Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free reviews

3.2/5 - 121 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Manntiol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Menthol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.

Cleanses but doesn't clear
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

This definitely makes my skin feel clean, but does nothing in removing acne

Doesn't really help with anything
Reviewed on May 7, 2016

This product is more to refresh your face in the morning it isn't really to fight acne. I started using this product a few days ago and it does feel good on your skin at first but then it makes it all tight and shinny afterwards and not in a good way.

Amazing but not for improving acne
Reviewed on April 5, 2016

This cleanser is amazing! It smells better than most products and it takes my make up right off. I love to use it with my clarisonic brush. I do not think that it helps or hurts acne. At least for me. Everyone is different and it is all about trial and error.

Destroyed my skin
Reviewed on January 25, 2016

Used for about 5 days and nothing was happening. On the 6th morning,

I woke up with completely chapped, peeling, red skin all over my face and neck. I've been using Vaseline to try and fix it but it doesn't seem to be getting better. Wish I had read reviews. Do not recommend.

not for adults
Reviewed on December 6, 2015

While this product was OK for my acne at 13, when I purchased it a few months ago it made breakouts worse because it couldn't tackle removing make up residue. AND the micro beads do not dissolve well so you end up scratching already well irritated skin.

horrible!!!!!
Reviewed on September 2, 2015

i hate this product!!!!!! i thought it wud of clear my breakouts..... but it made it worst!!!!! i regret buying this! now i have to use something to clear my acne (neutrogena) i should of read the reviews first!

Worst thing ever
Reviewed on August 8, 2015

I recently had a couple zits and red marks on my forhead and t zone so I wash my face with that woke up the next morning my face was covered and oily and gross and I've never had acne this bad

terrible
Reviewed on July 2, 2015

I bought this when I ran out of my usual face wash, because I remember using it several years ago. I really regret buying it now. After just a couple uses, it made my face break out all over my forehead (an area that is usually completely clear!). Also, the pump on the top was broken, which is apparently a common complaint with this line. The exfoliating beads can also tear your skin and are awful for the enviroment! The plastic beads take forever to decompose and can be toxic for animals who may eat them. I really wanted to like this because the blue one smells AMAZING.

Didn't like it
Reviewed on May 20, 2015

I bought it and used it for three days before switching. The first day I used it was good, after using it my skin felt clean and refreshed. The second day of using it my face felt tight and dry. The third day of using it parts of my face were red and burning..not just for a few minutes either, for hours. For a few days after that my skin was so dry that it was peeling/flakey in spots. After switching to a different product and lots of moisturizing for the last five days my skin is much better and back to normal. Will not be using it again.

Paired with my Clairisonic, the BEST!
Reviewed on October 1, 2014

The best against pregnancy acne! I pair this with my Clairisonic and together my pregnancy-related acne has drastically improved! I don't feel like crying every time I see a mirror now!

Had to search for an acne cleanser free of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, and this has neither!