Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 314 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 11/29/2014 01:48 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 11/29/2014 01:48 UTC

It Takes Time!
Reviewed on November 14, 2014

After a while the product will show no RESULTS, I tried leaving a little bit of the product on the acne area but nothing worked. After a month or so, my acne was completely GONE!

Not for me at all!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

This didnt work well for me because after cleansing, my face would became dry. Then during the day, my face grew more oily and i didnt like this at all. Wouldnt recommend it

Good
Reviewed on August 30, 2014

I just bought it and followed the directions on the back and everything. I thought you had to use it twice a day, but it said to just start using it once or it could dry out and break out. And it has reduced my jawline acne which is a huge problem for me, I am officially in love. Clean && Clear is bae.

not the worst, but not good
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

A step up from bar soap, but I'm not a fan of BPO. This product leaves a film and doesn't make me feel cleaner. BPO is carcinogenic to rats, so even if I appreciate a medicated cleaner, I don't want carcinogenic ingredients penetrating my pores all day

QUESTION!!!!
Reviewed on July 30, 2014

First time I used an acne cleanser on just some pimples, after a few days I almost had no pimples left but then today I've broken out (usually only get one, never really break out) to some pimples that really sting. Could this product be drying out my skin too much? And could anyone recommend a moisturizer that doesn't give you pimples, because most of them always break me out.

Great for controlling light acne
Reviewed on July 27, 2014

Been using it for maybe a month, and the results are great! Didn't completely diminish the acne, but I can see a huge improvement. Overall, love it!

My Holy Grail!
Reviewed on June 2, 2014

I've been using it for 2yrs now day and night and it has kept my face acne free, it has also has gotten rid of my jawline acne. The only thing that works for me.

Its working !
Reviewed on March 31, 2014

I bought it today and i used it once earlier today and i used it again ar night and when i dried my face i noticed a big difference my acne was less red and my face was so soft . I know that my acne will be totally gone in a couple of days :)

It's really working
Reviewed on January 2, 2014

I started using it when I only had a few pimples and when the acne got really bad I used a different product but it was really working so I tried going back to clean and clear and this product really did improve my skin slowly in a few days I'm already seeing clear spots and the acne is getting less visible

Ok for mild acne
Reviewed on November 24, 2013

So one day while washing my face, I realized that I was running low on my face wash. So that afternoon while I was looking down the aisle wanting to try something soon, I see this. Being so eager to get rid of my mild to moderate acne, I purchase it. Absolutely awful! It dried out my skin and didn't help anything. I mean, it really doesn't surprise me, Clean and Clear is an awful skin care company.

by 10011001 on 11/18/2014 05:19
This is in response to Madiiiikateeee13. You are an imbecile! Try it for more than a day you idiot. you starts a sentence with, "So" ? You are a mongoloid.