Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer, Oil Free, SPF 15 reviews

2.6/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer, Oil Free, SPF 15

Avobenzone (3%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (1.7%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Water, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, PCA Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Betaine, Arachidyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Seareth-21, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Sorbitol, Ethylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Boron Nitride, Serine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Lysine, Threonine, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Proline.

Lisa, Arkansas
Reviewed on February 15, 2012

I don't like it and wouldn't reccommend it.

Anonymous, Columbus
Reviewed on January 22, 2012

I was currently using proactiv but stopped because it was irritating my skin. I have oily skin and proactiv dried my face up (which is good for the oil control but now my face is dry). I used to use the morning glow moisturizer which i liked but it made me way to oily and greasy. I bought this and at first it was too lightweight but now that im off Proactiv its just right! Also Camellia Sinensis is in the ingredients which that is the actual term for green tea! Hope this helps!!

Reviewed on August 20, 2011

Don't get it cause it does more bad than good.

Splash, Orlando, FL
Reviewed on August 3, 2011

This stuff was terrible when I used it as my moisturizer for the Regimen. I think there might have been a chemical reaction with the benzoyl peroxide, because it caused my skin to peel. The more I applied, the worse my skin got - I was left with irritated skin and an embarrasing white residue, it was especially bad on my T-zone. Not good for oily or combination skin! If you're in a rush in the morning, don't bother even trying to put this stuff on - even if you rub it in, you will need quite a while for it to absorb. I will never buy this again.

Also, it is THE WORST if you live in a humid climate or exercise often, because it is definitely not sweat-proof - it turns very white and "melts" off your face.

Kim, California
Reviewed on February 3, 2011

My two requirements for moisturizer are that it must have SPF and must stop me from breaking out. This product is non-comedogenic and I like the matte look it offers. The claims about it changing your pore size are bunk, but otherwise get this for a good moisturizer with SPF.

Mary, NY
Reviewed on April 13, 2010

previously the clean and clear morning burst kit had made my acne worse and when i applied this item it made what was previously inflamed like ten times worse than it was.