Page 4 of Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews

3.9/5 - 76 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/23/2014 21:26 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 04/23/2014 21:26 UTC

Reviewed on May 16, 2011

I used to use Proactive a couple times for my pimples. However, since i'm young, this made my skin very dry,irritated, and left red, itchy marks. So, I asked my sister to get me a lighter one at the store that wouldn't be harsh on my skin. Fortunately, she picked this up for me!! I use this every night. After just a couple days,it really works and makes my skin feel great! It doesn't dry it or leave marks. It actually helps clear up acne or acne scars. Thumbs up to this product!!

Reviewed on April 15, 2011

it removes all the dirt without dry your facial skin alot and also it makes you get clean , clear and confident... i think every 1 must try this product its simply AWESOME,FANTAZZZZTIC..ITZ GREAT

Reviewed on April 8, 2011

I am an athletic 27 year old that never had problems with acne growing up. I'd get the occasional pimple or two, but not until when I hit 26 did I start seeing these things pop up everywhere. First it started on my cheeks, then jawline, then forehead. Pretty much it got to the point where my entire face was covered with these raised bumps. It's been a pain to deal with and not to mention that my confidence around others dropped.

At first, I thought I could treat my acne through OTC products and even used my sister's Proactiv then started using Max Clarity. Let me tell you that both products did not work at all. Then I started going to the dermatologist and spent money using products like epiduo & differin. Neither of those products worked after using each for a couple months or so.

Then I came across this site and did some research and read through Dan's regimen. It works. It takes a lot of time, patience, and effort, but it does work. I don't use the acne.org products, but I do use his regimen. For me this worked:

Morning

1) I use a the Clean & Clear Foaming Cleanser and lather it up on my face for 10 seconds. I let the water do the washing off and then air dry.

2) I skip the benzoyl peroxide part in the morning (In Dan's regimen, he recommends you do it twice a day)

3) I use a very light, non-comedogenic lotion (Cetpahil) and apply it to my entire face to prevent drying.

Evening

1) I repeat as AM

2) Once my face is completely dry, I use DDF Benzoyl Peroxide (5%). I use about a half a size of ping pong ball portion of this stuff and gently apply it on my entire face, paying more attention to my more acne prone spots.

3) After the BP completely dries, I repeat the same lotion application as the AM

The key is to really try and not touch or pick at your face at all. I know this is really hard, but you it really helps the healing process.

Note:The products I've listed above will not w

Reviewed on April 1, 2011

I really like this cleanser. It is cost effective, especially for me since I am doing the regimen on my face and back.

Reviewed on March 9, 2011

I used to have severe cystic acne that only Accutane could cure. Two years ago I was on a hunt for a liquid facial cleanser because I learned that bar soaps can clog pores and I was still suffering from monthly breakouts. I tried almost everything and in the process discovered I have sensitive skin. This is the perfect combination, it lathers and has a light scent, without irritaing skin.

Reviewed on December 13, 2010

I love this cleanser. It doesn't necessarily leave my skin feeling stripped and squeaky clean, but that means that my skin remains soft and supple, while being clean and fresh. It's the perfect balance, and happens to be the cleanser that was recommended by Daniel Kern as a supplement to the Acne.org cleanser, and was what he used before he made his own cleanser. It really works to clean the skin, and using it with the Acne.org BP and AHA has made my skin fabulous. I don't regret this purchase at all, and I've been using this product for months now. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. For all of those people saying that they got redness, only wash for ten seconds (yes, TEN), and don't SCRUB, put gentle pressure, almost so that the solution glides over your face. If you cleanse for longer or press too hard, you'll irritate your skin, but it's YOUR fault, not the cleanser's. If you have acne. look at the Acne.org system. Honestly, if you stick with it, it will work wonders for you. It has worked wonders for me (if only I took my own advice and consistently used it, and didn;t occasionally leave it at college when visiting my family, I would be 100% clear ALL the time). And even if you don't end up doing The Regimen, this guy has A LOT of good advice from REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE.

Reviewed on October 12, 2010

I have a Halloween dance next next week, and a few weeks ago I broke out like crazy, and I think my crush was to embarrassed to even talk to me, He avoided me !!

Anyway, My sister bought this product for me, because she is a dermatologist (she hates me so much). and she thinks I'm to ugly to be seen by the world. Yeah, she bought it for me, I used it twice a day for the last two weeks and my skin is AMAZING. <333

I love this product. And lots of my scars are gone. I have almost beautiful skin ! I absolutely love this !. Usually Clean and Clear doesn't work for me, but this product is a miracle. I loooove it !

And I love that "clean" feeling you get after every time you use it. I don't know if its just me, but I can tell whenever that "clean" feeling is actually clean !

In the next two weeks max, I predict that I will have no more acne, no more blackheads and no more oily skin !!

Its truly a miracle. Im 13 years old, and I LOVE this stuff. My skin hasn't been this clear since I was 11. (:

In conclusion, I definitely recommend this product, To anyone with blackhead problems, oily skin, and even people with acne scars !!

I have a good feeling this years Halloween dance is going to be AMAZING for me. <3

I love this site so much !! Thank you, Daniel Kern !!

(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

Reviewed on August 18, 2010

It depends what kind of skin type you have and if you are willing to scrub a little harder. It will get rid of acne after your 3rd use. So I would recommond it!

Reviewed on June 23, 2010

I think this cleanser works well with moderate to light acne. It's never left me red or overdry; it has always left my skin super soft.

Reviewed on June 14, 2010

it doesnt foam to well but thats ok, i use it with the scrublet from the 360 clean by loreal and it works amazingly!

i improve the benefits with murad expholiating gel and i havent gotton a pimple since i bought it last week!

I LOVE IT