Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free reviews

3.7/5 - 132 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Mannitol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Coploymer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides, Mica, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.

My Fav!!!
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

I absolutely love this product, I use it in the shower before I go to work. WAKES ME UP LIKE A FRESH CUP OF COFFEE !!

Ouch
Reviewed on November 15, 2014

I use this product every morning when I wake up but it seems to give me a burning feel when I apply it, is that normal? Does anyone else get it?

I'm not sure if I should just keep using this product and stick through the pain or if I should stop using it all together because I have heard its really good.

Morning/midday boost!
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

I use a small amount of this midday at work, because my skin tends to be extremely oily. Use cool water, a small amount, and massage GENTLY. Any harsh scrubbing or pressure will cause the beads to strip into your skin. Skin feels and looks brighter, radiant. Strange pencil scent (might be due to me keeping it in my pencil case for a while though).

so disappointed!
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

My skin is normal it is not oily or dry but when I bough the morning burst ( I specifically own the orange colored bottle) I have only used it 4 times and it had given me break outs! I got them especially on my nose and around my cheeks also on my forehead. I usually never have trouble with my skin but this actually caused breakouts and also made my skin very dry! I don't recommend this product

Smells Ammazing
Reviewed on March 14, 2014

I love this product. I don't have really bad acne for a teen thank God, but this was a nice cleanser just to scrub real quick in the morning and go. The only thing that I found that i didn't like was that the first time I used it I guess I scrubbed too hard and it turned my face red, but then times after using it was alright.

Reviewed on April 12, 2013

Total whammy! I got this sucker around $6, and good god I was impressed! I have combination skin, and I've been using the Clean&Clear spot treatment, and oh boy my skin has never been clearer! The only thing is you have to take lightly to the water tempature, how long you wet your face, and how long you wash/how hard. This stuff is pretty tough espeacially if you're harsh with your skin using hot water, roughly washing which I had a problem with at first, but when I started lightly rubbing it in in circular motions for 15-20 seconds, then rinsing for 20 seconds, I noticed how clean my skin was getting! This stuff will not get rid of pimples, it will prevent them, IF used correctly, and used ten hours apart. I recommend this!

Reviewed on October 17, 2012

This is a relatively okay product. I've been using it for a while and it's helping because it's drying my face, but the problem is, that I've noticed it's a pretty "risky" product! If the entire cleanser is not COMPLETELY washed off your face, you will experience a breakout from hell. I can guarantee that to all. Whether you have light or severe acne. Make sure your skin is 100% clean from this product after washing! If you leave some of it on your temples, or on your hairline, you will breakout. This happened to me and I got extremely pissed off. Just be careful!

Anonymous, Toronto
Reviewed on July 19, 2012

its good if you want to PREVENT acne

Reviewed on June 18, 2012

I wouldnt use this again, too many horrible chemicals used in it. Dried my skin out and broke ym skin out too.

Ali, Missouri
Reviewed on June 15, 2012

I bought this when I ran out of Neutrogena Deep Clean cream cleanser. I figured I'd try something new. I had always used Neutrogena and had never had a problem with acne.

I bought this, and within two days of usage, it caused a breakout. I thought I would give it a couple of more weeks, and now my forehead is COVERED with little bumps, my nose is broke out, and I have a huge pimple on my chin.

I am absolutely DISGUSTED with this product and am going to buy more Neutrogena tomorrow. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!