Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free reviews

3.3/5 - 113 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Manntiol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Menthol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.

Didn't like it
Reviewed on May 20, 2015

I bought it and used it for three days before switching. The first day I used it was good, after using it my skin felt clean and refreshed. The second day of using it my face felt tight and dry. The third day of using it parts of my face were red and burning..not just for a few minutes either, for hours. For a few days after that my skin was so dry that it was peeling/flakey in spots. After switching to a different product and lots of moisturizing for the last five days my skin is much better and back to normal. Will not be using it again.

Paired with my Clairisonic, the BEST!
Reviewed on October 1, 2014

The best against pregnancy acne! I pair this with my Clairisonic and together my pregnancy-related acne has drastically improved! I don't feel like crying every time I see a mirror now!

Had to search for an acne cleanser free of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, and this has neither!

Love!
Reviewed on August 21, 2014

I love this product. Waking up in the morning and washing my face with it definitely wakes me up and makes my skin feel great! It will however make your skin dry if you don't moisturize!

Nothing special, drying
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

I'm sensitive to anything that says oil-free and foams, this does both.

NOT FOR ME !!!!!
Reviewed on January 15, 2014

I want to like this product so bad , but its just not for me . I agree it does leave my face very dry & tight afterwards & when i mosturize my face I seem to have a bit of burning sensation .Morning burst completely not for me . ;(

Great so far!
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

I've been using this cleanser for about a week. Every night, I use X-Out from Proactive and put Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream on my entire face. Then, in the mornings I use the Clean and Clear cleanser. My face has definitely had some improvement. I don't know if it's one of the products I'm using, or all of them together, but something is working.

Not for sensitive skin or people prone to breakouts.
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I used this before I was even getting acne because my sister used this. It woke me up and left my skin so soft! Then, when I got acne I decided to try this. It made my skin feel energized and clean, but almost too clean. It left my skin dry and tight and kinda irritated. This doesn't help with acne, so the best people for this product are people who have oily, non-acne prone skin.

Bad product for sensitive skin
Reviewed on September 17, 2013

Made my skin irritated. Cold/burning sensation. I really do not like this product and I would never use it again. I actually can't use any of the clean and clear products, they are too harsh for my sensitive skin.

Doesn't work for me tho
Reviewed on June 5, 2013

So this product is my holy grail. It was my first product i used for my morning wash and I don't know i keep using it when its not helping my acne... It does wake me up in the morning makes me feel refreshed. I have oil-combination skin with acne around my nose.

Made my acne worse!!!
Reviewed on June 2, 2013

I suffer from moderate acne, i tried this product for about a month, not only did it cause a burning sensation my skin, but it also made my acne worse. At first i thought -might get worse before it gets better- but i started to get cystic type acne. Never happened to me with any other product i have tried. There are so many better products out there. So use with caution.