Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer SPF 15

Average price: $5.91

Brand: Clean & Clear

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, NY on 04/01/2005

I bought this about a year ago when it first came out. It was terrible. It gave me a huge rash on my forehead and hundreds of tiny bumps. Test it out first..

31 out of 51 people found this review helpful

Avobenzone (3.0%), Octinoxate (7.425%), Octisalate (2%).

Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract (Grapefruit), Cucumis Sativa Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Isobutylparaben, Methyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Mica, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylmethacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Corn), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract (Ginger).

Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer, SPF 15, 4 Ounce
updated: 04/16/2014 23:12 UTC

Member reviews

“Glow = glitter”
By on

I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer to someone with dry skin (such as myself). I didn't like that gritty texture from the shimmer, either. The shimmer in this moisturizer didn't make my skin look like it was glowing; it just looked like glitter on my skin.

Pros

• Smells good
  • Added sun protection

Cons

• Filled with glitter
  • Doesn't moisturize very well
  • Gritty texture
  • for about a month
  • $ 5
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

“Not very moisturising”
By on

Wasn't particularly moisturizing for me... and my skin isn't dry either. But after cleansing it feels a bit tight sometimes, but this didn't help much. It is scented a bit and I think that actually irritated my skin because it stung a bit. I wouldn't recommend this and I'm sticking with my trusty CeraVe.

• inconsistently

“It's okay”
By on

I mean you get what you pay for. This is a light moisturizer and it doesn't give very much to my skin. I have used half a bottle an it was great for summer but not deep enough for winter. I will finish this bottle but will not purchase again. It would work better if I didn't have super dry skin! It's good though.

Pros

• Smells good

Cons

• Not deep enough
  • for about a year
  • $ 5
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

i have combination skin so after i use my facial wash "clean and clear advantage 3 in 1 foaming acne wash" this can make your skin a little dry but after i use this it evens my skin tone and has little shimmers that makes my skin look fabulous. it has spf 15 so thats great too.

Pros

• gives a nice shimmery sunkissed look
  • if you have dry or red skin its good for that
  • easy to pump
  • last a lond time

Cons

• if you have oily skin its not the best because it make your skin a little shiny
  • you cant find it everywhere
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

i have really tight, dry skin, and looked for years for the right moisturizer. i have now been using this one for a good 2 or 3 years and i love it. its light and not greasy, and although some people hate the slight shimmer, i love it, the sunlight reflects amazingly giving u a sunkissed look. i dont even use any makeup base.

cant beat it for the price

Pros

• *easy to use pump
  • *amount in bottle last a good month with everyday use
  • *shimmer in it gives a great sunkissed look
  • * doesnt make me break out

Cons

• *cant find it everywhere
  • very light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I really don't like this product, it irritated my skin, felt like there was sand in the product, and just really didn't moisturize! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.

Pros

• Smells pretty good

Cons

• Made my skin feel raw
  • gritty consistency
  • burns a little
  • didn't moisturize at all
  • Made my skin shiny
  • light
  • for about a month
  • $ 7

By on

I have oily skin and i bought this cause it looked promising. I love it so much but the problem is it makes me too oily and greasy and i dont need that when i already have oily skin. Even in winter it still makes me oily and greasy. I want to use it so bad but i dont thin k i can :( I hope this helped!!

Pros

• Smells great!
  • Love the name "morning glow"
  • Spf 15

Cons

• Makes me very oily and greasy!!!!
  • Doesnt sink into skin very well
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 6
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It works well for the price and it makes my face smoother.

Brownie Points!

Pros

• Smells good
  • moisturizes
  • makes my skin smoother

Cons

• can leave skin a bit oily and i alreadyy hav tht issue :/
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I have combination skin and I used this moisturizer for a few days and it ended up actually drying out my skin horribly. I've used clean and clear moisturizers before and love them. BUT I will never buy this product again.

Pros

• spf 15
  • nice smell
  • inexpensive

Cons

• Very abrasive, felt like a facial scrub
  • Doesn't moisturize at all
  • Hate the glitter in it
  • light
  • for about a week
  • $ 5

By on

Soaks into my skin and moisturizes pretty well after about 20 minutes after applying. I'm unemployed right now so I can't buy a $30 moisturizer so under 5 bucks is the right price. The bottle also seems to last me forever (almost a year for me) and its small enough to travel with. My skin appears less red with an even complexion after it soaks in. It's worth trying and if you don't like it, it's not like you wasted a ton of money.

Pros

• Moisturizes
  • Not Oily
  • Great price!!
  • Evens out my complexion

Cons

• Need to wait about 20 minutes after applying to put on make up
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 4.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.