Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets reviews

4.2/5 - 147 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Propylene, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), 3, 4 Dimethylbenzyl Idene Sorbitol, Zinc Stearate, Ultramarines.

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, 50 ea
updated: 01/26/2015 19:59 UTC
Clean & Clear Instant Oil-Absorbing Sheets 50 sheets
updated: 01/26/2015 20:00 UTC

Always have these on me
Reviewed on January 4, 2015

I love this brand of oil absorbing sheets, they work better than any other brand I've tried. They are smooth and do not irritate my skin when I use them. Sometimes I have to use two sheets to get all the oil off my face but I've just got really oily skin. I recommend these to anyone who needs something to quickly mattify their face anytime during the day without piling on powders.

matte
Reviewed on January 2, 2015

Helps get ready of that shiny oily mid-day look. Carry everywhere with me. package is small enough to fit in my wallet or even pocket

I have these on me at all times.
Reviewed on November 27, 2014

Other products may work in a pinch, perhaps, but these are the real deal to quickly/conveniently/discreetly blot up the excess oil, anywhere, any time.

Eh Not so much..
Reviewed on August 7, 2014

I don't know if it's just me but they cause me to breakout. Maybe because there is mineral oil in them? They make my skin look great and then a half hour later my face is oily again. So I bought Boscia Clear Complexion Blotting Linens at Sephora instead, they are all natural amazing-must have!!!!

necessity
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

I always had these in my back pocket, with my compact. keeps the t-zone fresh, makeup stays on. The ingredient in these sheets in the same used to clean up oil spills from water- so you know what's being lifted and what's being left behind!

Just works.
Reviewed on July 8, 2014

These work very well! Leaves nothing behind and just does what it's supposed to do. A little bit expensive in my opinion (about $5 for 50 at Wal-Mart), but they work.

The best oil remover - leaves no product on the skin
Reviewed on June 9, 2014

These are the best blotting sheets I've used. They leave no residue on the skin as they are made purely from a material that absorbs oil. Pores aren't blocked with any pesky talcs and shine is eradicated. They don't disturb make-up either. They are not available in the UK anymore except via eBay, at astronomical prices, and I just wish I'd stocked up when I lived in Korea as they sell them for around £1 for two packs :( I buy in bulk on eBay to save some money but they are pricey. If anyone in Korea would like to send me some, get in touch haha!

Best blotting sheets I've tried
Reviewed on June 25, 2013

These sheets are nice, and blot away the oil neatly without smudging makeup beneath; but I find regular tissues do the same job almost as well and are much cheaper!

Great :)
Reviewed on June 25, 2013

Claims: These are really absorb all the oil on my face for a matte finish.

Number of sheets: I have moderate acne and a pretty oily face but I have never needed more than 2 sheets.One pack usually lasts 2-3 weeks.

Store brands: The up&up (Target brand) has 70 sheets per package and absorbs oil just as well, if not better.

Acne: It has not diminished my acne, but my face looks better after I use these (less greasy).

Reviewed on September 19, 2012

I've been using these sheets for a few years now and can't live without them. I tend to have very oily skin, but since I wear makeup the sheets will lift some of it off, making me have to reapply it in some areas. But it feels good to get that oil off.

I see a lot of reviewers are complaining about the price when you don't get a lot of sheets in a package. I started buying mine on eBay from sellers in other countries because it's cheaper (two for the price of one, sometimes three for one), and for some reason their packages come with 60 sheets as opposed to 50 like they do here. Plus the sheets seem to feel thicker and last longer. The ones sold here seem thinner.

I don't know if I can say it helps to prevent breakouts, but I feel cleaner and look better when my face isn't so oily.