Page 3 of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 314 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 11/26/2014 04:28 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 11/26/2014 04:28 UTC

Reviewed on September 5, 2012

awful unless you want to look terrible and be uncomfortable and not eat with out feeling pain do NOT buy

Reviewed on September 4, 2012

Dont ever get this product. You would highly regret it...trust me. I have been using this for over a year now because there is no other medication that really works for me, but thats besides the point. This has made my brown hair completely blonde in the front, made my skin feel as if it were trapped underneath of a mask all day long, made my skin awfully oily and shiny and wherever i go, people ask me why my face is so shiny and ask me if i have highlights in my hair and im sick of it. If you are EXTREMELY desperate to get rid of acne, buy this product, since its your only hope but if you just have average to minor acne, dont get it.

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

I have been using this product for about a week now and so far it seems to be clearing my face. My face broke out bad, my chin, forehead, and cheeks. My face was looking like a pepperoni pizza it was that bad! I've always had light acne but this was so embarrassing I didn't even want to leave the house.

So I got on here and read good reviews about the product. I use this product twice a day usually. In the morning and afternoon I work nights so I hardly ever wash my face at nighttime. I try to exfoliate my face every other day with aveeno smart essentials scrub. Then I use clearasil ultra rapid action treatment were my acne is mainly at. To moisturize I use eucerin daily protection Moisturizing face lotion. That seems to be working for me so far. Bottom line this product worked for me so yes I would recommend it.

Reviewed on August 20, 2012

I got this a few months ago and after using it for a while it got rid of all of the pimples and papule that were on my forehead and nowadays I rarely get a pimple or papule. On the other side..this caused me to break out in whiteheads/blackheads. My face has become Comedone City with large amounts of whiteheads and blackheads. I recently stopped using this because it's gotten really bad..also I don't like how it leaves residue deposits on my face which is most likely the cause of the comedones.

Reviewed on July 2, 2012

This is a very good product that I've used for a couple years. How come it is now out-of-stock everywhere I look? It's not even available on-line.

Reviewed on June 9, 2012

This is the face wash I've been using for the past 5 or so years. I won't use anything else.

Reviewed on June 6, 2012

I was dying to try this product out because I saw so many good reviews on it. I really love the tingly sensation after being washed off. I really like that about Clean and Clear cleansers. It was a nice creamy consistency, and gentle. But after using the entire bottle, not much happened to my acne.

Reviewed on May 24, 2012

More like 3.5/5.

by no means miraculous results, but I'm allergic to salicyclic acid and can hardly find any other products without it! still, this works well enough and doesn't seem to make my acne worse.

I switched to Oxy a while ago, which has been MUCH better. Both have the same amount of benzoyl peroxide so I'm not sure what the difference is.

sensitive combination skin, cysts and whiteheads mostly.

Reviewed on May 24, 2012

I cannot begin to explain how many acne products I've been using since i was 11 yrs old. (Im now 20) Though it hasn't and won't take away ALL my pimples for good,it works wonders for me. The product is awesome.

I use Morning burst scrub followed by the clean and clear blue astringent twice a week. That also helps. But using these 3 products as once WILL dry out ur skin. Get an oil free moisturizer. .

But i do use the Continuous control everyday at least one. Twice according to my discretion. I would definitely recommend it. 2 pimples are better than 13.

Im yet to find a product that'll give me 100% smooth clear skin.

Reviewed on May 1, 2012

I stopped using Dan's Acne.org Regimen after a year. The Regimen began to excessively dry out my skin, my skin looked very discolored/dark and my breakouts were getting persistent. I didn't change anything, I had been following the regimen as ordered. The regimen DID clear up my skin greatly, however towards the final months my breakouts were coming more often and they were large-cystic like breakouts and no matter how strict I was with my regimen and maintaining a healthy lifestyle- my breakouts persisted.

Suffering with adult acne is tough. I'm in my late 20's and a female and work in an environment where I have to constantly interact with people.. So, I did some research and came to the conclusion that benzoyl peroxide does in face work better at my particular acne than salicylic acid. And I noticed that it had worked to clear up my friend's moderate to severe acne. I have been using this product for over a week and noticed a dramatic difference in how my skin looks and feels. I have yet to wake up with a large cystic breakout. This is so much easier and less time consuming than Dan's Regimen. I couldn't be happier with Clean&Clear's Continuous Cleanser!