Page 5 of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 308 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 07/26/2014 11:58 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 07/26/2014 11:58 UTC

Reviewed on November 24, 2011

It pretty good , because I can feel the cookig feeling && then I know that it's working .

I do not recommend it for sensitive skinned people though .

Reviewed on November 16, 2011

It works just like its stated on the cream tube. (the same ingredient proactiv carries benzoyl peroxide but proactiv carries 2.5% and this one 10% which is about 5 times stronger than Proactiv. AND ONE QUICK EASY STEP ONLY !!not the 3 annoying steps.

Reviewed on November 8, 2011

I'm a 16 year old girl and I've been using this for 4 years. I wash twice a day for a bout 30 seconds and it works like magic.. the affects haven't changed at all since I started using it in 8th grade. i use aveeno ultra calming moisturizer after rinsing my face off. btw i have oily acne prone skin..

Reviewed on October 17, 2011

It took me a few days to notice the improvement & in exactly one week it does what it promises. It works wonder w/ my adult acne. I never had any other product that does so well than this one, plus the price is great. I finally found a great cleanser, thank you Clean & Clear.

Reviewed on October 13, 2011

This product works for my adult acne. Its reduced redness, I haven't had a breakout since I starded using it and my skin feels great! Twice a day doesn't overdry when followed up with a good moisturizer. (Cetaphil is excellent) I highly recommend this product.

Reviewed on October 5, 2011

This is another clean and clear product that works great for me. I wanted to find a BP cleanser to replace my SA cleanser and I happened to come along this first.

On first use, I cleansed my face at night, and woke up the next morning, and before even looking in the mirror, I was very happy because my skin did not feel oily like usual. I jumped out of bed, ran to the mirror, and wow! No overnight breakout...and my pre existing acne was practically gone. My face, however, was clearly overly dry. I felt like I just used accutane...my chin was peeling with dead skin, but hey, i'd rather have dry, peeling skin instead of red acne marks all over. And another thing: my beard was bleached completely white overnight. I looked like santa, but it was my fault for not reading the warning label on the product...sadly, my beard that I was growing out had to be shaved that morning.

Besides a dry face and a dyed beard, this product has been working wonders for me.

Reviewed on October 5, 2011

This cleanser saved my face from the awful after effects left by proactiv. This will be my only cleanser now.

Reviewed on September 28, 2011

I love, love, love this cleanser for the price. Most people thing the smell is too strong and it dries their skin out, but for someone who absolutely adores mint and has extremely oily skin that simply does not dry no matter what, this is a PERFECT cleanser. The price is great and works better for me than most expensive products. I will continue to use this cleanser along with their persa-gel. (My skin is so oily I can use one after the other up to three times a day and not notice a drying effect. I always moisturize afterward though with Cetaphil.)

Reviewed on September 10, 2011

I had acne since i was in grade 3. All the products I have used have worked well like a aloe vera gel and some products my mom lent me. But this so far is the best i have tries so far. Before i tried this i used to have acne all over my face. After using this it clear up my chin and cheeks.

In the morning i use this and use clean and clear dual action moisturizer and in the night i use Shanez Hussain Scrub.

I saw results instantly. Works like a Charm!

Good Luck!

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

This product works fabulously and gets the job done. It cleanses, exfoliates, and rids acne all in one. I love it!