Page 5 of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 314 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 11/29/2014 01:48 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 11/29/2014 01:48 UTC

Reviewed on December 30, 2011

After I take a shower. I uae rhis product. But then once a week I use it before bed.

It works really well. And I love the feeling after usubg ut. My face feels great.

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

No disrespect to Dan or his regimen, but my regimen I created worked better for me. In the evening I use just a regular oil-free and alcohol-free cleanser. Then I apply the Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. I leave it on my face for 60 seconds, then rinse. For my 3rd step I use the Clean & Clear Advantage Fast Clearing Spot Treatment with 2% salicylic acid. Within one day I noticed clearing.

Keep in mind in the morning I do not use the regular face wash, just the 2 Clean & Clear products.

In the fall/winter months I get moderate acne, but in the spring/summer, I get severe acne. I started using this regimen for a month now and I am hoping it continues to work like this in the summer.

Reviewed on December 19, 2011

I've been using this product for about.. 6 or 7 days. I picked it up at Target after returning an expensive acne regime that didn't work (The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions, if you're interested). This was cheap, and it had 10% BP, so I figured I've tried everything and might as well try this. After the first two days, my big acne bumps weren't really red anymore and a lot of my deep persistent whiteheads that I've developed on my checks and can't get rid of, started to shrink and the majority of them are gone now! I've had an issue with them in particular for a while now, so it's a relief to see them gone. In such a short time, it's cleared up my face more than 70%. I'm definitely going to stick with this. But, it has irritated my eye area and a small area around my mouth. But it's nothing that I can't fix with my moisturizer and I recommend a little Vitamin E Gel (Notice, GEL, not OIL). Vitamin E Gel recently healed my face after a bad chemical burn, so it will repair minor dry and irritated skin quickly. But dealing with dry skin is better than dealing with acne, if you ask me. If you have tried just about every product like me, and salicylic acid just isn't doing it, this cleanser might just be for you.

Reviewed on December 13, 2011

i use the product but i cant use it everyday or my skin feels burned

Reviewed on December 4, 2011

I used to have HORRIBLE acne when i was in middle school/first year of high school. I have gone through DOZENS of acne products and none have seemed to work as well as this does! I still have some pimples show up every once in awhile, but i just dab a little on it while i sleep and the next morning it has shrunk!

I have very oily skin, i use it twice everyday and i love this (:

Reviewed on November 30, 2011

I used this product for a while when I was about eleven or twelve and it broke me out very badly. I am now 14 going on 15 in March and my skin is pretty much relatively clear.. I LOVE my Noxzema, which I have been using for almost five months now, but now that my jar is out and I haven't had the chance to go back out to town to buy more of it, I was thinking of giving THIS product another shot, as I found it when I was looking through my medicine cabinet (aka my facial products/lotion cabinet lol) and thought I'd take a look at reviews online. I'm trusting the majority of the reviews and I'm going to use it now, but I'm definitely going to follow up with a lotion just in case. Wish me luck!

Reviewed on November 24, 2011

It pretty good , because I can feel the cookig feeling && then I know that it's working .

I do not recommend it for sensitive skinned people though .

Reviewed on November 16, 2011

It works just like its stated on the cream tube. (the same ingredient proactiv carries benzoyl peroxide but proactiv carries 2.5% and this one 10% which is about 5 times stronger than Proactiv. AND ONE QUICK EASY STEP ONLY !!not the 3 annoying steps.

Reviewed on November 8, 2011

I'm a 16 year old girl and I've been using this for 4 years. I wash twice a day for a bout 30 seconds and it works like magic.. the affects haven't changed at all since I started using it in 8th grade. i use aveeno ultra calming moisturizer after rinsing my face off. btw i have oily acne prone skin..

Reviewed on October 17, 2011

It took me a few days to notice the improvement & in exactly one week it does what it promises. It works wonder w/ my adult acne. I never had any other product that does so well than this one, plus the price is great. I finally found a great cleanser, thank you Clean & Clear.