Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion reviews

4.2/5 - 37 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Dimethicone, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Hexylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Water, Xanthan Gum.

Reviewed on May 3, 2010

I bought this, first it gave me little bumps everywhere. When i went to my dermatologist, she told me i got this contition from this sh*ty stuff. To get ride of them, they had to but beetle pee on it which would turn into blisters. So for about a week i had big, gushy blisters on my face and neck. Sh*ty product, DO NOT BUY!!! u will be sorry!

Reviewed on March 17, 2010

Let me tell you the honest truth of what I am experiencing with this kit. I'm on my 4th day of using it. I had some redness around the sides of my chin and red bumps dotted over my face in all other areas. I bought the kit at a local Right Aid late at night. Right when I got home I used the face wash and then the spot treatment. When I woke up the next morning, my face actually seemed a lot better. The major red bumps were barely noticeable. And the redness around my chin went down a little, even my whole face felt smoother. I was like "ALL RIGHT!... this is going to work...but now i'm on my 4th day and not so sure anymore... the major red bumps are still better, but now where just redness was on my chin, there are tiny little bumps and whiteheads all over...like full blown WHITEHEADS! When I rub my face around this area it feels horrible, like there is an endless sea of bumps. It actually hurts. Now maybe this is a purging process like some other reviewers are saying (and I sure hope so) but I don't know. It seems like the majority of people that say it worked for them don't experience it getting worse first. And thats after reading probably 50 reviews. All I can say now is I will check back with whoever is reading this at my 7th day of progress. Today is 3-16-10.....I will make another post on 3-19-10 and tell you if its worse or better, but I am willing to try this for at least 2 weeks. I mean if its really bad after 2 weeks i'm going to have to switch back to Bye Bye Blemish, which is what I was actually going to Right Aid for in the first place but they were out, so I chose this instead, thinking "what the heck"...

Let you know in 3 days,

Kid from San Clemente =)

ps. Im marking yes on recommend because I don't know if it will end up working, but just know that if my face stays like this, I will definitely switch to a "no". Giving it a 3 rating for the same reason.

Reviewed on December 2, 2009

I had to oder this off the internet since it was in none of my local stores. I perhaps get one or two spots a week and they appear then fade fairly quickly. I have a wedding coming up in a few weeks time now and had wanted to have nice, clear skin for it. Started using this product ten days ago and since literally, the very first use, my skin has been breaking out with at least two or three new spots a day! A DAY! Needless to say this isn't really the solution I'd been hoping for.

Also the old marks from previous spots seem to be taking far longer to fade, which right now just makes my skin look a bigger mess than it has for years! I know that perhaps my skin is just "purging" and I've read that it may take a few weeks to see the benefit. So...I'm going to give this another and I'm afraid that if I don't see a improvement, clean and clear will be added to one of a long list of treatments that I had high hopes for, but who failed me miserably.

I will post a update soon!

Reviewed on November 2, 2009

ITS WIERD MY TZONES WENT CLEAR THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY FOREHEAD STARTED BREAKING OUT! I STOPPED USING IT AFTER THAT!

Reviewed on September 21, 2009

its a great product so far..

Reviewed on September 4, 2009

I have pimples not acne and i lt removes them quick. Product is great and inexpensive. Will get rid of pimples after the first use. No joke

Reviewed on August 24, 2009

i tried a lot of things. i never wanted to get a prescription or anything and i really think that you should give it a try if you havnt yet. sometimes your skin might get worse when you start out but thats normal.also, i use twice a day once in the morning in the shower(which is working wonderfully) and once before bed. if your going to try it i recommend buying the whole kit.dont give up on it if it doesnt seem to be working at first. keep using it and i bet youll see results!

Reviewed on August 13, 2009

i don't have acne. just a pimple every once in a while but i wanted something to use just to maintain beautiful skin so i tried this and it's worked very well. I have extremely dry skin and this doesn't dry it up at all and after using the lotion my face feels very moisturized and soft.

Reviewed on August 13, 2009

L like it but I'm not sure its for EVERYONE. i have senitive skin and I only use the third step (i have not bought the first 2 steps yet) But I love the on spot pimple treatment.