works just as well and it 2 bucks. You cant beat it!!

Best cream I have used!
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

This cream works wonders on my skin. It immediately shrinks the current pimples I have, and by day 2 my skin is already cleared up and smooth. Whenever I run out of this product or don't use it for a period of time, I can immediately tell the difference between my skin while using it and while off of it. This is the best (and most affordable) form of acne cream!

Stronger is not better when it comes to benzoyl peroxide.
Reviewed on July 31, 2016

This 10% concentration of BP is too high and just causes unnecessary irritation to your face without added benefits. A 2.5% BP cream provides the same results but with a lot less irritation.

This product is best used as a spot treatment.

by Something Wise on 07/31/2016 22:28
couldn't of worded it better myself, thanks dude!
the best BP
Reviewed on July 19, 2016

This is the best BP that I have used! I put it all over my acne areas and it totally dries them up fast!!! Buy it if you can find it, it's not as harsh as the 10%.

good gel
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I applied this before bedtime and when I got up the next morning it had shrunk the zit to half its size. Amazing product for very little money.

good
Reviewed on May 11, 2016

My skin is oily and acne prone. I don't use this as a spot treatment but for my whole face.It got rid of my pimples in about 3 days and the redness went away! Only use once a day because it can be harsh on very sensitive skin.