Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free reviews

3.2/5 - 116 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Manntiol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Menthol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.

horrible!!!!!
Reviewed on September 2, 2015

i hate this product!!!!!! i thought it wud of clear my breakouts..... but it made it worst!!!!! i regret buying this! now i have to use something to clear my acne (neutrogena) i should of read the reviews first!

Worst thing ever
Reviewed on August 8, 2015

I recently had a couple zits and red marks on my forhead and t zone so I wash my face with that woke up the next morning my face was covered and oily and gross and I've never had acne this bad

terrible
Reviewed on July 2, 2015

I bought this when I ran out of my usual face wash, because I remember using it several years ago. I really regret buying it now. After just a couple uses, it made my face break out all over my forehead (an area that is usually completely clear!). Also, the pump on the top was broken, which is apparently a common complaint with this line. The exfoliating beads can also tear your skin and are awful for the enviroment! The plastic beads take forever to decompose and can be toxic for animals who may eat them. I really wanted to like this because the blue one smells AMAZING.

Didn't like it
Reviewed on May 20, 2015

I bought it and used it for three days before switching. The first day I used it was good, after using it my skin felt clean and refreshed. The second day of using it my face felt tight and dry. The third day of using it parts of my face were red and burning..not just for a few minutes either, for hours. For a few days after that my skin was so dry that it was peeling/flakey in spots. After switching to a different product and lots of moisturizing for the last five days my skin is much better and back to normal. Will not be using it again.

Paired with my Clairisonic, the BEST!
Reviewed on October 1, 2014

The best against pregnancy acne! I pair this with my Clairisonic and together my pregnancy-related acne has drastically improved! I don't feel like crying every time I see a mirror now!

Had to search for an acne cleanser free of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, and this has neither!

Love!
Reviewed on August 21, 2014

I love this product. Waking up in the morning and washing my face with it definitely wakes me up and makes my skin feel great! It will however make your skin dry if you don't moisturize!

Nothing special, drying
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

I'm sensitive to anything that says oil-free and foams, this does both.

NOT FOR ME !!!!!
Reviewed on January 15, 2014

I want to like this product so bad , but its just not for me . I agree it does leave my face very dry & tight afterwards & when i mosturize my face I seem to have a bit of burning sensation .Morning burst completely not for me . ;(

Great so far!
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

I've been using this cleanser for about a week. Every night, I use X-Out from Proactive and put Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream on my entire face. Then, in the mornings I use the Clean and Clear cleanser. My face has definitely had some improvement. I don't know if it's one of the products I'm using, or all of them together, but something is working.

Not for sensitive skin or people prone to breakouts.
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I used this before I was even getting acne because my sister used this. It woke me up and left my skin so soft! Then, when I got acne I decided to try this. It made my skin feel energized and clean, but almost too clean. It left my skin dry and tight and kinda irritated. This doesn't help with acne, so the best people for this product are people who have oily, non-acne prone skin.