Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer SPF 15 reviews

3.5/5 - 76 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Avobenzone (3.0%), Octinoxate (7.425%), Octisalate (2%).

Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract (Grapefruit), Cucumis Sativa Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Isobutylparaben, Methyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Mica, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylmethacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Corn), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract (Ginger).

Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer, SPF 15, 4 Ounce
updated: 09/18/2014 13:18 UTC

Glow = glitter
Reviewed on February 9, 2014

I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer to someone with dry skin (such as myself). I didn't like that gritty texture from the shimmer, either. The shimmer in this moisturizer didn't make my skin look like it was glowing; it just looked like glitter on my skin.

Not very moisturising
Reviewed on November 14, 2013

Wasn't particularly moisturizing for me... and my skin isn't dry either. But after cleansing it feels a bit tight sometimes, but this didn't help much. It is scented a bit and I think that actually irritated my skin because it stung a bit. I wouldn't recommend this and I'm sticking with my trusty CeraVe.

It's okay
Reviewed on November 12, 2013

I mean you get what you pay for. This is a light moisturizer and it doesn't give very much to my skin. I have used half a bottle an it was great for summer but not deep enough for winter. I will finish this bottle but will not purchase again. It would work better if I didn't have super dry skin! It's good though.

Reviewed on May 28, 2012

i have combination skin so after i use my facial wash "clean and clear advantage 3 in 1 foaming acne wash" this can make your skin a little dry but after i use this it evens my skin tone and has little shimmers that makes my skin look fabulous. it has spf 15 so thats great too.

Reviewed on May 13, 2012

i have really tight, dry skin, and looked for years for the right moisturizer. i have now been using this one for a good 2 or 3 years and i love it. its light and not greasy, and although some people hate the slight shimmer, i love it, the sunlight reflects amazingly giving u a sunkissed look. i dont even use any makeup base.

cant beat it for the price

Reviewed on February 15, 2012

I really don't like this product, it irritated my skin, felt like there was sand in the product, and just really didn't moisturize! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

I have oily skin and i bought this cause it looked promising. I love it so much but the problem is it makes me too oily and greasy and i dont need that when i already have oily skin. Even in winter it still makes me oily and greasy. I want to use it so bad but i dont thin k i can :( I hope this helped!!

Reviewed on December 1, 2011

It works well for the price and it makes my face smoother.

Brownie Points!

Reviewed on October 22, 2011

I have combination skin and I used this moisturizer for a few days and it ended up actually drying out my skin horribly. I've used clean and clear moisturizers before and love them. BUT I will never buy this product again.

Reviewed on September 7, 2011

Soaks into my skin and moisturizes pretty well after about 20 minutes after applying. I'm unemployed right now so I can't buy a $30 moisturizer so under 5 bucks is the right price. The bottle also seems to last me forever (almost a year for me) and its small enough to travel with. My skin appears less red with an even complexion after it soaks in. It's worth trying and if you don't like it, it's not like you wasted a ton of money.