Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser reviews

3.7/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Glycerin, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10, Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Menthol, Methylparaben, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water.

Reviewed on September 14, 2010

This is basically a massager for your face! Not something to clear blackheads. It feels like it cleans your face since your face is soft and clean feeling afterwards but like I said the pad is dirty after cleaning only half my face. Only had one speed... and I dont find it really gets into your pores like a facial brush.. So now I use a manual facial brush but this thing is more gentle on your skin but it does not remove blackheads...

Reviewed on September 6, 2010

This really works well!! I have acne on one side of my face and the other side is really clear. I tried this because it was mostly blackheads and now my breakouts on the worse side have decreased dramatically! to bad they have taken it off the market i went and bought everything that was left hopefully they will come back out

Reviewed on August 23, 2010

Not only did this lift the blackheads from my nose it made my entire face soft! I really really like it. After I used it the pad on the eraser was full of junk i.e. dirt and makeup. Its great for cleansing as well!

Reviewed on June 17, 2010

This product is ok i didnt really see any sign of improvement until a couple weeks into using it... but it was a slight improvement it didnt really get rid of my blackheads like i wanted

Reviewed on April 30, 2010

Good as a skin softener, not good to get rid of blackheads.

Reviewed on April 11, 2010

A gentle yet affective product that is great for boosting your cleansing routine. The nature of the product is such that it really cleans deep down to break up oils and dirt.

However, don't use the cleanser as your sole acne fighting product.

Reviewed on April 7, 2010

This is a great product for people with oily skin and breakouts. I would recommend this to anyone :)