Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 89 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9 15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Proplyparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/23/2017 09:29 UTC
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 20:07 UTC

HOLY GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!
Reviewed on February 19, 2017

Omfg! I've been suffering with acne for about 3 yrs. but then i saw this product on my local pharmacy. It was very cheap at that moment. I'm very sceptical at first , because i thought it may broke me out. BUT! It didn't and in fact! It cleared up my moderate acne! For about a month and a half. Btw. This is not the only product that i use. I also use galderma's benzoyl peroxide. And nivea cream moisturizer. I'm not saying that this is going to work like magic , but you need to try it. It might not work for you but atleast you tried ;)

Cleared up in just one week!
Reviewed on January 20, 2017

I've never had acne growing up, but all of a sudden at 20 I've been breaking out like crazy. I debated on which acne medication to get for a couple days, and finally ended up getting clean and clear (it was cheap, came with a 3 step cleaner for only $12) and let me tell you, in just one week I'm left with only one small pimple on my forehead!! Clean and clear is WONDERFUL. Only con would be step 2, did sting, and others said it did too, so I went back and bought step 2 in the sensitive skin one (they sell each step by itself as well) and no problems at all with a stinging sensation!

Simple but works
Reviewed on December 19, 2016

It's a pretty basic cleanser compared to a lot of stuff out there with outrageous claims. It does the job. It removes dirt and make up better than that Ponds "Deep Cleanse" Facial wash I tried. It does sting a bit around my nose since that area is pretty sensitive for me. But it really helped my skin since it removes all the nastiness. My face actually cleared up a bit after I started using it. But if you have really dry or sensitive skin, maybe don't use this because it stings a little.

While I Waited
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

Made the mistake of not keeping a constant flow of the acne.org cleanser, so after finishing my first bottle, I then ordered the next. In between bottles, I decided to try this cleanser because everyone raved about it? Tore my skin up!! Tiny bumps all over my forehead. Around my nose, mouth. Some on my cheeks - never break out there. Terrible. Wont be repurchasing.

It stung
Reviewed on June 30, 2016

I bought this product because I heard it helps with oily skin and it does, however it can be too drying for my face. Something I noticed when I first used this was that it stung really bad, especially around the mouth. It also made my face extremely red and itchy. However it does clean your skin very well, so that's a pro.

Nice product!
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

I started using this product last week and it has great improvements on my skin. I use it twice a day along with a toner made by Pond's and they are a perfect match for my face. I do not use any moisturizer because as what I have observed, pimples go back when I apply it.

Stung my face!
Reviewed on May 21, 2016

This product stung my face. I don't understand. It stung especially by my nose and mouth area. I have moderately sensitive skin and very oily skin, but nothing like this has ever happened to me. If it didn't sting, this would probably be an okay cleanser. It foamed alright.

Absolutely wrecked skin! DO NOT USE!!!
Reviewed on September 18, 2015

This stuff absolutely wrecked my skin, it must be made of nuclear waste or something. So I was on holiday and just needed something not expensive to clean my skin for a month so I bought this in the three pack system. This stuff burnt my skin so bad that it started to peel and was extremely painful to touch. Considering that I normally use Proactive, which does not irritate my skin at the slightest, but this does. Do not use touch this is you don't want to go through a month of peeling, inflamed and extremely painful skin.

Just one part of the regimen
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

I will use this and a ton of other products. Its not a one stop shop but cheap and easy to use and goes well in conjunction with my routine

Great!
Reviewed on May 26, 2015

There is a package with the cleanser, the toner, and a moisturizer. As everyone has said the product itself is drying but that's why there is the moisturizer. I recommend using a moisturizer it does not have to be the one in the package. As for the toner it does sting and makes your acne more noticeable for an hour or two but other than that the acne does start to go away. The product itself does not harm your skin except for the drying but you can solve that problem. It did work for me but we all have different skin types so there is no grantee. Overall great product!