Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser, Oil-Free reviews

3.7/5 - 132 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Gelatin, Steareth 21, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser, Oil-Free, 6.5 oz
updated: 07/30/2014 02:09 UTC

Ehhh
Reviewed on July 3, 2014

This stuff isn't that great, I mean the tingly feeling is cool and refreshing, but it doesn't seem to help my acne at all.

Pretty good. :)
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

I personally prefer cream or milk cleansers, as I have dry skin. This doesn't dry me out, and it's so cooling and refreshing. However, it's the menthol that gives you that tingling feeling. I used a toner with this cleanser and there was no dirt or makeup left on my cotton pad, so I'm left to assume it cleaned pretty well. It contains salicylic acid, but it does not indicate how much is in there.

Awesome.
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I really like this cleanser. It removes my makeup and feels soothing.

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

I was about to give it a three star, but I think it's rather unfair for a very good cleanser. I admit that my skin is overly sensitive and dry. So if you do have a sensitive/dry/dry combination skin you may want to be careful with this one. it may over-dry your skin. If you're sticking with this, try getting a moisturizer that is lotion in consistency hence richer. Normal to oily skin? Nothing to worry about. Perfect for you.

Reviewed on September 1, 2012

Great cleanser- you can feel the oil gone from your face after using it!

Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I've used this same product (in the various new bottles clean and clear packages it in) for over 8 years. It controls my oily facial skin and controls breakouts. The fact that it is oil free is wonderful, as my face cannot take the slightest oil. I've not found a product that can duplicate the results I've gotten from the Deep Action Cream Cleanser.

Reviewed on June 14, 2012

This is a great product to use because it cleans your face and leaves it feeling fresh. It does't hurt your skin, but just read the label before you start using this product because it might affect you in a good or a bad way! Have Fun and Good Luck!

Reviewed on June 5, 2012

id purchase it if you dont have very dry skin