Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free reviews

3.3/5 - 109 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Manntiol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Menthol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.

NOT FOR ME !!!!!
Reviewed on January 15, 2014

I want to like this product so bad , but its just not for me . I agree it does leave my face very dry & tight afterwards & when i mosturize my face I seem to have a bit of burning sensation .Morning burst completely not for me . ;(

Great so far!
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

I've been using this cleanser for about a week. Every night, I use X-Out from Proactive and put Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream on my entire face. Then, in the mornings I use the Clean and Clear cleanser. My face has definitely had some improvement. I don't know if it's one of the products I'm using, or all of them together, but something is working.

Not for sensitive skin or people prone to breakouts.
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I used this before I was even getting acne because my sister used this. It woke me up and left my skin so soft! Then, when I got acne I decided to try this. It made my skin feel energized and clean, but almost too clean. It left my skin dry and tight and kinda irritated. This doesn't help with acne, so the best people for this product are people who have oily, non-acne prone skin.

Bad product for sensitive skin
Reviewed on September 17, 2013

Made my skin irritated. Cold/burning sensation. I really do not like this product and I would never use it again. I actually can't use any of the clean and clear products, they are too harsh for my sensitive skin.

Doesn't work for me tho
Reviewed on June 5, 2013

So this product is my holy grail. It was my first product i used for my morning wash and I don't know i keep using it when its not helping my acne... It does wake me up in the morning makes me feel refreshed. I have oil-combination skin with acne around my nose.

Made my acne worse!!!
Reviewed on June 2, 2013

I suffer from moderate acne, i tried this product for about a month, not only did it cause a burning sensation my skin, but it also made my acne worse. At first i thought -might get worse before it gets better- but i started to get cystic type acne. Never happened to me with any other product i have tried. There are so many better products out there. So use with caution.

Reviewed on May 13, 2013

I just bought this product today & I'm glad I did! Your face feels sooo soft after! I thought my face felt a lot cleaner too.

How I cleaned my face:

1.) Used hot water & a towel to wipe off most of makeup

2.) Wet my face with warm water

3.) Steamed my face (let the hot water run for a minute or two then lean down & let face hover over bowl of sink)

4.) Apply cleaner & massage for about 2 minutes

5.) Steam face again with product on

***NOTE*** After a while your face will get a tingly cold feeling, don't worry its normal (: . .that means the products working!

6.) Keep massaging for 1 Minute once the tingling starts

7.) Rinse Off

8.) Pat dry

9. Apply moisturizer (Optional but RECOMENDED)

People say the wash dried their faces so as a precaution moisturize after washing even if you don't think you need to. The moisturizer I use is CLEAN & CLEAR : Oil-free acne moisturizer.

Honestly, I don't really like the tingling, but think of it as a signal that its okay for you to wash it off (:

Reviewed on January 6, 2013

it works great for me and i have oily skin and am used to being in the sun and sweating wich is a major cause of acne this helps alot plus im not a morning person and the sent and beads woke my face up