Page 4 of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 315 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 01/25/2015 23:56 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 01/25/2015 23:56 UTC

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

I stopped using Dan's Acne.org Regimen after a year. The Regimen began to excessively dry out my skin, my skin looked very discolored/dark and my breakouts were getting persistent. I didn't change anything, I had been following the regimen as ordered. The regimen DID clear up my skin greatly, however towards the final months my breakouts were coming more often and they were large-cystic like breakouts and no matter how strict I was with my regimen and maintaining a healthy lifestyle- my breakouts persisted.

Suffering with adult acne is tough. I'm in my late 20's and a female and work in an environment where I have to constantly interact with people.. So, I did some research and came to the conclusion that benzoyl peroxide does in face work better at my particular acne than salicylic acid. And I noticed that it had worked to clear up my friend's moderate to severe acne. I have been using this product for over a week and noticed a dramatic difference in how my skin looks and feels. I have yet to wake up with a large cystic breakout. This is so much easier and less time consuming than Dan's Regimen. I couldn't be happier with Clean&Clear's Continuous Cleanser!

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

I had never really had acne up until I started college. I would get a break out here and there but nothing to severe. Then all of a sudden, I started to break out like crazy and could not find a product to even come close to reducing my acne. Then I was reading the reviews on this product, so like many other products, I decided to give this one a try. Honestly, it is the best facial cleanser I have ever tried. Within a week I could tell my acne was slowly going away. I have been using it for about 4 months now and my acne is almost completely gone. Ill have an ocassional breakout every now and then which is way better than having a bunch all over my face. This product has been a life saver. I completely recommend this product to anyone who has severe acne like I did.

Reviewed on April 13, 2012

I started this product about a week ago. The results aren't amazing. However, it did get rid of most of my pimples. I still get the occasional break out but, the severity of my break outs are a lot better. It didn't really do much for my acne marks. It has a nice cooling feeling after you use it. Sometimes when a pimple is really bad I'll put a bit on it before a go to bed and in the morning it is significantly better. I've heard that it could dry your skin out but my skin feels fine after I wash. In the end I would recommend this product but do not expect all of your acne to be gone. You'll still get some break outs.

Reviewed on April 3, 2012

It's a great product! It did remove acne and it made my skin feel nice.

Reviewed on April 1, 2012

This is the best cleanser I have used. I really does what it says. It has really kept my acne down. I don't get acne that much because of this product.

Reviewed on March 23, 2012

I wear a lot of make-up to cover my break outs. I typically break out on my cheeks, and on my chin. The spots can be verrryyyy bad, to the point where I don't want to leave my house. And considering I'm a high school girl, the way you look means EVERYTHING.

I've been using this product for maybe a month now. I've developed my own system which is starting to work for me. I use Clean & Clear make-up removing wipes, then The Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. (10%BP) Then I use C&C Deep Cleaning Astringent, (0.5% SA) and after, I use C&C Spot Lotion, (2% SA) I still have marks, which I expected. The majority of my acne has gone away, but I do still have the pesky ones that won't go away. I expect that with any product though. And you HAVE to stick with it, or it won't work for you. But I'd say that yes, it works and I'd recommend it (:

P.S- I'd follow most of the instructions, but leave the Continuous Control on for longer that 30 seconds like the bottle says. Go for about a minuet of lathering, then get your hands wet and lather again. It seems to work better that way-for me at least. (:

Reviewed on March 6, 2012

Yes, I reccommend this. It's fantastic for killing acne. However, it's really strong so I reccommend maybe using once or twice a week.

Reviewed on March 4, 2012

I hate lots of blackheads & Whitehead's around my nose, forehead and chin. I used this product & after a week I saw results. Just use a moisturizer after applying it to avoid dryness.

Reviewed on March 4, 2012

for 10% of benzoyl peroxide, thats a lot so i have to make sure that i wont use too much. to be correct, i have actually been using this product for 5 weeks and i saw results in 2 weeks! i cant get over how amazing this stuff is its like a miracle in a bottle! lol using it 3 times a day isnt too much, and you can definitely tell that its still working after you have washed your face because you can still feel the tingling afterwards.

it does dry my skin out but i have found out that olay is a good moisturizer to use with this and thats what i am doing. since i have combination skin i have to use these products more in other places(nose, forehead). my acne is the worse on my forehead and thanks to this product there is nothing left now. the tingly feeling is true, and i actually like it. it makes my face feel clean (and then it also feels like my face is in a bowl of ice cold water lol) i leave it on for exactly 1 minute and then rinse it off otherwise it will start to feel like its burning. and i let it air dry (even though im probably not supposed to) but i dont any of my towels bleached because it will bleach them (trust me).

i used to use the neutrogena pink grapegruit facial wash and that broke me out terribly so i HAD to find something else so i went outside of the neutrogena brand and found this sucker :) im telling you, these two products are miracles for my skin and they have done wonders....if i could send before and after pictures i would

Reviewed on January 23, 2012

It's really good, I've tried alot of things, and my dermatologist put me on 8% benzoyl peroxide wash, and I would use that and it would be pretty expensive around 20 dollars a tube.

This is cheap, has the same ingrediants, and honestly it works better, it's a higher concentration and it keeps on working, it's a "time-release" so long after you wash it's still working.

Cleared my skin really fast, definetly worth it.