Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser reviews

3.8/5 - 316 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethione, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer.

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 oz
updated: 03/29/2015 05:08 UTC
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5-Ounce hube
updated: 03/29/2015 05:08 UTC

Best ever.
Reviewed on February 8, 2015

I've been struggling with acne for 19 years (according to the picture in the quiz, moderate acne). I've tried so many things that helped, but never cleared it up 100%, until this. I bought it on a whim, because the store was out of my usual facewash. It worked great. I use it once a day. My cheeks are not dry and flakey anymore since I started using this product. I moisturize with baby lotion daily as well. I still get a few small ones due to hormones just before my periods, but they are easily treated. I love it.

Only con is that I noticed some color bleaching on the neckline of some of my shirts. Switching my routine to washing my body after washing my face has stopped it from happening.

Dries out acne to an extent
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

This helped me in drying out most of my acne but they would reappear if I stop using it. I saw best effect when I used a good amount of it but there's a side effect of dryness and flakiness. An ample amount of moisturizer is needed to suffice for the dryness.

It Takes Time!
Reviewed on November 14, 2014

After a while the product will show no RESULTS, I tried leaving a little bit of the product on the acne area but nothing worked. After a month or so, my acne was completely GONE!

Not for me at all!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

This didnt work well for me because after cleansing, my face would became dry. Then during the day, my face grew more oily and i didnt like this at all. Wouldnt recommend it

by sonyekah on 03/08/2015 01:00
you have to moisturize after it has benzoyl peroxide which dries out your skin so you have to replenish those oils or else more pimples will come
by sonyekah on 03/08/2015 02:15
Good
Reviewed on August 30, 2014

I just bought it and followed the directions on the back and everything. I thought you had to use it twice a day, but it said to just start using it once or it could dry out and break out. And it has reduced my jawline acne which is a huge problem for me, I am officially in love. Clean && Clear is bae.

not the worst, but not good
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

A step up from bar soap, but I'm not a fan of BPO. This product leaves a film and doesn't make me feel cleaner. BPO is carcinogenic to rats, so even if I appreciate a medicated cleaner, I don't want carcinogenic ingredients penetrating my pores all day

QUESTION!!!!
Reviewed on July 30, 2014

First time I used an acne cleanser on just some pimples, after a few days I almost had no pimples left but then today I've broken out (usually only get one, never really break out) to some pimples that really sting. Could this product be drying out my skin too much? And could anyone recommend a moisturizer that doesn't give you pimples, because most of them always break me out.

Great for controlling light acne
Reviewed on July 27, 2014

Been using it for maybe a month, and the results are great! Didn't completely diminish the acne, but I can see a huge improvement. Overall, love it!

My Holy Grail!
Reviewed on June 2, 2014

I've been using it for 2yrs now day and night and it has kept my face acne free, it has also has gotten rid of my jawline acne. The only thing that works for me.

Its working !
Reviewed on March 31, 2014

I bought it today and i used it once earlier today and i used it again ar night and when i dried my face i noticed a big difference my acne was less red and my face was so soft . I know that my acne will be totally gone in a couple of days :)