Page 5 of Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews

3.9/5 - 78 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/16/2014 12:21 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/16/2014 12:21 UTC

Reviewed on August 18, 2010

It depends what kind of skin type you have and if you are willing to scrub a little harder. It will get rid of acne after your 3rd use. So I would recommond it!

Reviewed on June 23, 2010

I think this cleanser works well with moderate to light acne. It's never left me red or overdry; it has always left my skin super soft.

Reviewed on June 14, 2010

it doesnt foam to well but thats ok, i use it with the scrublet from the 360 clean by loreal and it works amazingly!

i improve the benefits with murad expholiating gel and i havent gotton a pimple since i bought it last week!

I LOVE IT

Reviewed on June 6, 2010

Buy it now ! :D Register at [link removed] to get a two dollar off coupon ! (:

Reviewed on May 25, 2010

Good for those who just need a cleanser, but I do not recommend this product for those who have a lot of clustered acne (like I do on my chin and forehead). It leaves my cheeks smooth and soft, which doesn't matter because I do not have problems with acne on my cheeks. However, where I already have acne it does absolutely nothing for it but make it dried out, red, and burning!

Reviewed on March 22, 2010

If all you are looking for is just a simple facial cleanser that will take care of the mild breakouts and keep your skin looking nice, then this one is for you. But DO NOT buy this if you have severe acne of redness.

Reviewed on February 1, 2010

I bought this as it recommended by a Cosmetics guru/book I am reading. This specific formuation (the sensitive skin/yellow gel) is highly recommended for those of us suffering from acne as it does not contain harsh ingredients. Any cleanser that contains harsh ingredients will trigger your skin to produce MORE acne. This cleanser is not made to heal your acne as many previous reviewers seem to think, it is just made to cleanse your skin without irritating it. Please consider purchasing this wonderful product. My skin feels great. Thanks!

Reviewed on January 26, 2010

I used this in place of the Acne.org cleanser, and I really like it. It's very gentle, but it works. I have never used it as an acne treatment, so I'm not sure what the results would be; I just used it before the Acne.org BP. It takes off make-up easily, doesn't leave a residue, didn't dry me out, and left my skin feeling very clean.

Reviewed on January 4, 2010

I bought this product because of the reviews here and I wanted to try a liquid washer. All I can say is do not buy this. It will make your skin worse and more irritated. I used this product for about 2 months and saw no positive results. Not recommended

Reviewed on December 23, 2009

I used the one for sensitive skin while I was on Accutane, and I still use it today. I don't think I'll ever buy another cleanser again. It's gentle, but my skin always feels clean afterwards. I like how mild it is because I feel that harsh, abrasive cleansers will strip away the oils in your skin only to in turn, create more oil on your skin. This cleanser is simple, it's cheap, and it works well.