Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer Oil-Free, SPF 15 reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer Oil-Free, SPF 15

Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (2%).

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol , Carbomer, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Menthyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Fragrance, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Silica, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer, SPF 15, 4 Ounce
updated: 04/24/2017 01:28 UTC

Anonymous
Reviewed on March 29, 2012

I would definitely not recommend this to a friend. I do agree that it made you seem like you had glowing skin, but that went away about an hour after application. Plus, that glowing illusion comes from the small grits of glitter inside the actual moisturizer, which seemed to scratch my skin when I put it on. Also, it is not a good moisturizer. my skin was still dry after use (though I have combination/dry skin). The amount and spectrum of spf in this was not good because our face is supposed to get at least 30 spf that covers uva and uvb rays. If you are looking for a light facial illuminator, and you do not have any acne or sensitive skin, then this product for you. If not, please do not use this.

Reviewed on August 18, 2010

This product works great! There arent sparkles or glitter like other people say its just a little shimmer to give you the morning glow! My bottle that I use looks a little different and more modern so maybe the bottle on the picture is a little older? I used to have some dry skin in parts but after I used it I didnt have any dry skin anymore! and if you use it everyday then you wont have dry skin every again!

colleen, ohio
Reviewed on July 29, 2010

i liked it, it was a good daily mouisterizer and i like it:)