Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.7/5 - 16 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 11/26/2014 13:49 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 11/26/2014 13:49 UTC

Irritating but works
Reviewed on August 22, 2014

I remember using this a few years ago. Within the first 2 washes all my acne cleared up (not that I had much. anyway.) It worked really well for me. My only problem with this is that it STINGS!!! especially in my eyes.. it also dried out my skin a lot.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Time after time I keep returning to this product
Reviewed on October 27, 2013

I keep going back to this product year after year. Because nothing else helps me. It did not clear me completely. But there is nothing else out there in almost 20 years that somewhat helps reduce my adult acne. This is definitely not a cure and that is why I am giving it only 3 stars, but at least it somewhat controls it. I had to use this even with a Paleo style diet.

Reviewed on April 18, 2013

I am looking for a cleanser that clears my skin, doesn't make me red or flake out. This does that, even though it's not perfect.

Reviewed on March 17, 2013

This product worked well for me for about a year but it didn't give me clear skin. It did stop a bunch of zits from appearing at the same time, but I always still had a pimple. This product also dried m skin a lot and that's why I eventually stopped using it.

Reviewed on November 4, 2012

Pretty good for the price. I recommend it more for people with mild acne.

***use a good moisturizer with this to prevent too much flaking and drying

(I use CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, it's great)

Reviewed on October 29, 2011

I would definitely recommend this product. I am 40 yrs old w/ combination skin & still having break outs. I tried a lot of products but this one is the best. It cleared up my pimples in under a week, plus I never had a break out since I started using this, it really made wonder on my skin. Plus the price is great. Keep it up Clear & Clean :-)

Reviewed on June 4, 2011

It said to use it for about 3 - 4 weeks and I've use it longer then that. I haven't noticed much results. My skin type is oily and This doen't help with that at all. I read something about benzoyl peroxide in a non-fiction book I found and decided to look for a acne cleanser tjhat had benzoyl peroxide in it. I found this product and got pretty excited because I thought I would FINALLY get rid of the acne on my forehead, nose area and chin. But instead of doing what it said in the insturctions,("It contains a pore-penetrating technology that invisibly deposits benzoyl peroxide directly into pores where pimples start, so the acne-fighting medication doesn't wash away") I actually started growing tiny pimples and blackheads on my cheeks.

I don't think I would recommend this to people with oily skin though.

Reviewed on May 29, 2011

After two days of usage, I could say that this product really works, I tried this product before but it didn't work but I guess with the improved formula it did help me. It cleared my cystic acne for two days! the acne clearing pack is also very affordable here in our country so I guess I spent $8.00 for the whole pack.

I highly recommend this product, and I think I'll use it forever. =D

Reviewed on October 21, 2010

cleared most of my acne in just 2 weeks

i had about 50-70 pimples all over my face (yeah i know its alot!) and within 2 weeks most of them are gone (i only have 3 small ones left!)

it also cleared my redness

but remember you have to use a moisturizer with sunscreen

i wont recommend this ti people who have light acne or skin that is sensitive

but everyone else try it!

its amazing and now im confident!!!