Page 2 of Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews

3.9/5 - 81 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/05/2015 11:51 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/05/2015 11:51 UTC

Pretty good cleanser
Reviewed on August 15, 2013

Before getting this product, I'd say I had moderate acne, but after using this for a month, it's cleared up quite a bit. It's no miracle cleanser, but it DOES work. It's not terribly drying, but I would still recommend using a moisturizer after this. The only thing I really didn't like about it was that it makes my face look kinda red after using.

Not what I expected
Reviewed on July 9, 2013

After about 3 days of using this wash, I began getting tiny bumps on the edges of my forehead and hairline and around my mouth/chin area. Mind you, I have dry/combination skin. It also brought a few pimples to the surface of the middle of my forehead (my most problematic area). Didn't help whatsoever, in fact, it made me skin worse off. And I don't believe the product was purging my pores, but rather irritating it.

Reviewed on January 12, 2013

Okay in a pinch, but I think there are more useful products out there. I used it for a few weeks with disappointing results. My face was more red than usual, but at least there was no new acne.

Reviewed on October 10, 2012

This product is really great. It is wonderful on sensitive skin. But, when you do buy this product, I do recommend buying the moistriser with it because you don't want dry skin over night & having to deal with it in the morning. But, this product is my favorite, honestly. Basiclly now I don't really have to worry about acne, because this product has worked so well for me. I really do recommend this! On a scale of 1-10... It's a scale breaker. ;}

Reviewed on August 30, 2012

I used this twice a day, every day, for probably two years. For some reason I decided to pick up some Cetaphil and once I used it, I realized how harsh this Clean & Clear cleanser is. My skin felt so much tighter (not in a good way) and was very visibly drier using this stuff.. and I was using the "sensitive skin" kind. If your skin is really, really not sensitive to anything, I suppose this might work for you, but otherwise please try gentler cleansers first, because while it's probably better than most drugstore cleansers out there, it isn't doing you any favours.

Reviewed on August 26, 2012

This is the most wonderful cleanser ever. You can really lather it and it feels so nice on your skin and leaves it thoroughly clean without messing with the pH of your sensitive facial skin. Love and could not live without it. I always come back to this. Definitely helped me keep my face clear.

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

This is a bad product. This face wash actually left my skin in a worse condition than before I used it. I don't get much acne, but I got a lot of blotchy spots after using the Foaming Facial. The second I switched to the Daily Pore Cleanser, my acne from the Foaming Facial disappeared. The orange is not a naturally color, and it smells chemically leaving my skin very tight.

Reviewed on April 19, 2012

Used this when i starting using the regimen but was dissapointed and will switch to the acne.org regimen products

Reviewed on January 25, 2012

This is a great cleanser. I have been using it for about 5 months now. Morning/night. Goes on really well and goes off easily. No need to scrub and aggravate acne. I really like this and have no cons.