Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 86 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/30/2016 20:07 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 20:07 UTC

While I Waited
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

Made the mistake of not keeping a constant flow of the acne.org cleanser, so after finishing my first bottle, I then ordered the next. In between bottles, I decided to try this cleanser because everyone raved about it? Tore my skin up!! Tiny bumps all over my forehead. Around my nose, mouth. Some on my cheeks - never break out there. Terrible. Wont be repurchasing.

It stung
Reviewed on June 30, 2016

I bought this product because I heard it helps with oily skin and it does, however it can be too drying for my face. Something I noticed when I first used this was that it stung really bad, especially around the mouth. It also made my face extremely red and itchy. However it does clean your skin very well, so that's a pro.

Nice product!
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

I started using this product last week and it has great improvements on my skin. I use it twice a day along with a toner made by Pond's and they are a perfect match for my face. I do not use any moisturizer because as what I have observed, pimples go back when I apply it.

Stung my face!
Reviewed on May 21, 2016

This product stung my face. I don't understand. It stung especially by my nose and mouth area. I have moderately sensitive skin and very oily skin, but nothing like this has ever happened to me. If it didn't sting, this would probably be an okay cleanser. It foamed alright.

Absolutely wrecked skin! DO NOT USE!!!
Reviewed on September 18, 2015

This stuff absolutely wrecked my skin, it must be made of nuclear waste or something. So I was on holiday and just needed something not expensive to clean my skin for a month so I bought this in the three pack system. This stuff burnt my skin so bad that it started to peel and was extremely painful to touch. Considering that I normally use Proactive, which does not irritate my skin at the slightest, but this does. Do not use touch this is you don't want to go through a month of peeling, inflamed and extremely painful skin.

Just one part of the regimen
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

I will use this and a ton of other products. Its not a one stop shop but cheap and easy to use and goes well in conjunction with my routine

Great!
Reviewed on May 26, 2015

There is a package with the cleanser, the toner, and a moisturizer. As everyone has said the product itself is drying but that's why there is the moisturizer. I recommend using a moisturizer it does not have to be the one in the package. As for the toner it does sting and makes your acne more noticeable for an hour or two but other than that the acne does start to go away. The product itself does not harm your skin except for the drying but you can solve that problem. It did work for me but we all have different skin types so there is no grantee. Overall great product!

Great product!!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

I like this product alot because it cleanses deeply and i like the smell haha!! But sometimes it leaves my skin too dry and secretes extra oil to make up for the imbalance. I would recommend this product so just try it, it might work for you!

sodium laurel sulfate
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

my doc as a kid recommended this to me and on my oily teen skin, it was wonderful. it's foaming ingredient is Sodium Laureth Sulfate, however, which is allergenic and doubly drying. As I got older, it was a little too much.

it just cleans enough
Reviewed on May 22, 2014

i saw this product in commercials so i wanted to try it if it is the face wash i've been looking for. i bought it at the groceries and it was only in a cheap price. when i tried it, it made my face dry and it stings a bit on my pimples. it didn't really do anything for my skin but it only cleanses.. although it smells good. but after using it, it didn't help my acne or my blemishes.. it made my face squeaky dry and for a little bit i start to notice that my face turns red. not the face wash i'm looking for.