Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 82 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 11/28/2015 07:55 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 11/28/2015 07:55 UTC
$4.49 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Absolutely wrecked skin! DO NOT USE!!!
Reviewed on September 18, 2015

This stuff absolutely wrecked my skin, it must be made of nuclear waste or something. So I was on holiday and just needed something not expensive to clean my skin for a month so I bought this in the three pack system. This stuff burnt my skin so bad that it started to peel and was extremely painful to touch. Considering that I normally use Proactive, which does not irritate my skin at the slightest, but this does. Do not use touch this is you don't want to go through a month of peeling, inflamed and extremely painful skin.

Just one part of the regimen
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

I will use this and a ton of other products. Its not a one stop shop but cheap and easy to use and goes well in conjunction with my routine

Reviewed on May 26, 2015

There is a package with the cleanser, the toner, and a moisturizer. As everyone has said the product itself is drying but that's why there is the moisturizer. I recommend using a moisturizer it does not have to be the one in the package. As for the toner it does sting and makes your acne more noticeable for an hour or two but other than that the acne does start to go away. The product itself does not harm your skin except for the drying but you can solve that problem. It did work for me but we all have different skin types so there is no grantee. Overall great product!

Great product!!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

I like this product alot because it cleanses deeply and i like the smell haha!! But sometimes it leaves my skin too dry and secretes extra oil to make up for the imbalance. I would recommend this product so just try it, it might work for you!

sodium laurel sulfate
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

my doc as a kid recommended this to me and on my oily teen skin, it was wonderful. it's foaming ingredient is Sodium Laureth Sulfate, however, which is allergenic and doubly drying. As I got older, it was a little too much.

it just cleans enough
Reviewed on May 22, 2014

i saw this product in commercials so i wanted to try it if it is the face wash i've been looking for. i bought it at the groceries and it was only in a cheap price. when i tried it, it made my face dry and it stings a bit on my pimples. it didn't really do anything for my skin but it only cleanses.. although it smells good. but after using it, it didn't help my acne or my blemishes.. it made my face squeaky dry and for a little bit i start to notice that my face turns red. not the face wash i'm looking for.

love love this!
Reviewed on February 3, 2014

it doesn't help acne, it;s not miracle cleanser.

but it cleanse very well, so i only start to break out when it's time of the month.

if you have oily skin i will recommend you this.

Reviewed on December 20, 2013

This cleans my skin really well and while it isn't for clearing acne, it is good enough at getting the dirt out that pimples don't really pop up anymore. My only problem is that it is drying, and while my skin is usually very oily, I've had to start using a moisturizer. It's not really a big deal for me since I've been looking for a product like this for a while now. The thing it tends to do to pimples is dry them out and shrink them. I had a large painful bump on my face for over a week before using it, now it's barely visible. I see a bit of flaking on my pimples as well, and they start to burst by themselves. I can see it being harsh as others have said, so if your skin is dry already, I wouldn't use this.

It cleans your skin!
Reviewed on September 10, 2013

This is the first cleanser I used when I got on the regimen. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't clear up acne, but only cleans the skin to give you a fresh starting point for your treatment. It was inexpensive and for someone on a budget, is worth the buy. However, if you have skin that dries out easily, you might want to try something else.

A good cleanser :)
Reviewed on August 31, 2013

I've been using this for 2 and a half weeks now and it really does its job as a cleanser. I do not wear any make up but it clears all the dirt and oil from my face at the end of the day. Although it is a good cleanser, it didn't do anything for my pimples. I have very, very light acne. Overall a great product for cleansing only