Page 4 of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 308 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 07/22/2014 15:15 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 07/22/2014 15:15 UTC

Reviewed on March 4, 2012

I hate lots of blackheads & Whitehead's around my nose, forehead and chin. I used this product & after a week I saw results. Just use a moisturizer after applying it to avoid dryness.

Reviewed on March 4, 2012

for 10% of benzoyl peroxide, thats a lot so i have to make sure that i wont use too much. to be correct, i have actually been using this product for 5 weeks and i saw results in 2 weeks! i cant get over how amazing this stuff is its like a miracle in a bottle! lol using it 3 times a day isnt too much, and you can definitely tell that its still working after you have washed your face because you can still feel the tingling afterwards.

it does dry my skin out but i have found out that olay is a good moisturizer to use with this and thats what i am doing. since i have combination skin i have to use these products more in other places(nose, forehead). my acne is the worse on my forehead and thanks to this product there is nothing left now. the tingly feeling is true, and i actually like it. it makes my face feel clean (and then it also feels like my face is in a bowl of ice cold water lol) i leave it on for exactly 1 minute and then rinse it off otherwise it will start to feel like its burning. and i let it air dry (even though im probably not supposed to) but i dont any of my towels bleached because it will bleach them (trust me).

i used to use the neutrogena pink grapegruit facial wash and that broke me out terribly so i HAD to find something else so i went outside of the neutrogena brand and found this sucker :) im telling you, these two products are miracles for my skin and they have done wonders....if i could send before and after pictures i would

Reviewed on January 23, 2012

It's really good, I've tried alot of things, and my dermatologist put me on 8% benzoyl peroxide wash, and I would use that and it would be pretty expensive around 20 dollars a tube.

This is cheap, has the same ingrediants, and honestly it works better, it's a higher concentration and it keeps on working, it's a "time-release" so long after you wash it's still working.

Cleared my skin really fast, definetly worth it.

Reviewed on January 20, 2012

This product is great! Clean & Clear make great stuff for acne! I had some tough acne on my face for years and nothing has worked, until I received this! My acne cleared in just about 2 weeks.

When I first used this product, I used it with other acne care brands. Within the first 2 days my face was burning! It was burning for a full day. So if you plan on using this, use it with only other Clean & Clear stuff.

So about after a week of that dreadful day, I started using the product again. I don't put it all over my face, I only apply it to the areas where there is acne. Kind of like a spot treatment. I leave it on there for about 5-10 minutes, wash it off, then apply Clean & Clear Spot Treatment on the same areas after. I do this every morning and night. After the first 2 days, I literally saw results!

Reviewed on December 30, 2011

After I take a shower. I uae rhis product. But then once a week I use it before bed.

It works really well. And I love the feeling after usubg ut. My face feels great.

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

No disrespect to Dan or his regimen, but my regimen I created worked better for me. In the evening I use just a regular oil-free and alcohol-free cleanser. Then I apply the Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. I leave it on my face for 60 seconds, then rinse. For my 3rd step I use the Clean & Clear Advantage Fast Clearing Spot Treatment with 2% salicylic acid. Within one day I noticed clearing.

Keep in mind in the morning I do not use the regular face wash, just the 2 Clean & Clear products.

In the fall/winter months I get moderate acne, but in the spring/summer, I get severe acne. I started using this regimen for a month now and I am hoping it continues to work like this in the summer.

Reviewed on December 19, 2011

I've been using this product for about.. 6 or 7 days. I picked it up at Target after returning an expensive acne regime that didn't work (The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions, if you're interested). This was cheap, and it had 10% BP, so I figured I've tried everything and might as well try this. After the first two days, my big acne bumps weren't really red anymore and a lot of my deep persistent whiteheads that I've developed on my checks and can't get rid of, started to shrink and the majority of them are gone now! I've had an issue with them in particular for a while now, so it's a relief to see them gone. In such a short time, it's cleared up my face more than 70%. I'm definitely going to stick with this. But, it has irritated my eye area and a small area around my mouth. But it's nothing that I can't fix with my moisturizer and I recommend a little Vitamin E Gel (Notice, GEL, not OIL). Vitamin E Gel recently healed my face after a bad chemical burn, so it will repair minor dry and irritated skin quickly. But dealing with dry skin is better than dealing with acne, if you ask me. If you have tried just about every product like me, and salicylic acid just isn't doing it, this cleanser might just be for you.

Reviewed on December 13, 2011

i use the product but i cant use it everyday or my skin feels burned

Reviewed on December 4, 2011

I used to have HORRIBLE acne when i was in middle school/first year of high school. I have gone through DOZENS of acne products and none have seemed to work as well as this does! I still have some pimples show up every once in awhile, but i just dab a little on it while i sleep and the next morning it has shrunk!

I have very oily skin, i use it twice everyday and i love this (:

Reviewed on November 30, 2011

I used this product for a while when I was about eleven or twelve and it broke me out very badly. I am now 14 going on 15 in March and my skin is pretty much relatively clear.. I LOVE my Noxzema, which I have been using for almost five months now, but now that my jar is out and I haven't had the chance to go back out to town to buy more of it, I was thinking of giving THIS product another shot, as I found it when I was looking through my medicine cabinet (aka my facial products/lotion cabinet lol) and thought I'd take a look at reviews online. I'm trusting the majority of the reviews and I'm going to use it now, but I'm definitely going to follow up with a lotion just in case. Wish me luck!