Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Active:
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive:
Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance, Potassium Polyphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

This is the one product I always end up going back to since it is the only one that actually clears up my face well. I have noticed that it does stop working after a few months, so I usually switch to an other product for a few months and then go back to this one. I use it night and day with moisturizer and it does not dry my skin at all.

Reviewed on July 10, 2012

This is the first product that has cleared up my acne. I use this once a day and witch hazel twice a day. For the first time in many years, I have control of my acne. I still get an occasional zit but not all over my face like I used to. Btw, proactive is benzoil peroxide and an astringent agent ie witch hazel.

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

If your acne severity is light, use this product. My friend and I bought a few bottles of this product, because it was on sale. Unlike my skin which is acne-prone, my friend has very light acne. When she used it for one month, her skin was suuuuper clear.

I bought five bottles. Personally for me, I've used this product for about 6 months. I'm on my 3rd bottle, and it hasn't been working! Well, sure, it removed very very few numbers of acne, but right after they're gone, new ones appear again! Yikes!

Oh, I've also heard that this product is good for body acne, but I don't have any. I just want acne off my FACE.

If your skin is totally acne-prone, do NOT buy this product. Sigh. 2 more bottles to go ...

Reviewed on July 6, 2011

I've just been using this for a few weeks, once a day. And it's helped sososososo much!!!

This is the ONLY product that has helped me in my battle against acne.

If you have a Combination/Oily skin this should help with your oily spots and it also makes your pores less noticeable, And makes your pimples literally disappear and prevents new pimples from forming!!

I really hope this has helped you!!

Reviewed on June 14, 2011

I love this product. I would suggest this for people with mild acne who have larger pores and have oily skin. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on August 22, 2010

It's pretty good, especially because it's just a drug store buy.

I wouldn't use it morning and night, especially with sensitive skin, and use only one pump. and moisturize with it......

Reviewed on July 17, 2010

I love it and it works fast and easy.

Reviewed on June 13, 2010

this stuff doesn't work too well. I mean, sure, it MIGHT get rid of SOME acne, but your face just gets waaaay too dry. That's saying something for me, cause my skin is super oily. It also makes my whole face red. Plus, it burns, but it might just be me and my friend.