Clean & Clear Oxygenating Ultra-Light Moisturizer, SPF 15 Oil-Free reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Mark product as reinstated

Fountain of Youth
Reviewed on December 30, 2016

Several years ago one of my children left this at my home while visiting, one day I was out of my moisturizer and I used it, it began to burn my skin a bit the first few times that I used it but I continued using it for several days and the burning went away. Incredibly, I started noticing that my wrinkles on my face had almost disappeared, you could imagine how excited I was, something that worked this well for under 5 bucks? Thank you Lord! Well, the moisturizer finnaly ran out and I could not find it anywhere not in store or on line, until for no reason what so ever I decided to look for it today and there it was, same bottle and everything! I am extremely excited to get some and start turning back the clock, 😊Thanks, Toni G

Samantha, New York
Reviewed on December 16, 2009

I hate this; though it smells good. It makes your skin burn so bad, I had to run back to the store the next day to return it. I broke out so bad the next morning, I just hate it.

David, Pacific Grove
Sabina, Queens New York
Reviewed on July 22, 2009

Every acne product says to wear SPF, but there are none out there that is oil free an light. This moisturizer was the best and was so happy that I found something. I tried Clinque, proactive, and Clean and Clear's other moisturizer.

dawn, edmonton ab canada
Reviewed on October 2, 2008

It was painful while i ran around my apartment in pain.

rachel, minneapolis, mn
Reviewed on August 5, 2008

this makes my skin feel cool. also, i am very prone to break-outs and this moisturizer does not seem to encourage more blemishes at all.

Jessica, SD
Reviewed on August 5, 2008

I don't know why this is so bad for me, but it stays shiny for hours and never seems to absorb. It seems incredibly heavy to me. Also, it stings a lot, especially when using a lot of BP. I'm not sure if it actually made my skin worse, but it made the zits I did have redder and more inflamed.

Paper Cloud, New York
Reviewed on July 29, 2008

I really like this moisturizer. It doesn't feel "heavy" on my face so it doesn't make my makeup feel cakey or greasy. Makes my face feel clean and refreshed.

Linzee, Australia
Reviewed on July 1, 2008

i'm 14 with small/mild acne.. and this is one of the only moisturizers that i've used that dosnt make me break out. =]

Michael, Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed on June 21, 2008

If you have normal to dry skin, use it! If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it. I bought it for winter time when my skin is dry.