Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets reviews

4.2/5 - 145 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Propylene, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), 3, 4 Dimethylbenzyl Idene Sorbitol, Zinc Stearate, Ultramarines.

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, 50 ea
updated: 11/29/2014 06:51 UTC
Clean & Clear Instant Oil-Absorbing Sheets 50 sheets
updated: 11/29/2014 06:51 UTC

I have these on me at all times.
Reviewed on November 27, 2014

Other products may work in a pinch, perhaps, but these are the real deal to quickly/conveniently/discreetly blot up the excess oil, anywhere, any time.

Eh Not so much..
Reviewed on August 7, 2014

I don't know if it's just me but they cause me to breakout. Maybe because there is mineral oil in them? They make my skin look great and then a half hour later my face is oily again. So I bought Boscia Clear Complexion Blotting Linens at Sephora instead, they are all natural amazing-must have!!!!

necessity
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

I always had these in my back pocket, with my compact. keeps the t-zone fresh, makeup stays on. The ingredient in these sheets in the same used to clean up oil spills from water- so you know what's being lifted and what's being left behind!

Just works.
Reviewed on July 8, 2014

These work very well! Leaves nothing behind and just does what it's supposed to do. A little bit expensive in my opinion (about $5 for 50 at Wal-Mart), but they work.

The best oil remover - leaves no product on the skin
Reviewed on June 9, 2014

These are the best blotting sheets I've used. They leave no residue on the skin as they are made purely from a material that absorbs oil. Pores aren't blocked with any pesky talcs and shine is eradicated. They don't disturb make-up either. They are not available in the UK anymore except via eBay, at astronomical prices, and I just wish I'd stocked up when I lived in Korea as they sell them for around £1 for two packs :( I buy in bulk on eBay to save some money but they are pricey. If anyone in Korea would like to send me some, get in touch haha!

Best blotting sheets I've tried
Reviewed on June 25, 2013

These sheets are nice, and blot away the oil neatly without smudging makeup beneath; but I find regular tissues do the same job almost as well and are much cheaper!

Great :)
Reviewed on June 25, 2013

Claims: These are really absorb all the oil on my face for a matte finish.

Number of sheets: I have moderate acne and a pretty oily face but I have never needed more than 2 sheets.One pack usually lasts 2-3 weeks.

Store brands: The up&up (Target brand) has 70 sheets per package and absorbs oil just as well, if not better.

Acne: It has not diminished my acne, but my face looks better after I use these (less greasy).

Reviewed on September 19, 2012

I've been using these sheets for a few years now and can't live without them. I tend to have very oily skin, but since I wear makeup the sheets will lift some of it off, making me have to reapply it in some areas. But it feels good to get that oil off.

I see a lot of reviewers are complaining about the price when you don't get a lot of sheets in a package. I started buying mine on eBay from sellers in other countries because it's cheaper (two for the price of one, sometimes three for one), and for some reason their packages come with 60 sheets as opposed to 50 like they do here. Plus the sheets seem to feel thicker and last longer. The ones sold here seem thinner.

I don't know if I can say it helps to prevent breakouts, but I feel cleaner and look better when my face isn't so oily.

Reviewed on August 18, 2012

I use this product when I'm on-the-go. I often resort to splashing my face with water when I get home, but if I'm out socializing and find my face gets oily (which it often does), it's quick and easy to make a small bathroom stop to blot up excess oil. I personally recommend these!

They work amazingly and remove any excess oil without overdrying my skin. I find my skin is generally clearer as a result. One sheet is perfect for the T-Zone (which is where I am oily, mainly on my forehead). Four stars merely because these cannot be bought in bulk, the amount is very limited, and they are expensive for one pack ($10.00)

Reviewed on August 18, 2012

I had been searching for these as soon as I heard about them on here. I actually got the Kroger brand, which I am guessing are cheaper than the C&C. My skin tends to get oily/greasy as the day progresses and I had been wondering what to do about it.

Well, today I finally found and bought these from the store and used them for the first time... YES. I am happy with how they worked. It is a bit disgusting to see all the grease on the sheet as they become transparent just like a greasy food wrapper. They restore a nice matte finish to your face so you don't have to walk around looking nasty. I am wondering how long it will last until I might need to do it again. I am going to buy these up whenever I can. I am hoping this will help control my acne since it removes all this excess nastiness from your face.