Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser reviews

1.9/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Xylitol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polygonum Fagopyrum Flour (Buckwheat), Ethylparaben, Caffeine, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract (Jojoba), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Carica Papaya (Papya) Fruit Extract (Papaya), Algin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser, 8 Ounce
updated: 07/27/2014 23:48 UTC

Horrible
Reviewed on August 19, 2013

thiw wash is terrible, i thought that it can help my demodex treatment but it made my skin look even worse

Smells nice, feels nice, though didn't do my skin any good
Reviewed on July 9, 2013

Amazing scent I have to admit. I've noticed whenever you're dealing with little beads in a face wash, if you don't absolutely 100 % wash them all off, you will get skin that looks rash like in appearance. (Which may trick you into thinking it's acne but it's actually just irritation) Overall I don't believe cleansers with beads in them are any good for one's face. It's much better to stick with a cleanser devoid of any irritants like beads. There's no use of them other than to wake you up. Definitely not for acne prone skin, rather, this product is for someone who already has perfectly clear skin and doesn't have to worry about aggravating their acne with bursting beads.

Reviewed on January 20, 2013

I HATE this cleanser!!!!!! It made my skin really REALLY dry and it hurt a lot! And I have really oily skin. DONT USE!

Reviewed on December 2, 2012

This is only for those with dull skin, not with acne

Reviewed on February 20, 2012

I've been using this for about a week and my skin is far worse. I've got incredibly dry skin and something in it is causing me to get big, sore spots. Horrible product!!

Reviewed on September 18, 2011

I really did like this cleanser and it did work pretty well, especially when I was in Texas for 10 days and got a huge breakout. It cleared it up within a few days. However, over time, it seems that your skin gets used to it and doesn't work as well. Also, it does dry out your skin. Still, for the price, its a great product!

Reviewed on July 30, 2011

I used this in the mornings to wake me up and give my face a wash in the morning. After about 2 days I realized my face was the driest it has ever been, it was irritated like crazy and my face looked so much worse. I stopped using it and my face went back to normal in a few days, but it was bad.

I was using the clinique 3 step system at night at the same time and maybe using both of them at the same time could have caused the irritation but I continued to use the clinique products and my face was fine.