Page 5 of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 312 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 08/31/2014 02:37 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 08/31/2014 02:37 UTC

Reviewed on December 19, 2011

I've been using this product for about.. 6 or 7 days. I picked it up at Target after returning an expensive acne regime that didn't work (The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions, if you're interested). This was cheap, and it had 10% BP, so I figured I've tried everything and might as well try this. After the first two days, my big acne bumps weren't really red anymore and a lot of my deep persistent whiteheads that I've developed on my checks and can't get rid of, started to shrink and the majority of them are gone now! I've had an issue with them in particular for a while now, so it's a relief to see them gone. In such a short time, it's cleared up my face more than 70%. I'm definitely going to stick with this. But, it has irritated my eye area and a small area around my mouth. But it's nothing that I can't fix with my moisturizer and I recommend a little Vitamin E Gel (Notice, GEL, not OIL). Vitamin E Gel recently healed my face after a bad chemical burn, so it will repair minor dry and irritated skin quickly. But dealing with dry skin is better than dealing with acne, if you ask me. If you have tried just about every product like me, and salicylic acid just isn't doing it, this cleanser might just be for you.

Reviewed on December 13, 2011

i use the product but i cant use it everyday or my skin feels burned

Reviewed on December 4, 2011

I used to have HORRIBLE acne when i was in middle school/first year of high school. I have gone through DOZENS of acne products and none have seemed to work as well as this does! I still have some pimples show up every once in awhile, but i just dab a little on it while i sleep and the next morning it has shrunk!

I have very oily skin, i use it twice everyday and i love this (:

Reviewed on November 30, 2011

I used this product for a while when I was about eleven or twelve and it broke me out very badly. I am now 14 going on 15 in March and my skin is pretty much relatively clear.. I LOVE my Noxzema, which I have been using for almost five months now, but now that my jar is out and I haven't had the chance to go back out to town to buy more of it, I was thinking of giving THIS product another shot, as I found it when I was looking through my medicine cabinet (aka my facial products/lotion cabinet lol) and thought I'd take a look at reviews online. I'm trusting the majority of the reviews and I'm going to use it now, but I'm definitely going to follow up with a lotion just in case. Wish me luck!

Reviewed on November 24, 2011

It pretty good , because I can feel the cookig feeling && then I know that it's working .

I do not recommend it for sensitive skinned people though .

Reviewed on November 16, 2011

It works just like its stated on the cream tube. (the same ingredient proactiv carries benzoyl peroxide but proactiv carries 2.5% and this one 10% which is about 5 times stronger than Proactiv. AND ONE QUICK EASY STEP ONLY !!not the 3 annoying steps.

Reviewed on November 8, 2011

I'm a 16 year old girl and I've been using this for 4 years. I wash twice a day for a bout 30 seconds and it works like magic.. the affects haven't changed at all since I started using it in 8th grade. i use aveeno ultra calming moisturizer after rinsing my face off. btw i have oily acne prone skin..

Reviewed on October 17, 2011

It took me a few days to notice the improvement & in exactly one week it does what it promises. It works wonder w/ my adult acne. I never had any other product that does so well than this one, plus the price is great. I finally found a great cleanser, thank you Clean & Clear.

Reviewed on October 13, 2011

This product works for my adult acne. Its reduced redness, I haven't had a breakout since I starded using it and my skin feels great! Twice a day doesn't overdry when followed up with a good moisturizer. (Cetaphil is excellent) I highly recommend this product.

Reviewed on October 5, 2011

This is another clean and clear product that works great for me. I wanted to find a BP cleanser to replace my SA cleanser and I happened to come along this first.

On first use, I cleansed my face at night, and woke up the next morning, and before even looking in the mirror, I was very happy because my skin did not feel oily like usual. I jumped out of bed, ran to the mirror, and wow! No overnight breakout...and my pre existing acne was practically gone. My face, however, was clearly overly dry. I felt like I just used accutane...my chin was peeling with dead skin, but hey, i'd rather have dry, peeling skin instead of red acne marks all over. And another thing: my beard was bleached completely white overnight. I looked like santa, but it was my fault for not reading the warning label on the product...sadly, my beard that I was growing out had to be shaved that morning.

Besides a dry face and a dyed beard, this product has been working wonders for me.