Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, PEG-120, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Hamamelis Virginiana, Farnesol, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal.

One of the best
Reviewed on July 23, 2015

I've had acne for nearing 6 years and for health reasons I'm unable to go on the pill which would probably clear my skin, and Accutane is something I'm looking into. I've tried most face washes and scrubs, but this is one of the best. It's not too harsh or rough on your skin so if you're a bit of an over washer like me, it's perfect. It's gentle on your skin and definitely keeps the acne at bay at least a bit.

Love this daily wash
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

I use this every night, I think it's brilliant, not only does it give me smoother skin, I believe it helps control my acne. The wash has tiny micro-beads which really get deep into your pores and pulls out any dirt which you may have collected during the day. I use this once everyday and I think it's a very important part of my regime, since it helps get rid of any dead skin cells and allows the skin to regenerate, this is also good because I have scarring so I think it helps speed up the process of skin renewal.