Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Average price: $5.60

Brand: Clean & Clear

Most helpful review

By Kim, Philadelphia Suburbs on 02/01/2010

I bought this as it recommended by a Cosmetics guru/book I am reading. This specific formuation (the sensitive skin/yellow gel) is highly recommended for those of us suffering from acne as it does not contain harsh ingredients. Any cleanser that contains harsh ingredients will trigger your skin to produce MORE acne. This cleanser is not made to heal your acne as many previous reviewers seem to think, it is just made to cleanse your skin without irritating it. Please consider purchasing this wonderful product. My skin feels great. Thanks!.

Pros:
  • Inexpensive, Available in Mass Market retailers, Soothing, Works, Non-stinging, removes make-up and facial oils,
Cons:
  • None!

335 out of 574 people found this review helpful

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/16/2014 08:46 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 04/16/2014 08:46 UTC

Member reviews

By on

it doesnt foam to well but thats ok, i use it with the scrublet from the 360 clean by loreal and it works amazingly!

i improve the benefits with murad expholiating gel and i havent gotton a pimple since i bought it last week!

I LOVE IT

Pros

• cleans without buning
  • got rid of my acne!
  • doesnt dry out my skin

Cons

• none!
  • moderately severe
  • for about a week
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

Buy it now ! :D Register at [link removed] to get a two dollar off coupon ! (:

Pros

• Bought it cheap because I found a coupon on clean and clear website. it makes my face soft .Also reduces acne ! :D

Cons

• Noneee(:
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 1.97
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Good for those who just need a cleanser, but I do not recommend this product for those who have a lot of clustered acne (like I do on my chin and forehead). It leaves my cheeks smooth and soft, which doesn't matter because I do not have problems with acne on my cheeks. However, where I already have acne it does absolutely nothing for it but make it dried out, red, and burning!

Pros

• Inexpensive, Smells good

Cons

• Harsh on existing acne, leaves face red
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 5
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

If all you are looking for is just a simple facial cleanser that will take care of the mild breakouts and keep your skin looking nice, then this one is for you. But DO NOT buy this if you have severe acne of redness.

Pros

• Gentle on the skin. Didn"t dry out my skin.

Cons

• Didn't work for me at all. Doesn't reduce redness Used it twice a day till the bottle was empty and and I still saw absolutely no difference :(
  • very light
  • for a few months
  • $ 6.75
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

Pros

Cons

• None!
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I used this in place of the Acne.org cleanser, and I really like it. It's very gentle, but it works. I have never used it as an acne treatment, so I'm not sure what the results would be; I just used it before the Acne.org BP. It takes off make-up easily, doesn't leave a residue, didn't dry me out, and left my skin feeling very clean.

Pros

• Does exactly what it's supposed to do, cheap, takes off make-up (even mascara) very nicely

Cons

[not submitted]
  • very light
  • for a few months
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I bought this product because of the reviews here and I wanted to try a liquid washer. All I can say is do not buy this. It will make your skin worse and more irritated. I used this product for about 2 months and saw no positive results. Not recommended

Pros

• nice bottle and dispenser

Cons

• Made my skin worse than before. The formula thats supposed to wash my skin just irritated it, made my skin dry, red and more pimples formed.
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 12
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I used the one for sensitive skin while I was on Accutane, and I still use it today. I don't think I'll ever buy another cleanser again. It's gentle, but my skin always feels clean afterwards. I like how mild it is because I feel that harsh, abrasive cleansers will strip away the oils in your skin only to in turn, create more oil on your skin. This cleanser is simple, it's cheap, and it works well.

Pros

• Cleans well, does not cause breakouts, does not make skin feel dry

Cons

• I use a facial brush with this cleanser and together they remove my thick makeup really well. However, if I were to just use my fingers, it would not remove my makeup as well.
  • very light
  • for a few months
  • $ 6.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

If you are trying to get rid of acne this product is not for you.

Pros

• This cleanser worked for about 2 weeks and then my skin was back to the way it has always been. It is great for sensitive skin and doesn't irritate it at all but it isn't clearing my acne. I recommend this product for someone that has very light acne

Cons

• Sometimes drys out skin but it isn't bad
  • Doesn't clear pimples
  • moderately severe
  • for about a month
  • $ 9
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.