Page 2 of Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews

3.9/5 - 76 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/19/2014 20:13 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 04/19/2014 20:13 UTC

Reviewed on August 26, 2012

This is the most wonderful cleanser ever. You can really lather it and it feels so nice on your skin and leaves it thoroughly clean without messing with the pH of your sensitive facial skin. Love and could not live without it. I always come back to this. Definitely helped me keep my face clear.

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

This is a bad product. This face wash actually left my skin in a worse condition than before I used it. I don't get much acne, but I got a lot of blotchy spots after using the Foaming Facial. The second I switched to the Daily Pore Cleanser, my acne from the Foaming Facial disappeared. The orange is not a naturally color, and it smells chemically leaving my skin very tight.

Reviewed on April 19, 2012

Used this when i starting using the regimen but was dissapointed and will switch to the acne.org regimen products

Reviewed on January 25, 2012

This is a great cleanser. I have been using it for about 5 months now. Morning/night. Goes on really well and goes off easily. No need to scrub and aggravate acne. I really like this and have no cons.

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

I love this cleanser!!! My skin feels fresh and has cleared up. I have extremely sensitive skin, so much so that I break out in hives on my face, neck, chest, and arms on a daily basis - not pretty. To boot, I have cystic acne that has gotten increasingly worse because of my birth control. I decided to adjust my diet, but it wasn't enough to ward off the acne (though it did help), this product has been a godsend. Not sure why people say it burns, I haven't experienced that effect with it. My skin gets a tad red, but that's normal for me anyway and it fades pretty fast after moisturizing. I think it's worth a shot, the price is right and I've had a great experience :)

Reviewed on January 4, 2012

I think this is too harsh of a cleanser. It strips your face and leaves it dry, tight, and burning. Yeah it might get rid of your acne, but it destroys your skin in the process. There are better cleansers out there.

Reviewed on December 31, 2011

I used this as a daily cleanser for a while in place of a more powerful acne wash that was harsh on my skin. this stuff made my skin feel so clean and helped treat blackheads. The effects on more severe breakouts was not as good but it still helped. If your skin isn't too sensitive I highly recommend it. If your skin is sensitive approach with caution because it does burn pretty bad.

Reviewed on December 28, 2011

I like it but i jus dont like the burning

Reviewed on November 2, 2011

Great product, definatly leaves skin clean, and clear. Only thing is, in the begining my skin felt dry. but this went away, once my skin became used to the product. DEFINATLY RECONMENDED! :)

Reviewed on October 28, 2011

This is a good product over all but me I have really oily skin and this solved that problem for me. I also have a lot of acne so maybe thats why it didn't work. Hope this works out for you.:)