Page 4 of Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 82 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 10/09/2015 06:24 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 10/09/2015 06:24 UTC
$4.04 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on August 18, 2011

I've used just plain Dove soap all my life but switched to this to see if it made a difference. It is very drying and really burns for about 20 minutes after you use it. Not worth it's benefits if there are any. I'll just stick with my Dove Beauty Bar.

Reviewed on August 7, 2011

i love this!! i also use tetmosol lotion to help get rid of acne scars. this soap helps prevent break outs ... i had a a huge zit then i washed my face with the soap three times the next day my zit dissapred!! i reallly recomend!

Reviewed on August 7, 2011

This cleanser cleared my skin up a little bit but it was never enough for me, I have combination skin and this product just dried me out. I feel like this is more a face wash for people in their twenties who no longer have acne and just need something to keep their face clean. I won't be repurchasing.

Reviewed on July 1, 2011

The Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser really works! It is not to expensive and smells fantastic! Many other products promise to work fast, but they don't! This product works fast and makes your skin feel clean, not only that but it is fighting your acne at the same time! Also, you don't have to use the product a lot. You can use it just once a day! So thank you Clean & Clear, for keeping my skin clean and clear! :)

Reviewed on June 19, 2011

After having my skin tortured by a harsh acne treatment, I thought I would follow the Regimen. The first time I used this cleanser, afterwards, my skin felt so fresh and invigorated; like no other cleanser has given me this invigorated feeling. I just love it!

Reviewed on June 2, 2011

it has a lot of harmful chemicals.It is better to use herbal ace washes.

Reviewed on May 31, 2011

I've only been using it a few weeks and i noticed a difference in my skin after the first day!!

Reviewed on May 16, 2011

I used to use Proactive a couple times for my pimples. However, since i'm young, this made my skin very dry,irritated, and left red, itchy marks. So, I asked my sister to get me a lighter one at the store that wouldn't be harsh on my skin. Fortunately, she picked this up for me!! I use this every night. After just a couple days,it really works and makes my skin feel great! It doesn't dry it or leave marks. It actually helps clear up acne or acne scars. Thumbs up to this product!!

Reviewed on April 15, 2011

it removes all the dirt without dry your facial skin alot and also it makes you get clean , clear and confident... i think every 1 must try this product its simply AWESOME,FANTAZZZZTIC..ITZ GREAT

Reviewed on April 8, 2011

I am an athletic 27 year old that never had problems with acne growing up. I'd get the occasional pimple or two, but not until when I hit 26 did I start seeing these things pop up everywhere. First it started on my cheeks, then jawline, then forehead. Pretty much it got to the point where my entire face was covered with these raised bumps. It's been a pain to deal with and not to mention that my confidence around others dropped.

At first, I thought I could treat my acne through OTC products and even used my sister's Proactiv then started using Max Clarity. Let me tell you that both products did not work at all. Then I started going to the dermatologist and spent money using products like epiduo & differin. Neither of those products worked after using each for a couple months or so.

Then I came across this site and did some research and read through Dan's regimen. It works. It takes a lot of time, patience, and effort, but it does work. I don't use the products, but I do use his regimen. For me this worked:

1) I use a the Clean & Clear Foaming Cleanser and lather it up on my face for 10 seconds. I let the water do the washing off and then air dry.

2) I skip the benzoyl peroxide part in the morning (In Dan's regimen, he recommends you do it twice a day)

3) I use a very light, non-comedogenic lotion (Cetpahil) and apply it to my entire face to prevent drying.

1) I repeat as AM

2) Once my face is completely dry, I use DDF Benzoyl Peroxide (5%). I use about a half a size of ping pong ball portion of this stuff and gently apply it on my entire face, paying more attention to my more acne prone spots.

3) After the BP completely dries, I repeat the same lotion application as the AM

The key is to really try and not touch or pick at your face at all. I know this is really hard, but you it really helps the healing process.

Note:The products I've listed above will not w